🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Lums gosh, I’m sorry that’s happening! Be sure to screenshot the text, and PM it to Kalinda
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Doing pretty well, but jeez I have 3 TBs this week so wish me luck. 

- Emmy
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    Girl, could you please just stop? Nobody is chasing you! 

Gosh 🙄that’s such a mood killer and that’s literally so annoying that you don’t even have a fair chance at first place
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ok Dolls, I know we were kind of boycotting using diamonds in response to the fiasco with the kloset items, but I came across a dress that I’ve been obsessed with
    ... my favorite in the whole game (except for that one jeweled Cavalli, I’m waiting for that kollection to come back around 😭)
    Afaik we only boycott buying new diamond items that are in the Kloset, at least that's how I understand it 😕
    And I agree about the jeweled Cavalli dress, it's so divine 🌿
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I got a diamond from the voting booth finally 🥳
    actually it was 2 as I had the double reward 🥰
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

double reward weekend just hits differently🤤
    OMG this is crazy what offers did you do? I could do with some stars after VIP weekend x
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @karinab, I have bought two fashion goals: both ones that had both a gown I liked and hair I really liked.  $10 each is a lot but I tell myself that you get the Kstars too.  (Specifically, I bought the one with the long rainbow hair and the galaxy-ish gown, and the one with the side parted long hair and the pretty white dress.)  That said, if you haven't bought anything yet, you would lose 10 free videos a day, so that's something to consider.  

If you don't want to spend, I would suggest saving up diamonds to buy the NYE dress.  That was my first diamond purchase and it has been a really good one because it dyes well in literally every color and you can use it for any gown event.  It accessorizes well also.  There are some nice gowns in the Kloset for stars if you can save up, also.  I recommend dying the red and gold dress you already have as it looks great, especially in light blue in my opinion!

If you are open to suggestions on your looks, I would say suggest that you take the rainbow sparkles off for a formal event as they seem more funky or casual.  Of the free lips available, I think the first set are the prettiest and do the best in the voting (assuming you don't have the GS lips or any of the Kstar ones).  I also try to match metals in my looks: if I am doing gold in a purse strap or shoes, I do gold jewelry as well; if I am doing silver jewelry I try to do all silver.  

I think certain jewelry also tends not to do well because people view it as too common.  The red and gold dress you have on normally does well, but I think people tend not to like the earrings and necklace you have paired it with because everyone has them and people are just meh on seeing them.  If I don't have a really amazing necklace for a look, I tend to lean towards no necklace and I do just earrings and a bracelet.  Sometimes less is more with the voters.  

Also, I would suggest that you be open to changing your hair color.  I am blonde in real life and so my doll is usually blonde, but some dolls have observed that blonde dolls as a general rule seem to get more votes.  That said, if I am doing a "mysterious" theme I might do dark black hair (I did that for the "midnight" SYS recently a lot) or the white hair, or if I have an outfit with a lot of gold tones I might use dark brown or reddish brown (or the rose gold one, which I got in a Kollection box ages ago).  For outfits with a lot of blues, I definitely like blonde hair.  

I have also started using purses less and less in formal look unless they are a handheld purse; I feel like the voters don't like shoulder bags for some reason.  Sometimes it really does detract from a look.  (I do like to use them for casual looks sometimes where it feels appropriate that my doll needs a bag, like she is at the beach)

Anyway, I hope this is helpful! I do think it's possible to do great in SYS even without spending a lot of real money and I love chatting about strategies.  Your doll is lovely and you will get more and more great dresses as you keep playing! 

@karinab, I have bought two fashion goals: both ones that had both a gown I liked and hair I really liked.  $10 each is a lot but I tell myself that you get the Kstars too.  (Specifically, I bought the one with the long rainbow hair and the galaxy-ish gown, and the one with the side parted long hair and the pretty white dress.)  That said, if you haven't bought anything yet, you would lose 10 free videos a day, so that's something to consider.  

If you don't want to spend, I would suggest saving up diamonds to buy the NYE dress.  That was my first diamond purchase and it has been a really good one because it dyes well in literally every color and you can use it for any gown event.  It accessorizes well also.  There are some nice gowns in the Kloset for stars if you can save up, also.  I recommend dying the red and gold dress you already have as it looks great, especially in light blue in my opinion!

If you are open to suggestions on your looks, I would say suggest that you take the rainbow sparkles off for a formal event as they seem more funky or casual.  Of the free lips available, I think the first set are the prettiest and do the best in the voting (assuming you don't have the GS lips or any of the Kstar ones).  I also try to match metals in my looks: if I am doing gold in a purse strap or shoes, I do gold jewelry as well; if I am doing silver jewelry I try to do all silver.  

I think certain jewelry also tends not to do well because people view it as too common.  The red and gold dress you have on normally does well, but I think people tend not to like the earrings and necklace you have paired it with because everyone has them and people are just meh on seeing them.  If I don't have a really amazing necklace for a look, I tend to lean towards no necklace and I do just earrings and a bracelet.  Sometimes less is more with the voters.  

Also, I would suggest that you be open to changing your hair color.  I am blonde in real life and so my doll is usually blonde, but some dolls have observed that blonde dolls as a general rule seem to get more votes.  That said, if I am doing a "mysterious" theme I might do dark black hair (I did that for the "midnight" SYS recently a lot) or the white hair, or if I have an outfit with a lot of gold tones I might use dark brown or reddish brown (or the rose gold one, which I got in a Kollection box ages ago).  For outfits with a lot of blues, I definitely like blonde hair.  

