Options

Cheating

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Redbirds wrote: »
    Tell me this... How do you know you had to open 15 boxes to get Boone? Hmmm interesting...
    LMFAO. I guess fan rewards don't matter to y'all anyway because you never get them since y'all only spend 500 gold to put up 100 million points. Abut for the rest of us honest players, we could spend 30k to get him last week.
  • Options
    RedbirdsRedbirds Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Lol this guy comes on with his first post and he thinks he's all that. People do, in fact, write scripts. I have been in a few clubs that do it. Not everything is server side in the game.
    And can I see the "proof" that you have that he's lying? And if you call your joke of an argument "proof" then go back to middle school.

I am all that actually... but lets not talk about me. Let's talk about these scripts you are in fact of from a "few clubs" you've been in. Please describe these scripts, I would love to understand how someone uses iFile or RootManage to then change or insert a script into their local code to manipulate game data.

The proof is not mine to share. If the original party decides to post it then he will.

There is no joke argument, and I've been out of middle school for 25 years. Your pathetic elementary attempt at a jab is revoked.
  • Options
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    I'm too busy scoring points for my club. If you would spend more time playing instead of being on the forum and changing clocks back to get more points, rewards,etc maybe your club could win everyday also. Or maybe get a real job, instead of being a bartender, so you can buy gold from glu for legends boxes and weekend events so you can out up points like me!!! Anyways I need to get back to scoring points while I get paid at work.
    Wow, sounds like a real cool guy! I would definitely want you working for me! You asked for proof, and he has it. You and your teammates are the trashiest people on this forum.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    I'm too busy scoring points for my club. If you would spend more time playing instead of being on the forum and changing clocks back to get more points, rewards,etc maybe your club could win everyday also. Or maybe get a real job, instead of being a bartender, so you can buy gold from glu for legends boxes and weekend events so you can out up points like me!!! Anyways I need to get back to scoring points while I get paid at work.

So you admit to spending thousands of dollars on gold to get all those legends? And I mean THOUSANDS.... I have good land for sale and will include a frame photo of the Glu logo for you free of charge LMAO
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Stories are always changing, I've seen it said that Robots is all 20 original members but apparently there is this guy Dsauce that they admit to kicking. Minor in the scheme of this convo, but still proof that there stories crisscross and that they don't even know the truth. And this redbird seems to know an awful lot about the lingo of scripting to be someone that doesn't do or know how to do it.
  • Options
    Redbirds wrote: »
    I am all that actually... but lets not talk about me. Let's talk about these scripts you are in fact of from a "few clubs" you've been in. Please describe these scripts, I would love to understand how someone uses iFile or RootManage to then change or insert a script into their local code to manipulate game data.

The proof is not mine to share. If the original party decides to post it then he will.

There is no joke argument, and I've been out of middle school for 25 years. Your pathetic elementary attempt at a jab is revoked.
    It's called Jailbreak, easily done using Cydia on an iPhone. Don't know what it is for Android.

But unfortunately I am unable to describe them to you, as I do not use them, nor am I interested in learning how. I simply know of them.

I'm sure that you are familiar with them (since your club cheats and all) and are just playing dumb.
    Go take your community college degree in programming and shove it up your a$$
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Stories are always changing, I've seen it said that Robots is all 20 original members but apparently there is this guy Dsauce that they admit to kicking. Minor in the scheme of this convo, but still proof that there stories crisscross and that they don't even know the truth. And this redbird seems to know an awful lot about the lingo of scripting to be someone that doesn't do or know how to do it.

Saw the proof and it is legit. I mean if you have bought any Legends boxes you would know how much gold it would take to accumulate 15+ legends.... A #$!% ton!!!
  • Options
    Saw the proof and it is legit. I mean if you have bought any Legends boxes you would know how much gold it would take to accumulate 15+ legends.... A #$!% ton!!!

Actually only a couple hundred for them :D
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I am tempted to let this thread keep going - despite my frequent requests that everyone play nice, apparently no one wants to. That said, I think we need to keep some sense of decorum around these parts, and as such I will be closing the thread.

Before doing that, I'll chime in on the topic of this thread. The dev team is aware of some of the scripting/hacked versions out in the wild, and we will be coming down on these users hard. If anyone has information about these please feel free to PM me.
This discussion has been closed.