🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,157 Posts
    I don't like the distribution of prizes in Silver I level, why is it that the dress is only for first and second places? This is beyond ridiculous. There's two buyers in my gruop right now but I expect others to show up so I'm thinking of getting to the earnable dress and if by some miracle I still have free tickets (because my first score was 33 😭) I'll stop submitting looks so I can go back to bronze. I don't need this stress in my life right now
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @KalindaKing the extra ticket i got 2 weeks ago just dissappeared?
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 321 Posts
    I don't know why I keep being disappointed with my scores, I shouldn't even be surprised anymore... 🙄

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    This is some bs I’m in 14th place in bronze 3
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    8 ticket buyers in my group, 8! I don’t know what to say, honestly. SYS is a circus and the players are a bunch of clowns trying to do their best (while other players just submit 20+ tickets without effort).
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I’m currently 23rd (!!!) in my group, the lowest I’ve ever ranked by a lotttt. I wasn’t really bothered by the whole level thing at first, but this is crazy to me 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,365 Posts
    Never thought I would say this, but I hope to stay at rank 9 - 11 😅 Rank 1 - 8 is no option for me 😅
    Also not sure if I want to style level up... 🤷‍♀️

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I swear the VB must be rigged
    I think so too, it has been kind of off for a while now :/
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    SYS literally started 6 hours ago and at least 7 people in my TS submitted extra tickets. Thanks, I hate it. I’ll be going back to bronze.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch New Member Registered Users 369 Posts
    There are 11 ticket buyers in my group, 1st place has almost 1000 points, 2nd & 3rd almost 500. My first two looks both scored 38 and I'm currently in 17th place. I don't even want to open my game at this point. 
    🌙🏳️‍🌈🔮🌱🖤
    Platform: Android
    Dolls: Frankie & Quentin 
    pm for add info!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,374 Posts
    @kkh_kylie about 1 hour ago i went there to change mine and there was 108 (Like's & Awesome's combined) and 208 Lol's!!! So im happy to see that in shutch a short time  it changed quite alot!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    That writing is such an afterthought LMAO

its like when I try to photoshop something into project at 3am
    Lmao felt
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 827 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Ohemilie said:
    cool cool 
    @Ohemilie doll I think we are in the same group! I am bea and I am in 20th right now 🙈
    Oh yay! I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before! Your doll is so cute, I love the outfit you’re in, the dress and hair work perfectly together. I’m 14th right now, hating sys 😫
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    It's so weird looking at everyone's looks in my ts group. It's as if the leaderboard is upside down, places 9 - 30 are all serving beautiful on theme looks, while 1 - 8 have more what you would call ''beginner looks'' with a couple exceptions.

@woahbabesursotoxic @Artista Both of your looks deserve way higher scores & your dolls are so beautiful!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Thank you 😊 for voting for me if you voted for my look in the voting booth. Good luck 🍀 everyone!!!
    @sandraliis aww tysm!! You guys definitely deserved better scores too!! I agree with the upside down leader board thing too. Literally the most beautiful looks are flopping
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Seriously wanna know how this beauty in my group only has 37 votes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Ohemilie said:
    cool cool 
    @Ohemilie doll I think we are in the same group! I am bea and I am in 20th right now 🙈
    Oh yay! I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before! Your doll is so cute, I love the outfit you’re in, the dress and hair work perfectly together. I’m 14th right now, hating sys 😫
    Same! I wish it was a better SYS to be with another forum member though, this is really terrible and not fun at all 🙈 you are very very sweet 💕 I hope you and your stunning doll will score better than what I am currently doing!! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Welp. Add me to the list of dolls with inexplicably low scores. 32 is my lowest score ever 🤡

Seeing this solidified my thought that the VB is being rigged. WTF these are beautiful and on theme. 
    @amuyres said: omg 😱 what the heck your looks are beautiful and on point! The VB is definitely rigged!