Options

Cheating

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    yeah and I'm Cristiano Ronaldo. It's pretty easy to lie over the Internet ya know.

You're really good, sir. What do you think of the American side?
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Personally I don't care what these "robots" do. I play the game & don't spend any money, but if those guys want to spend hundreds of $$$ so what? I spend more money on weed than what they spend on tapping baseball. Each to their own, if glu didn't make so much money off these marks I'm sure they would change the way they operate. But just going by logic it would be safe to assume SOME ppl are cheating, I'm not saying the robots are, but some people MUST be cheating.it would he nieve to believe everybody plays fair.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    StrikeTEAM wrote: »
    Personally I don't care what these "robots" do. I play the game & don't spend any money, but if those guys want to spend hundreds of $$$ so what? I spend more money on weed than what they spend on tapping baseball. Each to their own, if glu didn't make so much money off these marks I'm sure they would change the way they operate. But just going by logic it would be safe to assume SOME ppl are cheating, I'm not saying the robots are, but some people MUST be cheating.it would he nieve to believe everybody plays fair.

*WAY more money
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    You're really good, sir. What do you think of the American side?

I think they're pretty pathetic. Anyone who calls the game 'soccer' should not be playing and I think the US club is living proof of that.
  • Options
    I think they're pretty pathetic. Anyone who calls the game 'soccer' should not be playing and I think the US club is living proof of that.

. . . You are not as nice as your reputation suggests, sir. Just you wait, three decades from now, when the real football is outlawed in the U.S., and our best athletes start playing SOCCER. We will only lose to Argentina 3-2 then!
  • Options
    . . . You are not as nice as your reputation suggests, sir. Just you wait, three decades from now, when the real football is outlawed in the U.S., and our best athletes start playing SOCCER. We will only lose to Argentina 3-2 then!

My massive ego and I will sit here waiting for that moment!
  • Options
    My massive ego and I will sit here waiting for that moment!
    He's not, he left me for a younger woman.

But in all seriousness, we won't lose to Argentina at all. The best player in the world decided to throw a tantrum and quit Argentina. Lets get that guy an American passport ASAP!
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    He's not, he left me for a younger woman.

But in all seriousness, we won't lose to Argentina at all. The best player in the world decided to throw a tantrum and quit Argentina. Lets get that guy an American passwort ASAP!

passwort?
    Have you ever been in an English class?

Kidding

I don't care how Robots do it; they're going to beat us. I'm just glad when they're not in our weekend pooling. We finish second to them enough during the week.
  • Options
    passwort?

Kidding

I don't care how Robots do it; they're going to beat us. I'm just glad when they're not in our weekend pooling. We finish second to them enough during the week.

Its crazy how that name has just become so ridiculously legendary in this game. That being said I saw the guys iTunes bill, and I am pretty sure I can't compete with that.
  • Options
    Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    They cheat like crazy. There's 3-4 guys who write scripts on android devices to change amounts of gold purchases to whatever they want. Example; legend box that costs 2000 gold or club boosts/bonus games that cost 2500 gold is changed to anything they want (1 gold). Glu is too stupid to track the amount they spend vs the rewards they have. i know from first hand experience, I've been in that club.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Dsauce22 wrote: »
    They cheat like crazy. There's 3-4 guys who write scripts on android devices to change amounts of gold purchases to whatever they want. Example; legend box that costs 2000 gold or club boosts/bonus games that cost 2500 gold is changed to anything they want (1 gold). Glu is too stupid to track the amount they spend vs the rewards they have. i know from first hand experience, I've been in that club.

GLU should do something about ROBOTS. The whole thing is out of control now.
  • Options
    wiski wrote: »
    GLU should do something about ROBOTS. The whole thing is out of control now.
    They aren't the only ones but they take it above and beyond. I have no respect for those guys. Don't get me wrong a few of them drop money but they live off of the script writers who "buy" all of the club boosts. When you can use an ice wrap and +4 boost on every single game for free it's hard to lose.
  • Options
    They aren't the only ones but they take it above and beyond. I have no respect for those guys. Don't get me wrong a few of them drop money but they live off of the script writers who "buy" all of the club boosts. When you can use an ice wrap and +4 boost on every single game for free it's hard to lose.

(got my popcorn ready now . . . )
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Tell me who them 3 or 4 guys are
  • Options
    In my leader board, i see a guy from Robot scores nearly 19M.(with 1.4x multiplier, the club points will be 26.6M)
    It is possible doable but the prime reliever seems not worth for the amount of gold he spent.

