Options

✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    hi dolls, i've decided it's time to remove amélie. she has been inactive for over a month now and has not been on the forum since late july. i reached out to her via pm 4 weeks ago and i have not heard back. if there is anyone you know who needs a squad, they are more than welcome to join. otherwise, i'll offer the spot to anyone who's previously messaged me asking for a spot/the wider forum.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    happy spooky season everyone!!! halloween gb's are back and i will no doubt have chunk of my stars missing by the end of the month. i'm also excited to be able to put all the new items from megas to work in this month's sys events.
    • Monthly Q: do you enjoy horror/scary movies? do have a favorite horror character?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: Halloween Party: our annual halloween edit it upon us! please submit your looks by October 24 via PM here or on Discord (i want to keep everyone's costume's a surprise!). please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline. i'll post reminders throughout the month.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    editing kudos chart to add new squad member... gimme a few minutes
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    update: @trixiee3 is the newest member of our squad! welcome trixie!!!! 🎉
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    update kudos chart to reflect new additions:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    in the spirit of the season it seems we were ghosted by trixie. if you haven't yet given out your wednesday/thursday kudos for this week and you have trixie, feel free to pick anyone from trixie's kudos receiver row to give your spare kudos.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Does anyone have these shoes? Are they for female or male dolls. I can’t remember which box I saw them in. Aiming to get them in next season if possible. 

I play on iOS
  • Options
    MQ: I used to love horror/scary films but I’m such a wimp now I can’t watch them. I even tried watching the first Scream film recently and even though I know what happens I couldn’t get through it. My hubby and I watched a horror film (can’t remember which one)at the cinema ages ago when we started going out and it freaked us both out so much we couldn’t sleep after! As for a fave horror character, I’m not sure, does Predator count? My minds gone a bit blank on characters lol.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Also looking for these boots, if anyone has them thanks!

I play on iOS
  • Options
    morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Also looking for these boots, if anyone has them thanks!

I have these
  • Options
    @morganngabrielle could you put them in your lookbook and I’ll buy them next week when new season starts?
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    MQ: I watch more horror movies than I should, since I can scare easily. But sometimes I watch movies that don't end up scaring me much when I thought they would. I don't know about favorite characters from horror movies. I mostly have favorite movies I like watching in October. It's mostly movies that don't actually scare me a lot so I don't spend the whole month creeped out every night.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    MQ: looove horror movies but for me the shittier the better. I love slasher films, final girl type. anything that you could think of after watching the cabin in the woods
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    MQ: i enjoy horror more than i used to, although i do still get scared sometimes. i mostly go for movies about ghosts/hauntings and shows like evil. i'm not a fan of jump scares. i prefer to be scared by the storyline instead of  someone jumping out of nowhere after it got really quiet all of a sudden. i don't watch enough to have a favorite character, but of the "classic" horror characters i like frankenstein.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen can you put these eyes in your lookbook again. i'm ready to buy them when the season changes.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Hi my name is Sophie and my dolls name is babysoph 🩷 my pronouns are she/her and I’m from Australia! My birthday is 28/09 so I’m a Libra 🩷 happy to be part of the squad 🩷 just to edit because I seemed to forgot my Timezone is AEDT - Australian eastern daylight time x
  • Options
    @babysoph888 welcome to the squad!
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @ThreePartMagic I’ve put them in my look book ready for next season.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen thank you! 🩷 this was the hairstyle I was referring too! Hoping it’s in a kollection box so I can purchase when the sales hit! X
  • Options
    thanks for introducing yourself @babysoph888! welcome to the squad, we're so glad to have you!!! 🎉
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    update on luna: it's been 4 weeks with no response so i gave her until i post kudos to respond or be removed.

*and because we have no response and it's kudos time - she's been removed
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @babysoph888  let us know if you need help with the kudos system. having a "receiver" with parentheses means the initial person you were supposed to kudos for the week is inactive and therefore not able to kudos the receivers they were assigned. the second name in parentheses is the receiver to give kudos to. this way we make sure all our active players are getting as equal an amount of kudos as possible.

*updating chart to add Lain
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    @babysoph888  let us know if you need help with the kudos system. having a "receiver" with parentheses means the initial person you were supposed to kudos for the week is inactive and therefore not able to kudos the receivers they were assigned. the second name in parentheses is the receiver to give kudos to. this way we make sure all our active players are getting as equal an amount of kudos as possible.

Hi! I checked this update on discord when you posted it and gave kudos to the players that you have listed 🩷 such a great idea !
  • Options
    update: @lain reached out with a very nice join request so i've decided to accept them to fill luna's vacancy. welcome to the squad lain!!!! 🎉
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    updated kudos chart to include lain for the next cycle

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Welcome to the squad @lain
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @babysoph888 I hope you find it. I’m not sure where it’s from as I don’t have it and I can’t place it.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    lainlain Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hi everyone!✨ I’m Laini, but my dolls name is Lain.. super creative, right? lol. Really happy to be joining you guys!!! My pronouns are she/her and I’m located in EST (Georgia). Just moved here a few months ago actually! I’ve been playing KKH on and off since the game originally came out, but starting in 2020 I’ve been a daily free player. I don’t see myself ever getting rid of it. Way too invested now hahahaha. Excited to be a part of your guys’ squad & participate in these discussions💕💕 I included a picture of what my doll looks like now, but my favorite part of the game is changing her looks constantly, so she may look completely different in a few hours lol!
  • Options
    RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @babysoph888 hi, welcome! pretty sure that hairstyle is from a diamonds box, the one with the gold headpiece, i’ll put it on my doll
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language