Options

Cheating

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Dsauce22 wrote: »
    Don't act stupid. You know exactly who "buys" (hacks) the club boosts. I'm not going to call people out by name and have glu put me in jail. Happened to a guy in my club for calling a cheater out by name on these forums already. Glu should be doing the right thing soon enough. That ship is going to sink harder than the titanic eventually. Like I stated before I'm glad I was in that club previously to figure out how you guys cheat. Script writing sobs!

Meh . . . call them out by name. Might as well at this point. I still don't think the game could possibly be unaware of what's going on.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Not to mention a perfectly capable moderator that works for Glu on these forums that doesn't say or do anything about these issues and hardly communicates with us at all. Can't stop the cheating that's ruining others' experiences but can give me an 'infraction' for fixing the stupidity of some people on these forums... Twice.
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Don't act stupid. You know exactly who "buys" (hacks) the club boosts. I'm not going to call people out by name and have glu put me in jail. Happened to a guy in my club for calling a cheater out by name on these forums already. Glu should be doing the right thing soon enough. That ship is going to sink harder than the titanic eventually. Like I stated before I'm glad I was in that club previously to figure out how you guys cheat. Script writing sobs!

Sounds like your salty butthurt feelings are coming out. Are we going to sink as fast as the hammer that came down once you got the boot from the club because you can't put points on the board?
  • Options
    Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    Sounds like your salty butthurt feelings are coming out. Are we going to sink as fast as the hammer that came down once you got the boot from the club because you can't put points on the board?
    Lol the funny part is I infiltrated and used you like a $2 hooker all while staying loyal to my actual club. So who's the ***** now! I only wanted to join to figure out how you guys were cheating. Mission accomplished fool.
  • Options
    rojo30rojo30 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Your theory is laughable.... Used us huh?? Pretty sure if we were "cheating" the club or any members "cheating" would get the boot... Funny thing is we still have the same 20 members going strong... Glad we could help u get a couple of primes... My theory is u got booted because u didn't want to buy gold and put up points... I doubt you even have a job which makes sense why you couldn't buy Gold and the fact you're on a message board 24/7 looking for attention... Someone pick this Key Board Warrior up he's thirsty...
  • Options
    rojo30 wrote: »
    Your theory is laughable.... Used us huh?? Pretty sure if we were "cheating" the club or any members "cheating" would get the boot... Funny thing is we still have the same 20 members going strong... Glad we could help u get a couple of primes... My theory is u got booted because u didn't want to buy gold and put up points... I doubt you even have a job which makes sense why you couldn't buy Gold and the fact you're on a message board 24/7 looking for attention... Someone pick this Key Board Warrior up he's thirsty...

Wow, how do you know when he's online and offline on the forums?!?! Are you a wizard? And before you try and say something like "The light is green when he's online," then that just indicates that you have a sad life, monitoring when he is and isn't on the forums. You had a decent response up until that point though! Better than the poor performances your other teammates are giving.
  • Options
    Lol the funny part is I infiltrated and used you like a $2 hooker all while staying loyal to my actual club. So who's the ***** now! I only wanted to join to figure out how you guys were cheating. Mission accomplished fool.

