🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 788 Posts
    Meauxlala said:
    I overtook my ticket buyer and she responded by submitting multiple off theme, single colour looks all at once to spam the voting booth and propel herself past me by about 200 points. 

I’m fuming. Absolutely fuming. I take pleasure in the fact that she’s probably spent money on those tickets to overtake me by so much but I’m so damn p-ed off at her doing this. My group was so chill, I used my TT to get the last earnable I admit but everyone was cool and I imagine maybe others did the same because they were about in line with me the whole way. 

But this cow just ruined it. If the girls behind me in 2nd or 3rd had taken 1st from me I probably wouldn’t mind. I really want the dress but I’d have conceded because we were all so calm in the group. But this girl was nowhere all weekend. I’m sick of this. There should be a limit on how many extra tickets you can use. 

It’s not fun. It’d made me really angry that she’s gone and done that. 
    wait so you overtook your TB by buying tickets yourself?? And you're upset that they bought more tickets to overtake you? I'm so confused by this - you both are TBs, girl. 
    Platform: iOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    lulula said:
    Meauxlala said:
    I overtook my ticket buyer and she responded by submitting multiple off theme, single colour looks all at once to spam the voting booth and propel herself past me by about 200 points. 

I’m fuming. Absolutely fuming. I take pleasure in the fact that she’s probably spent money on those tickets to overtake me by so much but I’m so damn p-ed off at her doing this. My group was so chill, I used my TT to get the last earnable I admit but everyone was cool and I imagine maybe others did the same because they were about in line with me the whole way. 

But this cow just ruined it. If the girls behind me in 2nd or 3rd had taken 1st from me I probably wouldn’t mind. I really want the dress but I’d have conceded because we were all so calm in the group. But this girl was nowhere all weekend. I’m sick of this. There should be a limit on how many extra tickets you can use. 

wait so you overtook your TB by buying tickets yourself?? And you're upset that they bought more tickets to overtake you? I'm so confused by this - you both are TBs, girl. 
    i think she's upset because the TB wasn't even near top 5/10 but overtook her (and another doll who OP was competing fairly with for 1st place) hours before the event was over. so OP just retaliated but now the original TB is spamming off theme looks just to keep 1st. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    clarizzo said:
    lulula said:
    Meauxlala said:

i think she's upset because the TB wasn't even near top 5/10 but overtook her (and another doll who OP was competing fairly with for 1st place) hours before the event was over. so OP just retaliated but now the original TB is spamming off theme looks just to keep 1st. 
    Depends what you mean by "competing fairly" - whether you're submitting 3 extra tickets from TT while in 2nd place or submitting 8 extra tickets while in 5th place, why would one be fair and the other not? I don't think either are fair tbh but it just seems hypocritical
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Lol I’m screaming 🤡🤡🤡 I've never seen so many votes in one TS
    And wow, this is my first time in 20th place, even in my first SYS I wasn't that low...........

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,644 Posts
    When is the next update? I'm just wondering cause we all get a few days break from this daily sys. 😩 
    I'm glad this one is almost over cause I am exhausted. I hate that I stay up so much later for this game. I can actually go to bed early tonight. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited November 2020
    With this new SYS and the low quality prizes, instead of wanting to place in the top 3 like I used to, all I want is 11th, so I can stay at the same level and get a silver SYS throwback box. It’s challenging, but a least I no longer need to buy the Triple Threat! Your loss, GLU!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,091 Posts
    @karinab I used two apps: Collageable and Remini 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

Ahh of course I didn’t get at least 40 Votes 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,644 Posts
    @Brandy1982 I'm the same way! I use to love placing in the top 3. Right now I'm 4th and I'm hoping a few people submit tickets so I can squeeze down to 8th or 9th. A silver box would be much better than a headpiece I won't use and a choker.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    KatiaKKH said:
    Lol I’m screaming 🤡🤡🤡 I've never seen so many votes in one TS
    And wow, this is my first time in 20th place, even in my first SYS I wasn't that low...........

Imagine buying that many tickets JUST for a choker... can't relate
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited November 2020

okay so... I'm very conflicted. I've been checking out my TS for the past couple of hours and 8th and 9th place haven't moved at all. idk if they plan on submitting tickets towards the end or if they're just going to try to stay there. the first three spots are completely unattainable for me so I could shoot for fourth and hope to get the headpiece but I'd need my next score to be 45 and my average is 42 😅 I'm going to just submit my last look rn to get the last earnable and hope that I either make it to 4th or get bumped down to 8th-9th to get a silver box. only getting that choker would be extremely disappointing tbh.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,652 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:

okay so... I'm very conflicted. I've been checking out my TS for the past couple of hours and 8th and 9th place haven't moved at all. idk if they plan on submitting tickets towards the end or if they're just going to try to stay there. the first three spots are completely unattainable for me so I could shoot for fourth and hope to get the headpiece but I'd need my next score to be 45 and my average is 42 😅 I'm going to just submit my last look rn and hope that I either make it to 4th or get bumped down to 8th-9th to get a silver box. only getting that choker would be extremely disappointing tbh.
    Your in a group with Lily Collins😱
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

This whole sys was depressing. I didnt even do that badly. Im 23rd with 619 points. Im not gonna even bother submit my last ticket. 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I feel like I'm always struggling to get the last earnable for SYS events. What's the bare minimum votes you have to get on each look / what's the latest time to start the SYS event to make sure I get the last earnable? 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 199 Posts
    I got the last earnable on my 13th look so I’m not going to submit the last one in hopes I can go down to 9 and get a silver box, I already went from 5th to 8th lol just one more!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @darthdarthdd the lowest to get all earnables is a 41 average if you start within 6 hours and get all 14 looks. If you score higher than that you can finish in like 11-13 looks meaning you can start 6-18 hours late respectively 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Never thought I would say this.. I’m currently in 8th but I’m praying someone passes me so I can be in 9th to get a silver TB box. This new sys is stupid! 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    When I want tb’s to appear so I can stay in Bronze III they’re no where to be found??? 
    Edit: there are only 3 TBs and I’m in 8th. Please just two more. I’m going to get a silver TB box but I really don’t want to go up to Silver I again. 😭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,652 Posts

An interesting name in my group...

They didn’t let her win lol

It’s them again lmao
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Well I finished with an average of 49. I’m currently in 7th, but I’d like to drop down & get a silver box honestly. I feel like that’s a better prize than just this choker. It’s lame that boxes are only for middle ranks. They don’t only give the hair to 1st and only give the outfit to 2nd, so they should really give boxes to everyone above a certain rank instead of just 9-whatever (in my opinion)
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 486 Posts
    I wasn’t planning on submitting my 14th free ticket because I’d much rather have a silver box than a headpiece and a chocker, but I fell to 12th so I tried creating a look that I thought would tank

I therefore conclude that the voting system is rigged. Now I’m exactly where I didn’t want to be😫
    I know it’s pretty on-theme, but I’ve seen dolls submit looks far better that didn’t even score 40.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,279 Posts
    I'm glad this is over. It was awful and getting better scores shouldn't have been that difficult. My scores only picked up once it was too late to be enough to get to the last earnable, even if I used an extra ticket. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #nosysduets
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Put together a random look to try to get in 11th for the silver box and stay in silver I:And they really gave me 40 points for it which is more than my first 2 looks 😭 I’m begging for someone to please bump me down what is this 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ****, I needed to submit my last look for the earnable which of course finally gets me over 50 pts and I finish 8thish so I get a choker I already have AND have to level up

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,279 Posts
    The annoying thing is I'm definitely going to level down now but if I do well during the week, I'm back in the nightmare that silver I was. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #nosysduets