Options

✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    @babysoph888 hi, welcome! pretty sure that hairstyle is from a diamonds box, the one with the gold headpiece, i’ll put it on my doll
    Thank you! 🩷
  • Options
    RedVelvet said:
    @babysoph888 hi, welcome! pretty sure that hairstyle is from a diamonds box, the one with the gold headpiece, i’ll put it on my doll
    Thank you for letting me know! Such a shame I just missed that diamond box… I’m saving diamonds in hopes I can get the hair style I want or hope I get it in a mega box 🩷🩷
  • Options
    lainlain Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Does anyone know where these eyebrows are from or how I can buy them? Anytime I see it on a doll in voting they disappear from her look when I go to her outfit details 💔  edit: I realize the picture quality isn’t great. they’re the feathered fluffy eyebrows 
  • Options
    rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @lain hi! I’m pretty sure they are from a diamond kollection! the blonde era one!
  • Options
    @rachelv omg yes thank you! Time to start saving diamonds
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    i've done a poor job reminding everyone about the halloween edit... there are officially 10 days left to submit! 

please submit your Halloween looks by October 24 via PM here or on Discord (i want to keep everyone's costume's a surprise!). please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    oops didn't realize the time...

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Does anyone have that short pink dresswith black details on the top? I don't know if that description is helpful but I don't have any screenshots saved.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited October 2023
    @DelphineGarnier not sure if this is the one you’re talking about
  • Options
    @lain That's the one.

• Options
    @DelphineGarnier sorry, lost track of time today! I’ll add it to my lookbook!
  • Options
    sorry for (again) being bad about halloween pic reminders, i've been busy all week. officially the deadline is the 24th but i will to take stuff through the 28th since i have around half of the squad already.

please submit your Halloween looks via PM here or on Discord (i want to keep everyone's costume's a surprise!). please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    last call for halloween look submissions/edits!!! accepting until i post kudos tomorrow:

please submit your Halloween looks via PM here or on Discord (i want to keep everyone's costume's a surprise!). please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Hey everyone hope you’re all well 😃 got a couple more items I’m after for next season.
    First, this hair

Second, I know this hair was released WITHOUT the earmuffs but I can’t find a pic of it without them. I would like to get the version without earmuffs.

If anyone has either of these items could you let me know, thanks!
    I play on iOS
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Hi! I only have this hair, is slightly different than the one you posted 

Android
  • Options
    @Chloè_KKH yes that’s the one! Would you mind putting it in your lookbook and I’ll buy it next week when seasons refreshes.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Android
  • Options
    After this hair as well

I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen I have that hair too! Do you want me to put that one in the lookbook?
    Android
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @Chloè_KKH yes, that would be great thank you! I’ll buy them both next week when seasons resets.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen done, no problem at all ❤️
    Android
  • Options
    Hey everyone hope you’re all well 😃 got a couple more items I’m after for next season.
    First, this hair

Second, I know this hair was released WITHOUT the earmuffs but I can’t find a pic of it without them. I would like to get the version without earmuffs.

If anyone has either of these items could you let me know, thanks!
    I have the top hair and have added it to my look book :)
  • Options
    @babysoph888 thank you! I’ll buy it next week when seasons resets.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    hi dolls! major major sorry for the huge delay. i messed up and had to restart. on top of that i've been stretched thin at work so i couldn't do that much on weeknights. anyway hopefully everyone had a fun halloween!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    it's already november everyone!!! i was kinda surprised to see nov gb's back given they didn't reissue the sept gb (which i was hoping for). i hope every got fabulous halloween items from their halloween gb/mega gb picks! this month i wasn't sure what to theme the monthly activities since usually we have bf sales so i went with bags.
    • Monthly Q: fav bag & least fav bag in your kloset (shoulder/handheld styles or both)
    • Monthly Style Showcasepick a bag that you rarely use and style a look around it.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    MQ: I have more than 1 favorite bag and I'm including a disclaimer that I would like the vampire bag better if it was sized different.

My least favorite is definitely this bag with horns. 

MSS:  I never use this puffer coat bag and I wasn't sure how I wanted to style it.

• Options
    edited November 2023

My favorite is either one of these pink bags for sure!! I love wearing a simple outfit and having these bags be the highlight

My least favorite is definitely this Halloween spider bag. It’s too big and bulky. I’d like it was more of it was a small handbag instead!

Styled this ornament bag from a past Christmas update that I don’t think I’ve ever worn. Figured I would since it’s almost that time of year!! Yay!