• Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    didnt really chase the first items from that SYS 

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

I didn't know where to post this but it's just a random discovery. I don't remember that NPC having blue eyeshadow. I check my salon everyday and I've never seen them with that up until today. I'm not sure if the update has anything to do with it but, just wanted to know if I'm stupid and she's always had it or if it was added to her for whatever reason 🤔
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I didn't know where to post this but it's just a random discovery. I don't remember that NPC having blue eyeshadow. I check my salon everyday and I've never seen them with that up until today. I'm not sure if the update has anything to do with it but, just wanted to know if I'm stupid and she's always had it or if it was added to her for whatever reason 🤔
    I own the salon as well and I don’t think I even have her as a client! Lol
  • Options
    loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Really sad I couldn’t get the dress from the queen bee sys 🥺 but really pleased with the latest sys 🥰
  • Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

The prizes from last week were the only ones I really tried to chase but my team was crazy I did 5 extra tickets and still ended 8th iirc I'm sad about that green dress :C 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Can someone pls link me to the thread of storyline outfits I can't find it
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited March 2022
    My game became so slow and laggy. I can’t watch my videos. Sometimes it loads the ad and then it’s just turns black and you can’t exit it and there is no x , or it loads the ad and just exits from the whole game . This also happened to me yesterday. My wifi is okay. Idk what’s the problem.

Edit:forgot to add- and even when I managed to watch the whole add sometimes I can’t exit ,I click on the x 1000 times but it doesn’t respond. I can watch just a few of them normally   
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I still haven’t recovered from not getting the TS hair from Enchanting Spring. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I still haven’t recovered from not getting the TS hair from Enchanting Spring. 
    Same!! I was like 10 votes away from getting it. Someone submitted an extra ticket in the last minutes when I was asleep and boom the hair is gone... gone but never forgotten lol

• Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

• Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    First time I think that I've levelled down in a weekend sys. I didn't want to submit two extra tickets and get two perfect scores just to get one or two prizes.

Overall happy with what I got

• Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I just hope that Aia's look would be a storyline buyable and not a fg.
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    results definitely improved lol
    i’m really happy about last weeks hair
  • Options
    fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Was kinda lazy during queen bee 😁
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I got a call from Maria about referring friends to the game after getting male shorts from my kudos box. I won't be referring anyone when stuff like that happens. The shorts were right next to a hairstyle I wanted too.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I’m pretty sure it’s a freebie 👀…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    What I got this update, next month I’m going strategically 👀
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I was on vacation during the spring break sys & I didn’t really care for the prizes, so here’s everything I got! 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Got everything I wanted this month! Such gorgeous prizes. 
    Shamefully submitted all my extra DB tickets for the enchanted spring SYS. 😅

• Options
    faith_ginfaith_gin Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    SaltKkh00 said:
    I stand with those who think it's appalling that Russian citizens are being denied access to certain internet privileges by companies. I wouldn't want to be punished had Trump attacked another nation or for Bidens incompetence.....
    Yeah right, who cares about war in Ukraine that's happening for absolutely NO reason, when there are Russians who can't play KKH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I’m pretty sure it’s a freebie 👀…
    I thought it was gonna be part of one of the new kollections. I guess we’ll see when we get spoilers 
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    didnt use any extra tickets lol even missed some tickets...but overall i got what i wanted, this month everything was pretty but yeah, only sad about the feather top
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Also, the next update will include a couple bug fixes that were requested here. If you had issues with the Prague bar, it will be resolved. And if your diamond gift boxes incorrectly showed that you owned tickets, that will be resolved too.
    My issue with the diamond box tickets has still not been resolved. I opened boxes from several
    different palettes before I realized none of them had any tickets in them. I checked and they still say owned.

Hey! We hope that this will be fixed in the new update and expect it to be resolved in the March 31 SYS event. Sorry I was unclear about the timing. If you still have an issue, feel free to notify me here again.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts

• Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited March 2022

• Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts

KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Found the inspo for this dress.
    Just realized that @AnyaArcher posted the inspo for this before 🥲 I don’t know how I forgot about it. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