BTW, it is not accusation. It is an explanation about what a single team can do.

Yup that guy is me. So what's your point??? Want to see my back statement and how much money I put in this game???
  • Options
    I don't care how much you spend. It doesn't matter now. Everybody knows what you are doing and it is now between you and glu so go vuck with someone else.
  • Options
    I don't care how much you spend. It doesn't matter now. Everybody knows what you are doing and it is now between you and glu so go vuck with someone else.

Aww you mad now? Maybe someone can pass you a cape so you can be super mad!
  • Options
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    Aww you mad now? Maybe someone can pass you a cape so you can be super mad!

Save that for yourself. You need it. lol
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    He meant to say club but said team? That's my guess.

Be more specific next time; you're speaking of ROBOTS.
    Anything is possible, and redtrunk will tell you that we're actually not cheating, as he drives away in the new car we just bought him. :(

image.jpg

Also, is this a record for 2016?

Congratulation!!!
    Your club make everything possible!!
    Good job ROBOTS!!
    What's next?
    Another new record a billion?
  • Options
    rasin wrote: »
    Congratulation!!!
    Your club make everything possible!!
    Good job ROBOTS!!
    What's next?
    Another new record a billion?

Maybe a record of how many times your club will be the 1st loser, 2nd loser, 3rd loser and so on. Oh wait, you will just keep making new clubs on the weekends to get your prime player. Now that's cheating if you ask me!!!
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Maybe a record of how many times your club will be the 1st loser, 2nd loser, 3rd loser and so on. Oh wait, you will just keep making new clubs on the weekends to get your prime player. Now that's cheating if you ask me!!!

The other clubs' logic is pretty simple. Why do they waste their time playing with cheaters? You tell me.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    101,000,000 points is just an obscene number, especially when it is completely un-needed to win, and I would hope that this is at least looked into by glu. When you have people that have their accounts flagged because they played too many league games and won too much gold, this should at least warrant a looking into. These kind of numbers beg the question why would they do it?
    A) because hard to come by resources are not hard to come by for these guys. B) What ever they spend this week they can replenish for next week. C) They Cheat.

These kind of numbers are glaringly obvious that there is something amiss in their club. For them to think for one second that anyone with a lick of sense in their head can't see this is just ludicrous. They win week in and week out always with a healthy amount of points. That would have been fine as there are a lot of clubs that do. But to wild out like this is just them thumbing their noses at Glu and everyone else in the game that they have a method of gaining unlimited resources and will continue to do so until they get caught and shut down. Which can't happen soon enough for my liking. They are stealing from Glu and from the rest of this gaming community and if Glu allows this to continue then they are condoning the theft of other peoples hard earned money and resources, and I would believe that the post from earlier this week about a class action lawsuit would hold more water.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    I have no idea who's cheating and who isn't, but to end the controversy, this would be pretty easy to prove. When events start, just wait like 20 mins then check the totals. If nothings fishy, wait an hour and check them again.

Anyone who's cheating will likely at some point put up win totals that are mathematically impossible just given the amount of time it would take to physically click through the game. Anybody playing honestly would obviously be limited by the physical amount of time it takes to click through a game. I believe last night I saw a guy who got 67 wins 30 mins in with no prime event even going on. Basically, a win every 25 seconds. I guess that's possible but it's on the line. I see mathematically impossible totals from a time standpoint fairly often.

Now, if all they are doing is hacking it to get club boosts for free, that'd be harder to prove, but I assume someone could take the time and do the calculations to figure out how much money you'd have to spend or what would need to be done to actually put up those totals and prove that it's impossible to come by honestly if in fact it is.
  • Options
    pokeyreesepokeyreese Registered Users 1 Posts
    I recently got into one of the clubs that wins a lot of events, not robots, and learned how they cheat to win these events. There is a cheat that makes it so you can't lose your win you can only run out of money or time and this allowed them to put up 100+ win streaks. There were other cheats they used to but I didn't learn how to do them. They would also had ways to avoid in brackets with other big clubs like robots so they had an easier chance of winning. So yes there is cheating in this game.
  • Options
    pokeyreese wrote: »
    I recently got into one of the clubs that wins a lot of events, not robots, and learned how they cheat to win these events. There is a cheat that makes it so you can't lose your win you can only run out of money or time and this allowed them to put up 100+ win streaks. There were other cheats they used to but I didn't learn how to do them. They would also had ways to avoid in brackets with other big clubs like robots so they had an easier chance of winning. So yes there is cheating in this game.
    Those aren't cheats. That's called strategy. What Robots are doing is cheating.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    pokeyreese wrote: »

