Options

🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much!!! 
  • Options
    CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Kinda disappointed that we didn’t get a free box.. also went a bit crazy when I was supposed to open one box and ended up spending 250 k stars. I still want the hair with the elf ears and butterfly aura + the fairy dress.. will save them for vip maybe. I’m not feeling good for Black Friday now 😟 
    Here’s a few stuff I got from the boxes that I put together.

• Options
    alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    After the update, my free videos got fixed 🥺🥳🥳🥳 I was able to watch 20 videos!! THANKS GLU! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and can’t open my game after the update. Any help? Thank you!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looking through the SMCs for the genie really got me sad, there are so many incredible old SMCs I have never been offered in my game and would love to purchase. Have we ever got a straight answer about why some SMCs are out of rotation and some are not? I genuinely don’t understand but Glu please let me give you my money 😭😭😭 @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • Options
    happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Already messaged support about this, but I just tried to take a spin on the new Couture Kollection and my game froze, crashed, took my diamonds, and gave me nothing from the kollection :s. If I don't get my diamonds back, I'll be devastated :'(
    Hopefully you get them back the first time u ask. I had to ask them 3 times and then ask kalinda and then ask one last time so that they could give me my diamonds back 🙄

Uggh yes, hopefully. Support is so hit or miss in regards to their helpfulness. I sent them my screenshots so fingers crossed.
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    saw over 600 posts in this thread and was like

what's the tea sis

also SO sad there’s no free box but i’m still hopeful for what’s to come 🥺🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and can’t open my game after the update. Any help? Thank you!
    i had the same issue. what helped me was closing all my apps and turning my phone off.
  • Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Does anyone know if the elf ear hair is available for diamonds ? And how many I’m so in love with it 🥺 but already did 2 boxes and wanna save for BF
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I still can only watch 10 videos a day, I saw some people here saying that theirs had gone back to 20. Is anyone else having this issue?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

I don’t really know if this is a legitimate answer. when they were able to fix the video issue for some players, why not for others?
  • Options
    mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Does anyone know the date of the next VIP? Want to wait til then for Cassio and box opening.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • Options
    eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts

🤡 me and my 3 diamonds wishing I could spin ONE (i haven't even spun any because Im a broke hoe) Coutoure Kollection just once.... i hate everything.. PLEASE CREATE A DIAMOND BUSINESS FOR KSTARS ;-; pretty please

• Options
    IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited October 2020
    asta said:

I don’t really know if this is a legitimate answer. when they were able to fix the video issue for some players, why not for others?

They could also fix a daily or weekly call from simon giving the right amount of K stars

@KalindaKing
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Beth0401 said:
    I wonder why the pink genie/ jasmine costume isn’t in the halloween boxes 
    This costume is FG
    Fashion goals? Can you not get it from a throw back box adwell?
    I think there's a Genie costume that's in TB and a Jasmine costume that is Fashion Goals 
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samanthakkh I don’t think anyone replied to you, here’s the angel witch and Jessica rabbit costume. Angel is SYS so not available with diamonds 
  • Options
    _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @samanthakkh I don’t think anyone replied to you, here’s the angel witch and Jessica rabbit costume. Angel is SYS so not available with diamonds 
    Your doll is sooo pretty 😍
  • Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    asta said:

I think this is not an answer. They have this generic response and send it to everyone who asks about the daily videos. 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Went crazier with game 1 😩🤣 Only I would get 4 hairstyles in one pallet lol. Low-key didn't want the elf ears, but it's cool. The feather is adorable and it dyes.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    i had the same issue. what helped me was closing all my apps and turning my phone off.
    Thanks for posting! Has this helped anyone else? We'll keep looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.