🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited May 2021

This is the kind of stuff I see for Taurus....every theme can’t just be sparkly gowns and wings

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    1-10 ☺️ Tell me how I missed a ticket and am still in 2nd 🤣 oh, and right behind queen cara! lol 

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    This dress is so cute🥰 I got it with my 11th ticket because all my looks scored 50+. I’ll stop submitting looks now, as I really want to level down.

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Finally got these eyes i’ve been wanting! I think they will work really well with this sys because of the gold eyeshadow
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

I got a 60 on look 9 ✨
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Can anyone show me what the silver 1 and 2 TS rewards are like? Like how many ppl get the dress, the butterfly ect in either group
    I'm trying to decide if I should level down or not. Thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest looks.

I play on iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

tortor said:
    So I vote a lot...and this is what I hate about this and many themes...yes the call from Kim was bad...but no matter what she says, off-theme gowns are getting popular votes against people wearing brown or tan. It sucks 😢😢😢

I think many people don't know what this theme means or don't care, I'm both. I didn't read Kim's calls cus they're mostly nonsense and I don't want any prizes except the earnable bag. I know nothing about Taurus and I'm not gonna learn for this game. Zodiac themes are really gonna be hit or miss, not everyone believes in them or knows anything about other signs besides their own. The gown looks better with that background 🤷‍♀️
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    edited May 2021

tortor said:
    So I vote a lot...and this is what I hate about this and many themes...yes the call from Kim was bad...but no matter what she says, off-theme gowns are getting popular votes against people wearing brown or tan. It sucks 😢😢😢

I think many people don't know what this theme means or don't care, I'm both. I didn't read Kim's calls cus they're mostly nonsense and I don't want any prizes except the earnable bag. I know nothing about Taurus and I'm not gonna learn for this game. Zodiac themes are really gonna be hit or miss, not everyone believes in them or knows anything about other signs besides their own. The gown looks better with that background 🤷‍♀️
    Looks like we found the person who voted Japanese Kimonos for Korean Street Style SYS.   

Edit: and anyone that agrees with this post 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Sys inspos! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    tortor said:

tortor said:

Looks like we found the person who voted Japanese Kimonos for Korean Street Style SYS.   

“No matter what she says” “Off theme gowns” 
    If what she says doesn’t matter how exactly are gowns off theme lmao 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’m so annoyed with this rigged system

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    sindhu said:
    I love your looks 😍💛 @rikkksss
    Thank you so much 🥰♥️
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited May 2021
    with all these glamourous golden gowns it feels like we are dressing up for the Leo sys lol
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the dress and it is pretty stunning ! The sleeves and the lace-up bodice are 🔥 🔥. 
    IOS Player 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I really like this dress. I have been scoring very well and am somehow in first place in gold. How are there no ticket buyers in my group? I wanted to level down but really wanted this dress.
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    not sure where to post this but was going around tapping for energy and saw this doll in Lif, does anyone know where her outfit is from?

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @morganngabrielle The outfit is from the Sheer Excellence kollection

And the earrings are from the Work Of Art kollection

The hairstyle is from the Fab & Futuristic kollection

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @pristineperson thank you!!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Can you help me with this?

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 7-13

I got the dress w/ the 13th ticket - and I'm glad it didn't score too well so it will be easier for me to hopefully level down!

She/Her
    Android
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

How is it possible that I've been playing for more than a year now and never got the first kollection? 😫😫 @KalindaKing
    Abigaill said:

How is it possible that I've been playing for more than a year now and never got the first kollection? 😫😫 @KalindaKing
    That Kollection came out about a year ago (last April), so you must have gotten it at least then
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Abigaill said:

I was told last year that there is over 100 kollections in the game.
    Im sure it’ll appear soon, all you can do is hope for it to come up, I had it in my game recently, hoping you’ll get it soon!
    lulula said:
    tortor said:
    tortor said:

I... wearing a Japanese Kimono for the Korean street style SYS is not comparable to wearing a purple evening gown in a Taurus themed SYS. This purple evening gown is not disrespectful to Taurus's lmao 
    If someone admits to not reading Kim’s call, not doing any research, and not caring about adhering to a theme whatsoever, you can bet they are not respecting any sort of nuance that may accompany not offending a culture....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.