🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 885 Posts
    Honestly after playing it, I don’t love it. I came in 30th place hahah because after opening the app and creating a look and then realizing I had to then create a whole additional look I just closed the app. It takes too long. I didn’t have the energy. It was a good idea and was even a little fun, but I don’t see myself ever being able to complete one 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KKH_p1ayerKKH_p1ayer Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I was 2nd in Silver. I don't like the TS outfit at all, and probably will
     never wear it.

I really liked the earnable outfit though.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,937 Posts
    I feel so bad. I hate hate hate the new tie system. I was tied in second with a doll which was cool because there was only one doll in 1st so the other doll in second and i would have both gotten the cape. Well, i forgot about the new tie system or didn't realize how it would affect the other doll.. i don't really know what i was thinking, but i put in another look out of reflex. I tied with first which was cool for me, but it bumped her down to 3rd! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so sorry, doll! 🥺🥺🥺

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 987 Posts
    Just barely missed getting the Ts top. Came in 9 top was 7th
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 690 Posts
    I came 7th in Silver III. I really like TS outfit. I was sad that I didn’t win this Cape, but I used ernable Cape from heroes SYS. 

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Orange you glad (insert something witty)🙂 🍊
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,270 Posts
    Can someone in Gold please show what 6th place would have won?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Can someone in Gold please show what 6th place would have won?
    @LindaVB here’s 6th place prizes 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,767 Posts
    Looks 1-6 ⭐ I'm actually having fun with Duets, especially when we can put our makeup and body contour on a doll, I love creating matching looks

Looks 7-13 🦋 Overall I enjoyed this event, but tier system could've been executed better

My silver palette was great!

I finished 13th and got the top 🧡 Had I not missed a ticket I could've gotten the tights too, but it's okay. I really love this weekend's items! 

• LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,270 Posts
    Thank you @Lia888!! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    i was able to get the earnable suit but i placed 20th in a tie, so i had no chance at getting the TS prizes at ALL. but i guess that's a pro, 20+ people were able to get the last earnable, i've only been lucky enough to win it two or three times with the previous system.

i hate hate HATE how the ties work now though. i would have placed a bit higher for sure had they not changed it.

i also think that duets *can* be fun, but they're also exhausting. + i definitely won't have enough clothing for a more specific theme, i was struggling with this one lowkey lmao
    23; she/her
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 362 Posts

I liked the TS prizes but unfortunately I missed 1 ticket & couldn’t get the cloak 😔
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 724 Posts

I scored really good this sys but it was a little exhausting..Love the prizes 
    My doll’s name is Anya✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Last 3 looks, I managed to reach the last earnable with my scores. I came in 13th place in Silver III, tied with two dolls and got a silver box where I finally picked this hair.
    @luvs2gruuv loved your looks!  <3

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 578 Posts

So even if u scored perfect 70 you would of had finished 11th in my gold group, 10 people used extra tickets and first places really went crazy! It was really time consuming and I’m happy we won’t have duets for a while now 😅 Although I like the fact that I got second earnable with my 11th ticket and 2 extra gift boxes!  
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Honestly after playing it, I don’t love it. I came in 30th place hahah because after opening the app and creating a look and then realizing I had to then create a whole additional look I just closed the app. It takes too long. I didn’t have the energy. It was a good idea and was even a little fun, but I don’t see myself ever being able to complete one 
    Same I came in 27th , I only submitted 4 looks, it’s too much work
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    i missed a ticket and came in 4th, but to be honest i don’t rly like the ts outfit

• Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I wanted the cape, because I don't have any but I didn't get it 😏
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Finished 1st in Silver I. I'm not a fan of the hair. The rest of the outfit is ok, although I think I won't be using it much. I prefer the earnable suit ☺️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 863 Posts
    Got lucky 🤷🏻‍♀️ We were stuck on the Hungarian border for 3h, I came home and waited for Buffy to be driven by the dog sitter. After midnight before I passed out, I submitted the last two looks (I missed a ticket also) and still came in 2nd
    Exhausting SYS even if I wasnt abroad  

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 52 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,656 Posts
    Well finished 24th, didn’t reach last earnable. Last six looks.

My opinion. To start with, it was fun to dress two dolls but like others I got tired. Once in a while, this would be fun but not all the time and as long as the theme is fairly open. Restrictive themes are going to be difficult as we’ll quickly run out of items. I don’t like the changes to tie situations, that needs changing.

Congrats to everyone who managed to win a prize.
    I play on iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,368 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Didn’t pick any good in my earnables boxesbut I was luckier with TS even if I didn’t get the bag by 0.5 points
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

I could not because my sys was reset, I had to achieve this score in 1 day and although it is not my fault but the sglitches of Glu, they did not help me in any way, the suport did nothing to read help and I will be without the last reward that is what I want most.
    @KalindaKing
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I don’t even care anymore. I don’t care if wee get our clothes cut in half, or about not knowing how the voting system works, or how exhausting ir was. BUT PLEASE CHANGE THE TIES. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I haven't see such a ridiculous thing anywhere else. Please change it back. 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Had fun making co-ordinated looks but omggggg they took so long 😀 anyway still wanted to share some of my looks I had fun in making 😋 
    my princess themed looks ✨

Winx club 🦋 (didn’t submit Techna and Musa because I wasn’t satisfied and a lot of my items were locked 😬) 

And then just some angel-devil looks 👹😇and my most gorgeous NPC, she’s soooo stunning 😍

Came in 12th and the person behind me missed out on the boots because of a tie before me (2x10th place) the tie thing is so stupid I don’t get why Glu bullies us like that (I don’t see any justification that it’s for our benefit it’s just to put people against each other so people will buy more tickets, just horrible), as if SYS isn’t stressful enough 🙄
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 987 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Missed getting the orange ts top by 3 points. I’m so upset 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Well finished 24th, didn’t reach last earnable. Last six looks.

My opinion. To start with, it was fun to dress two dolls but like others I got tired. Once in a while, this would be fun but not all the time and as long as the theme is fairly open. Restrictive themes are going to be difficult as we’ll quickly run out of items. I don’t like the changes to tie situations, that needs changing.

Congrats to everyone who managed to win a prize.
    @MarianiPoizen I love your looks! 💚 the first two especially are great, I love a concept look 🥰
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I actually got a second earnable this SYS  which I am SUPER happy about 🥳🤯 The last time that happened was probably like 3 months ago. So something changed for the better for me personally (I know a lot of others are unhappy so maybe this was just a fluke for me, not sure if this is a change for good!)

The ranking system does suck 😑 Also, the fact that I was 12th place and about to collect when it changed to 13th place, and I lost the leggings is... 😑

Overall I didnt hate it but this has got to be like a one-a-month type sys, it's more work.

@KalindaKing
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Since Friday humiliating me to suport help me, my sys was reset, my points frozen, I managed to solve alone but the Sys ignored 5 looks of mine, in the end was missing 6 points to get the final reward and still yes the support does not help in any way. 
    I'm sure if I offer Glu money, help me out real quick, because that's the only way they can help. 
    @KalindaKing