Aww cute back paddling. A member is accusing a club of cheating after coming back from jailed for cheating himself. Lol. Priceless. Sleep tight tonight!
  • Options
    Aww cute back paddling. A member is accusing a club of cheating after coming back from jailed for cheating himself. Lol. Priceless. Sleep tight tonight!
    You guys are cheating and we all know it man. Your leader* even told me you guys are writing scripts. Maybe you should advise him not to tell people that. If you put up points fair and square I'd respect you. You guys have 2000+ of bonus games, boosts, and ice wraps at a time. Every week this is replenished over and over. No one is dropping thousands of dollars in real money on that weekly. At 2500 gold a purchase for those club items you'd be spending 500k a week in gold and that's not happening. Even buying gold at the discount that's $3500 just for those boosts alone. Quit lieing about this stuff. Like cooz said you do have guys spending money and that's all glu seems to care about. They don't seem to worry about the actual dollar amount spent and gold accumulated vs boosts and legends that are aquired. Trying to attack what I do or don't do for a living is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say. All you were doing by that was hiding your guilt by trying to bash me, it's simple psychology from a simple simple little man.
  • Options
    You guys are cheating and we all know it man. Grizzlybears even told me you guys are writing scripts. Maybe you should advise him not to tell people that. If you put up points fair and square I'd respect you. You guys have 2000+ of bonus games, boosts, and ice wraps at a time. Every week this is replenished over and over. No one is dropping thousands of dollars in real money on that weekly. At 2500 gold a purchase for those club items you'd be spending 500k a week in gold and that's not happening. Even buying gold at the discount that's $3500 just for those boosts alone. Quit lieing about this stuff. Like cooz said you do have guys spending money and that's all glu seems to care about. They don't seem to worry about the actual dollar amount spent and gold accumulated vs boosts and legends that are aquired. Trying to attack what I do or don't do for a living is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say. All you were doing by that was hiding your guilt by trying to bash me, it's simple psychology from a simple simple little man.

Says a guy that got jailed himself for cheating.
  • Options
    I did the time change for a weekend when the game first came out. I even told glu about it. I'm not afraid to admit to my mistake. Maybe you should stop being a coward and admit to the community on what you guys are doing. I'm sure everyone here would be less frustrated with me and my mistake over what you guys are doing. Funny how you had no other retorts to my factual statements.
  • Options
    I did the time change for a weekend when the game first came out. I even told glu about it. I'm not afraid to admit to my mistake. Maybe you should stop being a coward and admit to the community on what you guys are doing. I'm sure everyone here would be less frustrated with me and my mistake over what you guys are doing. Funny how you had no other retorts to my factual statements.

Few post earlier you said you couldn't name the member names because a friend of yours got booted for that but you just called out a members name. Lol. Get your stories straight.
  • Options
    Few post earlier you said you couldn't name the member names because a friend of yours got booted for that but you just called out a members name. Lol. Get your stories straight.
    Correction to that; I said I wouldn't put the names of the script writers out there. I didn't say that your leader* was writing scripts. I said he told me the guys buying the club boosts are.
  • Options
    Technically he's not cheating because he's only using the club boosts that are purchased by the cheaters right? You're too simple to outwit me.
  • Options
    Correction to that; I said I wouldn't put the names of the script writers out there. I didn't say that your leader* was writing scripts. I said he told me the guys buying the club boosts are.

You got proof of that???? Texts, game messages??? Talk is cheap. Show me!!
  • Options
    Edited his name out because I do think he's a good dude. But man you should just not reply to these posts about you guys cheating because we all know about the scripts. That or change your name to Johnnie Cochran. We all know O.J. was guilty too lol
  • Options
    You got proof of that???? Texts, game messages??? Talk is cheap. Show me!!

We all know y'all are cheating and that's just the end of the argument... You're just embarrassing yourself trying to fight the fact and turning stuff against him. It's really sad that people have to cheat to win a GAME. I would respect someone who spent $100,000 on a game more than someone who cheated. You're basically stealing money from the company while also ruining everyone else's experience with the game. But please, go ahead and keep jacking each other off while beating other clubs day in day out, all while lying to yourselves about how you're not cheating.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts

I get that this is a an amazing internet slap fight but...

Just want to point out that discrediting his info based on the fact he too broke the rules isn't really a legitimate argument, and is in fact a huge logical fallacy. I mean, when busting up a gang, does the court system not use eye witness testimony of the lower level members to flip on the leaders because "hey they did bad stuff too!".

To be clear, that was a metaphor, I am not calling them a criminal gang lol. Just wanted to point out the lack of substance in this one particular argument.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Not to mention a perfectly capable moderator that works for Glu on these forums that doesn't say or do anything about these issues and hardly communicates with us at all. Can't stop the cheating that's ruining others' experiences but can give me an 'infraction' for fixing the stupidity of some people on these forums... Twice.

