Options

✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic I love the Halloween pictures! You did an amazing job. Everyone looks fab 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MQ; I don’t really put bags on my doll that often. I have a tendency to avoid handheld bags as I like the hand tattoos my doll always has on so I only really use bags for SYS events.
    Love

Dont like. 

MSS;
    I have never used this bag as I’m not really sure about its style. It kind of looks like a fabric bag stuck in a cake tin or something.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    MQ: selection of my fav bags. in general, i love the ones that are shaped like non-bag items (animals/food/nature/etc.), but that's too many to put them all here.

one of my least fav bags is the castle because the proportions are off - it looks fine until you put it on. if it were a little smaller and the handle not as long, i think i'd use it more.

MSS: this bag has been driving me nuts since it came out. i love the shape and color, but it's hard to style because the color is so bright. it also didn't match anything for the longest time. thankfully now we have the neon turquoise dye so i might be able to match it to something.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    lots of people are in various states of "haven't played for a few days" so i chose the longest length of time since played as temporary fill ins for this week.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Is anyone else getting a loading screen every time they try log on?
  • Options
    @babysoph888 do you mean your game is always downloading game files when you first try to log onto the game? mine sometimes does this when my storage is too full. it also happens if i shut down my device and am restarting the game for the first time since the power down. the only solve for me is to shut down and let it redownload whatever game data it needs to when i first reopen the game. it usually only happens once in a while for me.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    hopefully everyone had a happy thanksgiving (if you celebrate) and got some good deals during the ensuing sales. really missed the rush of the BF sale in game this year.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    @ThreePartMagic I know what you mean. It has seemed strange with no sale. I’ve got stars burning a hole in my pocket, hoping Xmas boxes come back next week with start of new season.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Does anyone have these shoes?

I play on iOS
  • Options
    Looking for these items as well.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen i stuck the hair on myself. thought i had at least one of the shoes but turns out i don’t
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    @ThreePartMagic thanks I’ll grab it when new season starts. 
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I put both shoes in my lb. After 2 months of dealing with support i was finally able to restore my game to my new phone, that old tablet was so slow 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    @geenellys thanks I’ll grab them Monday 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    So I want to get as many of the Christmas box items as possible. I know some are available for diamonds so I’m hoping that some dolls here may have the ones I’m missing. I think these are available for diamonds so if anyone has them, could you let me know and I’ll buy them when new season starts 😃

I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen i have the 2nd hair as well as the eyes and lips. i’ll stick them to my lb for you
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I have the hair with the snowflake icon and the red dress
  • Options
    @ThreePartMagic and @morganngabrielle if you could put them in your lookbooks and I’ll grab them Monday. Thanks 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    lainlain Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I have the red shoes and the hair with the beanie!
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    happy holidays everyone!!! it's officially time to pull out all the wintery/holiday items and put them to work. also holiday gb's are back and hopefully everyone's been getting great picks!
    • Monthly Q: what's your fav holiday handheld? (like the stuff from holiday gb's or past events)
    • Monthly Style Showcase: it's holiday/year end edit time!
    1. Holiday Edit: Holiday Fantasy (whimsical holiday characters like elves, sugar plum fairies, santa, krampus, nutcrackers, scrooge, etc)
    2. New Year Edit: New Year in Paradise (warm weather looks)
    please submit your looks for the Holiday edit by December 17 and your New Year edit looks by December 26 via PM here or on Discord. please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline. i'll try to post reminders throughout the month.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Anyone else noticing that the new Season is different? Only 6 pages & throwback boxes? 
  • Options
    Idk why the tb boxes are there. But I remember last year around this time we had a season that was also 6 pages but it was because that season was like 19 days or so but this current one is still 27 days
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    Now that you mention it, I do remember that! Hoping they just have it on a schedule from last year and we go back to 8 pages after this
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    MQ: I finally got the nutcracker mouse so that's my favorite now.

Platform: Android

• Options
    Loooove this santa mug 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    My fave holiday handheld is the candy cane, just because I love eating them myself.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    my fave holiday handheld is the plush reindeer!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    this week i did swaps for the people who have the longest inactivity durations since there are a lot of single days since played people

also friendly reminder we have one week left on the holiday look submissions - might add a few days depending on quantity of submissions.
    1. Holiday Edit: Holiday Fantasy (whimsical holiday characters like elves, sugar plum fairies, santa, krampus, nutcrackers, scrooge, etc)
    2. New Year Edit: New Year in Paradise (warm weather looks)
    please submit your looks for the Holiday edit by December 17 and your New Year edit looks by December 26 via PM here or on Discord. please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)