I have also started using purses less and less in formal look unless they are a handheld purse; I feel like the voters don't like shoulder bags for some reason.  Sometimes it really does detract from a look.  (I do like to use them for casual looks sometimes where it feels appropriate that my doll needs a bag, like she is at the beach)

Anyway, I hope this is helpful! I do think it's possible to do great in SYS even without spending a lot of real money and I love chatting about strategies.  Your doll is lovely and you will get more and more great dresses as you keep playing! 
    @Lizziekath Thanks for responding with so much detail haha! It´s really kind of you. I will take in consideration everthing you said. I´m not so sure about getting the thick lips, since I see that everywhere on social media and I would like to stand out in that way. I don´t have thick lips anyways and I kind of based off my doll on how I look. I have a question though, which one is the NYE dress?
    I noticed that formal events are the hardest and I suck at them, I hope to get better, thanks again!
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
    Thanks @thesweetone ! I always love your looks and really appreciate your feedback.  What do you think of with the sparkler? I also changed the necklace as you suggested! 

I am obviously overthinking everything because there are four TBs in my group and it’s a low key bloodbath...
    @Lizziekath what are TB´s? haha
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 

Somehow the one look I submitted without a mask is my best one 🥴
  • whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @karinab this is the NYE dress! 

And TB's stand for ticket buyers 😊
    Android player
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    I'm doing really bad in this event. I don't have enough money to buy gowns, and I'm only on level 26. Those who have a lot of gowns, how do you do it? Use real money? 😭
    Oh no I'm so sorry to see this. I'm on level 26 too but I do spend real money on this game so I have a few gowns in my closet already.I would suggest maybe getting the cat mask in the kloset if you have 20 k-stars to spare ? Maybe that would help your scores increase a bit.
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    I'm doing really bad in this event. I don't have enough money to buy gowns, and I'm only on level 26. Those who have a lot of gowns, how do you do it? Use real money? 😭
    Oh no I'm so sorry to see this. I'm on level 26 too but I do spend real money on this game so I have a few gowns in my closet already.I would suggest maybe getting the cat mask in the kloset if you have 20 k-stars to spare ? Maybe that would help your scores increase a bit.
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    Hi, I am also level 26 and I don’t spend money- I don’t have too many gowns but I usually average 40 votes. My main strategy is just patience as lame as it is 😅 I know it’ll take a long while to build a Kloset as a new free player, but I am trying to save at least 300 k stars every 3 weeks to make sure I can get a dress in a vip event. Then I dye the vip dress every colour lol. I also spend for giftboxes in vip events and get the dresses from there. And in weekdays I grind to make it to the throwback boxes- doing 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air never worked for me to make it to the final box (I don’t know what I am doing wrong) but I bought the Calabasas home and I’ve managed to finish the last 4 events doing 3 hour reality shows in Calabasas. Hope this helps somehow, sorry if it isn’t😅
    @ClaraKKH Sounds good, ever since I have classes again, I can´t dedicate all my time to this game anymore :(( But I could never get to the last box and I don´t have the Calabasas home, maybe I should try buying that...
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OT: I've been thinking about transferring my game to a new device but I'm too afraid of losing progress. I looked for the thread about transferring games and I'm confused, anyone who has transferred their game from Android to Android has any advice? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    whatTrish said:
    @karinab this is the NYE dress! 

And TB's stand for ticket buyers 😊
    @whatTrish Ohh, thank you! Ahh yess, hate TB :(
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
    HJLeonie said:

@HJLeonie The feather fan is awesome though :blush:
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    dpeters said:
    OT: I've been thinking about transferring my game to a new device but I'm too afraid of losing progress. I looked for the thread about transferring games and I'm confused, anyone who has transferred their game from Android to Android has any advice? 

What device do you have? I had a Samsung and transferred to another Samsung. They have an app that makes it super easy because the normal transfer way didn't work for me. This was before everything was saved to Facebook though so don't get scared based on my experience 😉
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I am 1st at the moment as I overtook an early tb but that probably won’t last long. I’m just trying to enjoy this theme and not be too fussed. So far I’ve loved seeing so many amazing looks 💕😊 the shoes I got on my 5th look and they are super cute !
    Looks 3-6

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @HJLeonie it’s the “my moods” one. i’m big into aromatherapy and the product was aromatherapy pens! so it was something i’ll actually really enjoy and use😊
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 3-6, scores are getting lower with each look i submit, don’t really care cause i’m in top 5 (so far at least) 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

karinab said:
    HJLeonie said:

@HJLeonie The feather fan is awesome though :blush:
    Aw thanks doll! I remember I was really gutted when I got it but it always does pretty well for me in SYS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 3-6! I’m trying to not use any formulas to getting good scores and just being “more creative” and trying different dresses and haistyles
    Also, I’m so happy I’ll finally have the weekday sys, but sad it will be another gala cause the last few themes looked more fun

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Omg this dress is soo beautiful!! 😍 But where is this handheld glass from? Can’t remember 🤪

edit: typos😅

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    anddd omg whyyy have I never seen this suit before😍😍 now I regret taking my long a** break from this game, as I seem to have missed out on so many beautiful items! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.