Also this. People have been complaining about the lack of a moderators to help them deal with the countless issues in this game. But apparently they have the time to go through ever forum post, and apparently give infractions for calling people plebeians.
  • Options
    FM14FM14 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The funny part of this thread is that the club "Droids" now Proscout put up 63 million points by Friday night and I don't hear that mentioned in this entire thread. Droids got beat so now I assume the members calling out Robots for beating them here.
  • Options
    FM14 wrote: »
    The funny part of this thread is that the club "Droids" now Proscout put up 63 million points by Friday night and I don't hear that mentioned in this entire thread. Droids got beat so now I assume the members calling out Robots for beating them here.
    Your point? Robots almost doubled their score... My club can probably put up 60 million also, it's not hard. We normally put up 25-35 million every week anyway without really trying. Plus, no one gives fvck if they're cheating or not since they aren't going over the top with it and ruining the fun by winning every single event over and over again.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Your point? Robots almost doubled their score... My club can probably put up 60 million also, it's not hard. We normally put up 25-35 million every week anyway with really trying. Plus, no one gives fvck if they're cheating or not since they aren't going over the top with it and ruining the fun by winning every single event over and over again.

"without" I think you meant to say without aTown
  • Options
    Your point? Robots almost doubled their score... My club can probably put up 60 million also, it's not hard. We normally put up 25-35 million every week anyway without really trying. Plus, no one gives fvck if they're cheating or not since they aren't going over the top with it and ruining the fun by winning every single event over and over again.

So one club can put up about 65 million by Friday night( then stop playing the rest of weekend) and another club can match that plus put up 40 million more point in 48 hours of playing which seems to me plausible. Why is club cheating is it is easy to put up 65 million in say 12 hours to have 110 million 60 hours ??

"Ruining the fun by winning every event"..... Isn't that the whole idea of having a club ????
  • Options
    MDBMDB Registered Users 3 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    He already changed his game name bro. But I already know he if with robots cause the games says who each one plays for and besides me plenty others who are in same tap sports chat app all know so don't really need to say it. You must be one who believes everything you read on Internet to say "I know all my guys background and occupations blah blah blah" yeah like they sent you a certified letter from their bosses with check stubs. One of the funniest things I have heard all day buddy. Lmao. Don't be such a blonde

You are nothing but low life trailer trash to accuse the club of cheating! Most of us have very good paying occupations which allows us to spend money! Let me guess...you probably are also a Bernie Sanders or Obama fan and believe in the re-distribution of wealth or better yet, free college! You are lowest of low accusing the club of cheating!
  • Options
    So one club can put up about 65 million by Friday night( then stop playing the rest of weekend) and another club can match that plus put up 40 million more point in 48 hours of playing which seems to me plausible. Why is club cheating is it is easy to put up 65 million in say 12 hours to have 110 million 60 hours ??

"Ruining the fun by winning every event"..... Isn't that the whole idea of having a club ????

Time is completely irrelevant, don't know why you brought that up lol... When my club starts we usually have 4-5 guys initially playing and put up 7-8 million in less than 2 hours. And that's just with 1/4 of the club playing. It's the resources that they have available to do it, while still being able to continue to win with ease.
    And yeah, the point of clubs is to win and earn rewards, but how they're doing it is not right. You clearly have some sort of tunnel vision and only look at one side of the argument when you're missing the glaring obvious fact that they're cheating.
  • Options
    MDB wrote: »
    You are nothing but low life trailer trash to accuse the club of cheating! Most of us have very good paying occupations which allows us to spend money! Let me guess...you probably are also a Bernie Sanders or Obama fan and believe in the re-distribution of wealth or better yet, free college! You are lowest of low accusing the club of cheating!

