🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    What do you all think about this coming weeks SYS?? (Leather and Lace)

Wish we could create our own thread before Wednesday’s to post ideas. I have a few but barely, because I don’t have a lot of clothing that I believe would be applicable to the theme 🙄 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 496 Posts
    Here is my 14th and last look as I promised:

And...

I only got one 50 and I still made top five which is great. The hair is adorable and breakfast handheld is nice to have. Overall, not a very bad SYS. See you all in the next one ✨
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @mikaylachimo sorry to hear it didnt score well cause I think thats such a beautiful look! Its just sucks that sometimes even if we have great looks or scores we just dont get even close to winning
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I was in 1st place on the first day, then 3 ticket buyers came out of nowhere lmao, I would've been ok with it but they were so off-theme🤧 This one player kept falling out of the top 5, but she kept buying tickets too. I was 4th all weekend. Thankfully I got the last earnable with my 13th look. My looks were doing great with a range of 47-51, I might post my looks if I'm not too busy later. 

Now, I just checked back to see that I fell to 6th place🤡 I hate sneak attacks lol. I'm sort of bitter about not getting that handheld, but I understand the dolls that really want it.

Also, congrats to the dolls that made it! You all look great!❤️

Free player since Jan 2020 cause I'm a ✨b r o k e✨ student
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll (most likely after her glow up😝) 
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ✨Hope you have a nice day!✨
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Had another chill week in my second game. Came first by quite a bit since all my looks got over 50. There was an obvious tb in my main game and I caught up to her at the end. I could’ve gotten 1st place had I submitted one extra ticket but I didn’t want to do that to her so I stayed 2nd. Overall, I’m happy with this week’s SYS☺️
    wait did you come in first or second? It looks like first 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 192 Posts

This was a very chill sys... Happy I got the handheld! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • LisylisLisylis Junior Member Registered Users 927 Posts
    lilkim said:

How is this possible? Only 128 points, but still has dress and hair....
    Hi. I would send this SS to Support, and ask them to get the obvious cheater out of your TS group. 
    I thought we weren't allowed to talk about cheating at all here?
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I’m thankful for the win this week. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,685 Posts
    Was third and came in 5th cause of sneaky ppl wanting the plate 🤷🏾‍♀️ wasnt geeked but i wanted some gold dye oh well
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 208 Posts
    Happy dance!After seeing the TS prizes in the voting booth, I was certain I would end up against a bot or hacker, but I got first!
    Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    my highest, lowest and favourite:

was in first place for the first two days and miraculously tyed almost the whole time with anothet doll but i guess she got paranoid and submitted another ticket? either way not too big of a loss im happy with my eggs and bacon i just wish the rewards would get adjusted so more people can get more dye.

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Had another chill week in my second game. Came first by quite a bit since all my looks got over 50. There was an obvious tb in my main game and I caught up to her at the end. I could’ve gotten 1st place had I submitted one extra ticket but I didn’t want to do that to her so I stayed 2nd. Overall, I’m happy with this week’s SYS☺️
    wait did you come in first or second? It looks like first 
    I play two separate games. I came 2nd in my main game on my phone and 1st in the game on my iPad. Sorry for the confusion lol 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 400 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My lowest and highest. My favourite look was my highest score. 

Yay, I love the dress 😍

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    edited August 2020

I'm beyond excited I got first place. I've been in 1st place a couple of times but it was never for a hair style or dress I loved or even particularly liked.  So please excuse my excitement I LOVE this dress so much it is 100% my style. If I could afford it I'd have many dresses like this from modcloth or vintage shops but for now I settle for my kkh doll having the few retro dresses I have been able to get in the game.  :)
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 237 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I started super late this event and missed out on the earnable hair.  Came in second to a ticket buyer But I love steam animation on the breakfast! 

My two fave looks I did

I absolutely ADORE that first look with the glasses 😍 where’s that scarf from?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 641 Posts
    second weekend in a row without any TBs and the doll in 1st was serving looks 🔥 i’m just very happy to get this breakfast handheld; it’s so cute! 

✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches New Member Registered Users 368 Posts
    My cute husband made me some breakfast lol 😘 I got 5th! I’m happy I stayed top 5 because this is my new favorite hand held 🍳 and I love that it’s animated 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 69 ayyy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 961 Posts
    Wow I came in first! That didn't happen in weeks!
    My average was only 48 and I still haven't used any of Simon's tickets! Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker