Options

❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 4/29/22 - Love Is In The Air!❤️

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Will not be finishing this event as I am kash broke, but made it to the earnable dress. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Will the lack of event points be addressed? Or will we be given another lame lie instead? How about fixing the problem that was  created clearly by switching the dresses? Several people came in on their high horse to try to lie to us about how wrong we were but absolute crickets now that even further proof comes to light that they didn't even adjust the correct settings while switching the dresses. How lame. Quick to come with lies and then absolute silence. FYI I don't mind being banned because this is absurd I would rather not read the obnoxious lies from such a greedy, poor customer service company. Such a shame how this game keeps going downhill.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    People didn't even get event points from the dress? I'm glad I stopped at the earrings.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier no there’s still event points but the bonus points aren’t be added. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    The white dress grew on me 
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Decided to get the dress. It's kinda cute 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Will the lack of event points be addressed? Or will we be given another lame lie instead? How about fixing the problem that was  created clearly by switching the dresses? Several people came in on their high horse to try to lie to us about how wrong we were but absolute crickets now that even further proof comes to light that they didn't even adjust the correct settings while switching the dresses. How lame. Quick to come with lies and then absolute silence. FYI I don't mind being banned because this is absurd I would rather not read the obnoxious lies from such a greedy, poor customer service company. Such a shame how this game keeps going downhill.
    I was having a conversation with a Glu employee and as soon as I started asking questions about the dress switchaoo, he stopped responding to me. Not surprised.
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Idk if this is the right place to ask but I maxed out my relationship with my husband, we have 2 kids, and we still aren't #1 couple. Can we still become #1 if I continue to date him? Or do I need to try for #1 with a new partner?
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Idk if this is the right place to ask but I maxed out my relationship with my husband, we have 2 kids, and we still aren't #1 couple. Can we still become #1 if I continue to date him? Or do I need to try for #1 with a new partner?
    Your rank will keep going up as u go on dates 💜 @Reina12
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    done 🤍 

She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    sindhu said:
    I come from a region where there aren't any/alot of black people so I'm not really aware of their hairstyles.. my doll is white and I don't think using black hairstyles on her is appropriate.. that was the intention behind my question 🙂
    oh, OK. gotcha all of the acronyms had me confused. lol

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    This weekend summed up:

Its comforting to see all the gorgeous dolls working the earnables ♥
  • Options
    trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Always fly out in style. Yes please!! 😁
  • Options
    Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I like them better apart then together. So here are my looks on them and then all of them together💖. 
  • Options
    j_bearj_bear Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was hesitant on the dress at first but it isn’t too bad! Just needs to be paired with the right things. The earrings are really cute.  
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I was having a conversation with a Glu employee and as soon as I started asking questions about the dress switchaoo, he stopped responding to me. Not surprised.
    Me either. I considered contacting them but decided it wasn't worth it because as someone else mentioned all they ever do is blame us or our internet connection. The typical standard reponse when they have no clue what to do or say. 

It would be standard for almost every other game to compensate the players for THEIR mess up, but I certainly won't be expecting anything from this one. They can't even be honest or apologize for the mix up. And I am referring to the fact the earnable dress didn't activate the bonus points it should have and not the fact the dresses were switched, which is bad enough on its own. At least switch it around the right way, but no we not only lose access to that beautiful green dress but also bonus points on one of the most difficult events to complete. And add the fact we just had a dating event 2 weeks prior so not many dolls had built up their cash stash to complete the dating event. 

Maybe test the game and make sure things work properly instead of treating your customers as beta testers, having to navigate the endless glitches and nonsense. Sorry for the rant dolls, I just had to get it out.
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Missed the last earnable by 2 point and like 20 seconds. Definitely would have finished with the bonus points from the dress, but at this point I am assuming we won't get any compensation  :(