Options

🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• Options
    2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I cant beliebe this will yet another Weekday SYS Facebook KKH players wont be able to play :'( 
    It is not fair all of the aspects of the game that Facebook players miss out on! Glu is showing that Facebook players don’t matter. Just like they are showing that male dolls don’t matter. I’m thinking that the reason Facebook and male players don’t matter to glu is because $$$, them dollar dollar bills. There’s not a lot of Facebook players compared to android or iOS. Same for male compared to female. And maybe Facebook (and male) players are mostly free players? 
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

How I'm doing so far. Not particularly good but it could be worse, as usual
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Koakuma said:

How I'm doing so far. Not particularly good but it could be worse, as usual
    All ur looks are stunning 🥺❤ 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Is that fully studded jacket everyone is using from a Kollection? Wondering why I don't own it! 
    iOS
  • Options
    @Koakuma I love you chica, but lemme introduce you to Layout: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instagram.layout&hl=en_US
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Is that fully studded jacket everyone is using from a Kollection? Wondering why I don't own it! 
    It's from the pop up shop, it was in the outfit with that green half dyed hair. 
  • Options
    2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    @emmaisson I would say aura, because it somehow take voters attention + it’s usable without lock. I would say the butterfly aura because you can use this for many SYS. There are a lot more like gold and pink petals, leaves, not sure if the bubbles are also available and some more but from kollections/SYS events. Sorry for my English, hope you understand 🙈
    HONESTLY, I understand all of the posts I have seen from you as well as the posts from the other players who have English as a second or third language. Now, me speaking trying to speak Spanish when I went to Mexico? That I had to apologize for 🤣 Spanish class in high school did not prepare me for speaking with native speakers. My Spanish writing is probably at the level of a 8 year old. We can understand exactly what you are writing. 
  • Options
    @Koakuma damn, thank you! That's also why I don't have the green hair either then. I must have picked other options.
    iOS
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Is this worth submitting?  I’ve tried everything else lol
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    I cant beliebe this will yet another Weekday SYS Facebook KKH players wont be able to play :'( 
    It is not fair all of the aspects of the game that Facebook players miss out on! Glu is showing that Facebook players don’t matter. Just like they are showing that male dolls don’t matter. I’m thinking that the reason Facebook and male players don’t matter to glu is because $$$, them dollar dollar bills. There’s not a lot of Facebook players compared to android or iOS. Same for male compared to female. And maybe Facebook (and male) players are mostly free players? 
    I do have a male game on Facebook aswell and the TS never pops up because there is barely any male Facebook KKH players :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Currently in 2nd place
    For me the scores are really good, except maybe the first 2... The 50s were a nice surprise!

Loving this theme!
  • Options
    AliBryant said:

Here it is! I always wondered if it was too visually disruptive to post the full sized pictures but kept doing it anyway out of habit
  • Options
    @Koakuma yay! It's not that huge a deal but my scroll finger almost broke since someone also quoted you after your post so it was allllll those pics twice!  :D  <3
    iOS
  • Options
    _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    This are my favorites so far...other than that I don’t really know what I’m doing 😂
  • Options
    autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I haven’t really been in the voting booth that much this SYS, but I wanted to share some looks I saw in the booth and loved:) Maybe it’s just more my style, but I like the more simple looks as I could see myself wearing them to an actual concert

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Koakuma I love your looks! They're so creative ❤️
    I wanted to ask where are the hairs from looks #3 and #10 from? (The short cut and the Cleopatra-like wavy one). I've never seen them before and they look so cool! 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've been seeing items for the Starlet kollection in the voting booth. Are the rest of us ever going to get it?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AliBryant I’m pretty sure the pop up shop with the green hair and jacket is still at Santa Monica
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    @Koakuma I love your looks! They're so creative ❤️
    I wanted to ask where are the hairs from looks #3 and #10 from? (The short cut and the Cleopatra-like wavy one). I've never seen them before and they look so cool! 

They're both pretty old! The short one is from a weekend gift box, but I'm pretty sure I got it from a TB box

The one with the bangs is from an old format SYS, 2017

• Options
    Thanks @brunakkh! I see it, sadly I went kollection krazy last week trying to get some of them out of my rotation so I have like 4 stars left :D 
    iOS
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    This is going straight in the glam room closet lol. At least I picked an item though

• Options
    SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Sooo thankful for actually picking an item this time around! And in retrospect i see how (excuse my wording) insanely good this pallet actually was, regarding the numbers of actual tb items👀.
    This was my first earnable box, just forgot to actually post it.

• Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

😐😐😐😐😐
  • Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @helcabu @emmaisson @HannahKKH thank you, dolls! 💕
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Options
    thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    i looked at the post with all the TB items and realized i only have 4 items off that sheet. and i was one of the players who was able to participate in the TB sys events. i just think that it should be easier to get items, especially because theres so much that many of us don’t have. yet we continue to get dyes and energy. 🥺 

just a quick rant lol.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I can't remember, does the TS box have all items in it or are there dyes and crap mixed in?