🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Obviously the scores not matching is a bug but has @KalindaKing confirmed that the ranks going lower when there’s a tie is also a bug and not intentional? If they did that on purpose I’m gonna be mad 🙃

I also just feel like it would be better if there was more of an actual theme like it’s very hard to dress someone for ‘power couple’ I think it’s too broad to style 2 people.

Otherwise I don’t hate the duet SYS I just hope they improve on a few things (if they keep it)Apologies for the terrible collage lol
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    The  lower rank for when there's ties has always been a thing. And I know because unfortunately I see ties a lot. Even before rigged votes were a thing, I saw ties and they took up the "extra" spots making others rank lower.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 704 Posts
    Howwwwi barley even know what i’m doing! It’s so much work and time to coordinate two outfits. I’m literally 28th in Gold. 
    its so funny because i dont think the prizes are even worth the extra tickets 
    She/Her 

Android (daily player⭐️)
  • KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 300 Posts
    I submitted four looks, the scores were 5, 4.5, 5 and 5 = total 19.5 points yet I’m 27th in my TS group with only 8 points, and I should be in Gold, but instead I’m in Silver III …this is beyond ridiculous! 
    This format is so time consuming, I doubt I will finish SYS because I do have a life, and honestly better ways to spend my spare time. 
    I mentioned before that I could have enjoyed the idea of duet SYS if I could have styled my female doll AND my male doll TOGETHER since I invested a lot of K stars to give them full matching wardrobes, but NO… Glu stupidly decided that we can only play with random NPC dolls. 

Because I’ve been playing for so long I actually have all the female items from the bronze and the silver boxes, I was hoping that they would be updated, but of course they were not. 
    So I thought, OK maybe I can win some male items to used on the NPC, but again NO, there were zero male items in my boxes. 

Plus, my male doll started with 2 tickets but one mysteriously disappeared, as if it wasn’t already challenging enough for male dolls 🤬 

Sorry, I know this post is long, but I have one more request: please make the female handhelds available to male dolls too, there really is no reason not to! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I have been mismatched at the trendsetter board, I wrote to support they fixed it ...and now a couple of hours later it's the same thing.  I'm 29th place even tho I have the points for the top 10 
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    When I finally get the right score, the bug affects the score rewards, I'm afraid of staying or without the rank prize or the score rewards
    @KalindaKing
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 646 Posts
    I got inspo from another doll here and submitted a Velma & Daphne inspired look… I got 1 heart😐😭 these scores are rigged. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,839 Posts
    A little off topic, but it’s something I’m looking for. Does anyone know of a hairstyle I can hunt down in the VB or through squad that is similar to this one? I know this one is in a diamond kollection so it’s out and I know there was one that was a TS item so that’s also out. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I want to do an Elsa&Anna look for SYS.

I play on iOS
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

K??
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 356 Posts
    The team is currently investigating SYS glitches, especially the errors you're seeing with your scores. I'll let you know when there is news!
    @KalindaKing what about the ts leader board rankings that seems to work in a completely new fashion as compared to our regular SYS when there's a tie? We were never informed of this change so please tell us its a bug!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2021

iOS player 

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 613 Posts
    A little off topic, but it’s something I’m looking for. Does anyone know of a hairstyle I can hunt down in the VB or through squad that is similar to this one? I know this one is in a diamond kollection so it’s out and I know there was one that was a TS item so that’s also out. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I want to do an Elsa&Anna look for SYS.

I have these but I don’t know if they are available for diamonds 😔. 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    My votes were fixed for like 1 hour 
    Then here we go again 💔
    I'm already done with this SYS 😡

🦋Android Player🦋
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 986 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I have this one that I’m pretty certain is available for diamonds!

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @Fae said:
    Imo they just really need to increase rewards for voting, it’s usually so much work for 100 kash. 
    I totally agree! Sometimes I go into the voting booth just hoping or 3 or 10 energy but then get 2 kash rewards in a row instead. Its so discouraging. If they made it at least a little more worth it, I would do it more. Even more energy or dye would be better than constantly getting kash! Not even expecting more kstars or diamonds, the bar is set way low already for me
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @sindhu Thank you doll ❤️

Can't wait to see your styling 🥰❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen not exactly right but I think this one is available for diamonds. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    😃👍