🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 990 Posts
    looks 1-5, i personally like my fifth look 😊 i’m in 16th place in gold one not surprised tho, i don’t expect to win any ts items 🤪

the jumper is nice, i wonder if the letters on it mean something? 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    @scarley1999 don’t worry hun, i couldn’t resist the look either but got it on the second turn, did  not wait too long. The dress does not do well in SYS but the hair surprisingly worked wonders sometimes. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,465 Posts
    Romaki said:
    the jumper is nice, i wonder if the letters on it mean something? 
    It repeats H0AH8U, in that order it could be ho - a - hate - u, but I don't think that fits the Christmas spirit. 🤣
    I’m curious if Glu knew what they were doing when they put the letters on, and what it sounds like, but now you got it stuck in my head😂
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 352 Posts
    edited December 2020

Got 35 votes 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 44 / iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 616 Posts
    Low scores again and nothing is working. Maybe I’ll try a dress on the next ticket.  Atm I’m in 11th place in silver III.  Only positive is that I’ll be leveling down.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My scores are ok but not great. I'm in 13th place 😒
    The red look is so creative 😍
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I need some help..! I LOVE the hair on my doll, and I’m in silver 3 with one ticket buyer. I don’t really like anything else except the ear muffs. I was planning on lowering a level this event and the next event (only submitting until I earn the diamonds) because I think the trendsetters will be amazing for “Under the Mistletoe” event..?! But there’s no certainty that even if I get lower ranks, I’ll be in a group with less ticket buyers... or even good prize distribution in lower ranks. (The nose blush is just sad.)
    “Agree” if I should play this round and get the hair, go into Gold and continue in Silver 3 for the Christmas SYS. 
    “LOL” if I should lower 2 levels and hope for good prizes the Christmas SYS.

iOS user! 
    Well that was a short break 🤡
    @dpeters all your looks are amazing and that hair looks adorable on your doll! 
    Looks 2-4, serving (mostly) Kloset realness and not caring at all 😂😂 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,157 Posts
    @charlottegold tsm! Your looks are beautiful! Your doll looks so mysterious with that hoodie 😍
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
    edited December 2020
    @dpeters omggggg thanks for the compliment I think my looks aren’t the best this week because i am trying to level down and don’t have many winter looks 😂 But yeah I feel like my doll is like “why am I still here?” 😂
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Tried the ice princess gown look. Didn’t go well lol. Anyone considering it I’d say stick with the ski slope vibe
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

looks 4-6 I personally love all of these casual looks that all of us are posting but I wanted to try a gown/wing look to see if it did any better (pretty happy that it’s done worse than my other looks tbh) I’m also 1st in my ts for the first time in forever ❤️
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    look 1-6

I was doing pretty well but the votes are getting lower
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 440 Posts
    #6👼🏼❄️ I’ve been getting pretty consistent scores
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,248 Posts
    Looks 3 - 6

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    A little suspicious that every 2 looks get practically the same score, looks 5-6 were from forum/discord dolls 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    @samanthakkh Omg, Lmaooo so true😂😂. 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Looks 3-6 the votes seem to be super random this week
    IOS
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 698 Posts
     @Gigi_ i'm in LOVE with your snowboarding look with the mask omg
    Platform: iOS
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Been skipping a lot of pages lately since it was a blood war in this forum. Hope everything is ok now. I live in south east asia so i don't really understand it.

I see a lot of beautyfull looks that inspire me here, i will try to use them for my next look.

Here are my looks that i've submit, i'm 4th in silver III behind 3 TBs. Hope no more TB show up at the end of the event, because i want the gown but i don't want to buy a TT.

The theme for this SYS is "Snow Angel" i really want to use angelic look but i don't have the angel wings (T___T). Should i submit this look as my next look?

Agree : yes
    Like : no, submit other angelic/ice princess look
    Awesome : no, just submit casual looks for this theme

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 491 Posts
    What’s so awful about these looks that they “deserve” these low scores? For weekday SYS this week I consistently got over 50.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kayayem I think your looks are so pretty and on theme 🙁.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    looks 3-6, I love creating fantasy looks but it feels like casual is doing better, but I dont have enough casual winter clothes :c
    Playing since January 2015 (w a lot of breaks in between)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KalindaKing can this lil eye glitched be fixed?also what about where the lipgloss on these lips goes away at the top near the nose ring?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    looks 1-6i definitely won’t be getting the last earnable but i thought my 6th look was going to score a lot higher
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 40 Posts

I am not doing well and I am not having fun. I have hardly any coats and even less motivation. I thought these looks were cute :/