🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Wow. This sucks tremendously. Glu, PLEASE DONT PUT DYES IN BOXES OR MAYBE INCREASE THE AMOUNT OR MAKE THEM RARE ONES. I just can’t believe I averaged 45ish, which is really good since I was getting mid 30s in the beginning of the event, got in 14th with 612 points just to receive this so called prize(?). THIS IS A JOKE.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,779 Posts
    I am so freaking mad right now!!😠😡😡
    From around 8 am this morning, my game would not do anything at all. It stayed on the loading screen. My wifi and data both are working..other apps were doing fine, and I have plenty of space on both games.

Well, of course, it starts working at 10:05 am. 5 minutes after this sys ended. So because of that, I didn't submit my last two looks and didn't get the purple dress, which I loved so so much (and that hasn't happened in a while). 

Why would both my games do this? Now, I lost out on the dress and I leveled down to bronze 3. 😩😩😭😭

Is there anything I can do? I know customer service will give me the "wifi and space" excuse. IDC about the level, I just want the dress.😔😔
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    🌟Level 32 & 30—Android
    💞 Mom of 4 
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 647 Posts

Got 10th place and reached the silver box and would much rather a dress than a bracelet, and a battle against 9 ticket buyers, so until either sys is changed or I magically have no ticket buyers in my group, looks like it’s silver boxes for me. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I had an insanely good SYS this week. I got all the earnables and came in first place for the very first time (there were no ticket buyers so my group was super chill). Also got a diamond in the voting booth. It just sucks that in order to truly enjoy a SYS now you have to be in the lowest rank and have zero ticket buyers in your group😪
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 444 Posts
    edited November 2020
    asta said:
    OMG NO I’M THE MOST STUPID PERSON IN THE WORLD I WAS 14TH PLACE AFTER MY 11TH TICKET AND ABOUT TO STAY IN SILVER I AND I JUST HAD TO SUMBIT A NOT-SO-GOOD LOOK TO GET UP A LITTLE AND I SCORED WAY TOO HIGH AND NOW I’M IN 10TH AND I’L BE MOVING UP BUT WITHOUT EVEN GETTING A GOOD PRIZE 

but final proof that the votes are rigged. no f-ing way does this deserve 49 votes
    and then i managed to pick the only box without an item. this is NOT my day
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @lulula @meritedkkh most of tb will probably be in higher levels, but there will always exist new tb, but it will probably be like old sys, and depend more on luck
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 446 Posts
    This was my top 10 - all ticket buyers! I mean yes, it is their money and I don’t really care what they do with their money but how can I even enjoy the game that much if it is this competitive?! Oh and look what I got in my box, since I finished at 13th position with 610 points...

This was my reward for participating in this SYS - thanks glu 😒

iOs player 
  • ericasiaericasia New Member Registered Users 23 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I finished in 18th place 😔 this is the lowest I've ever finished since I started playing SYS and I'm staying in Silver I for the next event which sucks because I just don't want to go through this again. However, I'll give it one more try hoping to have better luck but if I end up having the same bad luck I'll just stop playing SYS until changes are made. I refuse to go through this just to get some kash and energy. It's not fun anymore. 
    I am truly at a loss for words. I finished 18th as well and have never finished below 6th (a weekend without cell service). Is it really worth the stress of not going more than 6 hours without playing just to get a couple energy? This is absurd. After playing KKH for several years I'm seriously questioning my sanity here.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Got 11th place. I don’t like the hair I got, but at least it’s something. I really loved the TS hair on my doll. The ticket buyers were horrible. @Artista  and @sandraliis  I’m sorry you guys couldn’t get a TS box or anything, I loved your looks
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 921 Posts
    i didn’t submit my 13th look on purpose bc i did NOT want to advance a style level. came in 11th place and got such a cute hairstyle in my silver ts box 🥰

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m so glad this week is finally over
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Didn’t get to level up bc I had 10 TBs, but at least I got the last silver box! I’m really glad I got the kstars bc Black Friday is coming up soon

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 509 Posts
    Ended in 12th place. Congrats @Korty! Here’s my low, high and fave.

• mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Missed a ticket and wasn't even bothered! Came 16th and collected my two k-stars but somehow am now in 17th but doesn't make a difference. Had 6 TBs in places 1-6 surprise surprise. This sucks.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 513 Posts

Thanks! I hate it🙂 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I was hoping for the pink hair but at least it's an item

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    came in 14th and had this shirt- I am happy I atleast got something- it’s better than the bracelet lmao.
    🇬🇧-British IOS Player- 🇬🇧 
    🌸 add me on fb - https://www.facebook.com/bre.kkh.5/ 🌸 

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finished in 19th with 577 points because I missed a ticket yesterday but it’s fine because I still got the earnable dress and didn’t level up! Hopefully my next group is more chill 🙏🏼
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,694 Posts
    I was actually doing fairly well with my last 5 entries! But unfortunately I got knocked down by a last minute ticketbuyer to 11th place so I did not level up.... hope she enjoys the next level...

Bright side I got a silver box and actually got an item, yay!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
     I never pick something I like:
    I got the the heels 🙁
    Really wanted the makeup or hair

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Chose to drop down last week and got an easier group thanks to it! Second place doll came out of nowhere after not submitting tickets for a day, but I think she didn’t bother to take 1st from me because we pretty much get the same prizes lmao. I’ve been in a group with her before the new sys structure and she beat me then by submitting tickets

Anyways looks like everyone’s beautiful dolls will be in silver 1 next sys, so I don’t expect anything great for me haha
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I chose not to submit my last look so I could get a chance at the sliver box rather than that dumb bracelet for 7th place lol. I came in 9th place and I couldn’t be happier with my decision☺️ I got an awesome pallet and won this gorgeous dress, beats that bracelet any day for me. 

I’m so sorry to see all those lovely dolls get dyes🥺 yall deserve so much better.

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I ended up 11th and the outfits I usually use for gowns events that score good were flopping. I was only 4 points away from 10th and leveling up but from what I've been seeing maybe I'm better off staying in bronze 3 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Anyways I got the shirt from my box. I honestly would've been happy with the starts but I'm not complaining.

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I missed the last earnable by 10 points because my looks were doing terribly in the beginning. That dress is so prettyyy.😭
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    So I came in 18th and still got the dress :) but look at the scores!! Worst part is I tied with someone for 18th so we both just missed moving down a style level :neutral:
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 New Member Registered Users 281 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    So I submitted a look  (with the naked costume and vampire lips) one minute before the event ended, had zero votes when time was up and then in those 20 minutes they recalculate the scores or whatever it somehow got 46 votes! How is this even possible when people can’t even vote at that point 😂 this event, including voting  is completely rigged lmao. Not even gonna mention how  it’s literally impossible to get anything but accessories in TS with this new ranking system lol. Way to ruin a perfectly good game, please keep it up 👍 😃 

iOS