#duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Think I spotted @SaigeAnne 😊💕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I haven’t been active on here and neither so much on the game. These last few SYS have been really hard for me lol I’m never on topic and my looks were scoring so low that I’d give up. I’m in a group without TBs and currently 1st place 🤗 started late so I’m only on my 5th ticket, but I got so excited this is the highest I’ve ever scored ever 😍
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    BTW the Lovers items will be gone from the Silver SYS GiftBox in the next Weekday SYS event :) Thanks for letting us know!

what about the SYS earnable items? 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    BTW the Lovers items will be gone from the Silver SYS GiftBox in the next Weekday SYS event :) Thanks for letting us know!

What are “lover items” ? 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @karinab bel air house is free and you get the same as in the calabass house so you dint have to buy it!!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ashleyy the items your SO gives you for leveling up the ‘Lovers Achievement’ we’re in the boxes. If you google ‘lover achievement kkh’ you’ll see the thread I just can’t post links
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This SYS hasn't been going well and I don't know if I want to use my extra ticket. I wanted the dress but what if I like the last earnable for the Midnight in Milan theme. I also thought I was going to lose my last 2 tickets for the day because I've been having issues with the internet and didn't know if I'd get it back until Monday. I wish we could get SYS items during sales, and not for diamonds. 
    Platform: Android

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Think I spotted @SaigeAnne 😊💕

Eek! Spotted without my cat woman mask🙈 Thank you for catching me in the voting booth! 🥺💖

I haven’t been able to hit 50 yet. I have 2 aggressive TBs beyond 500 already, so I think I’ll just have fun and submit a bunch of different ginormous ballgowns for the rest of this SYS🤣
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Does anyone else seriously want to swat those butterflies?!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Can somebody explain what does this mean? I’m so confused right now lol.

Nevermind I just read it I never saw those items in my boxes so I was confused. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @brunakkh are we all getting the weekday SYS this week? And what’s the theme? I’m so tired of missing out on these events 🥺
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    @brunakkh are we all getting the weekday SYS this week? And what’s the theme? I’m so tired of missing out on these events 🥺
    Charity Gala is the theme for the next Weekday SYS :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Ok so... weird question. Does anyone know why some dolls move/blink in the voting booth and some stand perfectly still? I noticed it today and it started bothering me. Obviously the moving doll is more appealing so I guess it gets more votes but I don’t know if my doll moves or not... 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My looks so far. I’m doing ok. My first looks over 50 in a month! 

I never realized the hearts that show up if you get over 45? I think is that new? 😂 

Edit*** They also removed my handhelds from the photo after the votes are finished? 

Edit again** 
    now they are back. Idk 😂

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The 1st place doll should stop buying tickets and just play without them, why you might ask? 
    Cause everything is ugly and not worth it for trendsetters!
    and the dress makes my doll look fat! (Not fat shaming it’s just a joke.)
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    mart1018 said:
    Ok so... weird question. Does anyone know why some dolls move/blink in the voting booth and some stand perfectly still? I noticed it today and it started bothering me. Obviously the moving doll is more appealing so I guess it gets more votes but I don’t know if my doll moves or not... 
    If you use a handheld your doll will move and blink, if you don't then your doll stands still.
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • RoxyishereRoxyishere Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    mart1018 said:
    I think there’s certain dresses that change your dolls pose so her legs are closer together and she moves her head and blinks in those. Like the sparkly green dress for example 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Also, I love love love the earnable shoes! <3 They give me this intense ‘professional chic’ vibe

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.