Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I keep getting toooo many of the "limited time" kollections and it's tempting!!
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I get like 2-3 a day and Ive already spun on most of them in the past 😭😭 I got the same kollection like twice within a few days and I was like 🫤🤨💔😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I’ve just seen here on the forum that we had storyline outfits last weekend, my game was updated but i didn’t get it. How is that possible does anyone know?🥲
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    I’ve just seen here on the forum that we had storyline outfits last weekend, my game was updated but i didn’t get it. How is that possible does anyone know?🥲
    Some of the old storyline outfits were in the kloset at the bottom instead of the featured items sections. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I know @Reina12 I keep spinning the kollections but I’m trying to save for the new kollection this week!!!
  • Options
    keke0388 said:
    I know @Reina12 I keep spinning the kollections but I’m trying to save for the new kollection this week!!!
    The new kollection comes this week?? In that case I don’t even need to open the kollections until then😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Yeah Thursday I think!!!! @shankkh
  • Options
    keke0388 said:
    Yeah Thursday I think!!!! @shankkh
    🥳🥳 Thanks! Hopefully there won’t be any kollections that I like in my rotations before then 🥹🥹
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Reina12 said:

I may be wrong, but they're not actually limited time, I have lots of them in the rotation and they appear as frequently as the others
  • Options
    does anyone know how many VIP events are before kimi? i know we have one next week
    We only have one next week before kimiversary in June @everythingjosie 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @KkhAngelica ooh really? We’ve been getting them at the start of the month, so are we not getting one in early June?
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    @KkhAngelica ooh really? We’ve been getting them at the start of the month, so are we not getting one in early June?
    That’s what I was thinking, at least 2 more VIP because we still have one more update before the kimiversary week
  • Options
    Kimiversary is in 8 weeks everyone
  • Options
    Reina12 said:

I may be wrong, but they're not actually limited time, I have lots of them in the rotation and they appear as frequently as the others
    No you're totally right, it's just how I'd describe the better/newer kollections in rotation- the ones that say written "limited time" in the title
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I don’t know if it’s like this every year because last year was my first kimiversary that I remember. But VIP didn’t run the same time as the sale. We had a VIP event 2 weeks before the kimiversary sale and then that event was a party one. 

I wish they would do VIP during the sale. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The Black Friday sale is the one that happens VIP but it should be both imo.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ^ realized that I mixed up the BF sale with kimiversary 😭 sorry about that lol 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Really hope that they don’t do the same thing they did last kimiversary weekend when we had a party weekend but they gave us kstars for doing gigs. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Did a spin on a collection and exchanged 30 precious stars for 50k cash. Better than dye or energy, at least - there are expensive earrings from the kloset I want to buy, but still…
    Just saying in case it helps anyone to get motivated and limit collection spinning risks 😂😂💕
  • Options
    Really hope that they don’t do the same thing they did last kimiversary weekend when we had a party weekend but they gave us kstars for doing gigs. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I'm laughing cause this is such a troll move 🤣 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we getting multiple TB storyline looks this one or just the usual one a week we got the last time we had them?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Reina12 said:
    I'm laughing cause this is such a troll move 🤣 
    It honestly was bc I didn’t want to get the last earnable bc I wanted to get kstars and we were all so confused on why they had done that. They better not do it again 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Yay I finally got to take a survey. I appreciate they want to be inclusive, but I think most people are fine with the make-up and skin tones available so Idk why so many questions were based on that. They know we have complained about so many other things but didn't focus on those. 
  • Options
    KKHBrisa said:
    Yay I finally got to take a survey. I appreciate they want to be inclusive, but I think most people are fine with the make-up and skin tones available so Idk why so many questions were based on that. They know we have complained about so many other things but didn't focus on those. 
    I only got offered the survey once through my app and it said there were too many responses and i never saw it again. Did you get to it through any other source? I want more skin tones! They don't have my true shade 🥲
  • Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    KKHBrisa said:
    I only got offered the survey once through my app and it said there were too many responses and i never saw it again. Did you get to it through any other source? I want more skin tones! They don't have my true shade 🥲
    I was offered the survey through the game and was told it was full but I kept the link open and kept trying, eventually it let me take the survey. 
  • Options
    Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    Not so sure about that as I've seen plenty of people feel like the skintones don't have that many undertones (same with makeup). I remember someone posting a listing of skintones that are missing from the game, with undertones, and nearly none of them are in the game. I agree that there are a lot of things that need to be fixed but since it is somewhat of a simulation game, it's no wonder, really, that they made so many questions about something that was constantly being asked about. Now that Glu is owned by EA, I assume that they are trying to not make the same mistake twice.
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Onika222 said:
    KKHBrisa said:
    Not so sure about that as I've seen plenty of people feel like the skintones don't have that many undertones (same with makeup). I remember someone posting a listing of skintones that are missing from the game, with undertones, and nearly none of them are in the game. I agree that there are a lot of things that need to be fixed but since it is somewhat of a simulation game, it's no wonder, really, that they made so many questions about something that was constantly being asked about. Now that Glu is owned by EA, I assume that they are trying to not make the same mistake twice.
    EA own Glu? No wonder the game feels more money hungry than usual 🥴
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but what is this weekend's event?  I've saved enough kash to buy a house but if it's a dating weekend I might save my money for the dates.