I don't think that anyone here is complaining about methods and strategies that are available to everyone who plays the game that Glu either left in there to use or just is unaware of. But everyone has those options afforded to them by glu if you only know of them. Kinda like finishing moves in mortal combat, they are there you just have to find them. What people are having a problem with is special hacks or programming that is not authorized by Glu. A lot like hacking your online bank account and adding a ton of money that you didn't have already. Typically frowned upon in this establishment!!
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    A lot like hacking your online bank account and adding a ton of money that you didn't have already. Typically frowned upon in this establishment!!

However if someone wants to hack my bank account and add money, I would not frown upon that
  • Options
    However if someone wants to hack my bank account and add money, I would not frown upon that

Yes. This.

Here's what it boils down to: The notion of automated scripts being written and implemented into the game, giving the users a huge advantage, isn't new. This exists in every game structured like this one.

Scripts can be discovered very quickly after launch simply by looking at the massive increase in advantage in a team scoring that disproportionately high of a score. We hear about people getting put in jail all the time. So one has to ask him/herself, logically, if it's so easy to spot, and some people are seemingly shut down, why isn't it being shut down across this massive Axis Powers-like empire that's building?

Follow the money.

Who's to say they aren't both running scripts AND spending cash? Glu's only real motivation to stop it isn't to level out the competitive landscape, it's to ensure they're making money. We can logically conclude they aren't interested in evening out the competitive landscape because they're not losing money. In that, I feel we can logically deduce those groups are ALSO pumping in enough money to keep the owner satisfied. I mean, what does Glu care if a dude drops 19 million points, if he paid them $100 to do it?

Let's add in the dozens of customer service complaints (lack of response is almost always the subject), as well as this entire web site showing multiple games.

So if they're paying $100 here and $100 there for various things, along with running scripts in a FEW select players (keeping it very narrowly distributed makes sense because one guy can win a weekend event on his own), Glu gets paid while continuing to not pay staff to disrupt such tactics, the group puts up monstrous numbers and taunts all accusers on this fine message board.

I have no idea whether all of this is factual, but based on past experience, and simple logic, this is the most likely scenario.
  • Options
    Tell me who them 3 or 4 guys are
    Don't act stupid. You know exactly who "buys" (hacks) the club boosts. I'm not going to call people out by name and have glu put me in jail. Happened to a guy in my club for calling a cheater out by name on these forums already. Glu should be doing the right thing soon enough. That ship is going to sink harder than the titanic eventually. Like I stated before I'm glad I was in that club previously to figure out how you guys cheat. Script writing sobs!
  • Options
    Yes. This.

Here's what it boils down to: The notion of automated scripts being written and implemented into the game, giving the users a huge advantage, isn't new. This exists in every game structured like this one.

Scripts can be discovered very quickly after launch simply by looking at the massive increase in advantage in a team scoring that disproportionately high of a score. We hear about people getting put in jail all the time. So one has to ask him/herself, logically, if it's so easy to spot, and some people are seemingly shut down, why isn't it being shut down across this massive Axis Powers-like empire that's building?

Follow the money.

Who's to say they aren't both running scripts AND spending cash? Glu's only real motivation to stop it isn't to level out the competitive landscape, it's to ensure they're making money. We can logically conclude they aren't interested in evening out the competitive landscape because they're not losing money. In that, I feel we can logically deduce those groups are ALSO pumping in enough money to keep the owner satisfied. I mean, what does Glu care if a dude drops 19 million points, if he paid them $100 to do it?

Let's add in the dozens of customer service complaints (lack of response is almost always the subject), as well as this entire web site showing multiple games.

So if they're paying $100 here and $100 there for various things, along with running scripts in a FEW select players (keeping it very narrowly distributed makes sense because one guy can win a weekend event on his own), Glu gets paid while continuing to not pay staff to disrupt such tactics, the group puts up monstrous numbers and taunts all accusers on this fine message board.

I have no idea whether all of this is factual, but based on past experience, and simple logic, this is the most likely scenario.
    Pretty much spot on.
This discussion has been closed.