Again, how do you KNOW that they have high paying jobs?? For all you KNOW, your teammate could be a 58 year old pedophile who sits on his computer all day hacking and trying to get into little boys' pants.
    Like I said before, I could just say I'm Cristiano Ronaldo and you would believe me?
  • Options
    Time is completely irrelevant, don't know why you brought that up lol... When my club starts we usually have 4-5 guys initially playing and put up 7-8 million in less than 2 hours. And that's just with 1/4 of the club playing. It's the resources that they have available to do it, while still being able to continue to win with ease.
    And yeah, the point of clubs is to win and earn rewards, but how they're doing it is not right. You clearly have some sort of tunnel vision and only look at one side of the argument when you're missing the glaring obvious fact that they're cheating.

I've read the complete thread and have not seen the "obvious fact that they're cheating" proof other than one guy claiming to know the "inside scoop". I would tend to believe more evidence would be needed to come to the conclusion a club is cheating. If this is merely based on points earned on one weekend I just thought 20 guys playing all weekend could earn 110 million especially if guys here say it is so easy to put up points.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    It all goes back to WHY? That is the factor that leads most rational thinking people to believe that there are cheaters amongst us.

Our club quits playing once it is iced. There is no further need to keep playing. We appreciate the value of money. We understand that by conserving resources, that is less that we will have to Earn or buy for the following week. To just throw up those kinds of numbers when there is no reason to at all, for a joke of a reward shows complete lack of concern about resources, leading an intelligent human being to believe that one has a method of coming by said resources with ease.

One more time....To have a lineup consisting of all legends except for Boone who was the 30K fan reward is a dead give away as there is zero chance of having acquired all those legends without having spent at least that amount of gold.
  • Options
    I've read the complete thread and have not seen the "obvious fact that they're cheating" proof other than one guy claiming to know the "inside scoop". I would tend to believe more evidence would be needed to come to the conclusion a club is cheating. If this is merely based on points earned on one weekend I just thought 20 guys playing all weekend could earn 110 million especially if guys here say it is so easy to put up points.
    Yeah sure people could put up 110 million no problem for a weekend. But not after winning 35 straight events. Their resources HAD to be drained. And why are you saying that more evidence is needed when you accused Droids of cheating with absolutely no evidence? It's not ONE weekend if you haven't noticed already, Mr. Tunnel Vision. There have been several other threads regarding this issue. it's been 4-5 weeks since they haven't won an event and it's getting out of hand.
  • Options
    They say we cheat we say we don't its basically a ****ing match... Bottom line is RedBirds is ****ed because he got the boot nothing more nothing less... if we are cheating Robots wouldn't be a club and we still have all 20 members so no one has been flagged.... Apparently Cheating is detected automatically (if I read Rudtrunks response in a different message a couple of weeks ago) and no one has been flagged. Your boy claims we cheat but he has yet to show proof and no one has been flagged... Have a good day...

Because you haven't got caught means it didn't happen.

So if you don't get caught for murder then I guess you aren't doing anything wrong.

I agree accusations need proof, but don't act as though the fact that you haven't been caught is some sort of validation of innocence.
  • Options
    They say we cheat we say we don't its basically a ****ing match... Bottom line is RedBirds is ****ed because he got the boot nothing more nothing less... if we are cheating Robots wouldn't be a club and we still have all 20 members so no one has been flagged.... Apparently Cheating is detected automatically (if I read Rudtrunks response in a different message a couple of weeks ago) and no one has been flagged. Your boy claims we cheat but he has yet to show proof and no one has been flagged... Have a good day...
    No one has been flagged because excessive gold is not the issue. You write scripts for the game to make everything cost 1 gold. And since Glu is a piece of sh it company, they don't care. Obviously their cheating detection system doesn't work since innocent people have been flagged, which leads me to think that cheaters can just as easily not get flagged.
    The only other option is that you're all relatives of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and you wipe your butt with money. But for some odd reason, I don't think that's the case.
This discussion has been closed.