Options

Cheating

Comments

• Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    No one has been flagged because excessive gold is not the issue. You write scripts for the game to make everything cost 1 gold. And since Glu is a piece of sh it company, they don't care. Obviously their cheating detection system doesn't work since innocent people have been flagged, which leads me to think that cheaters can just as easily not get flagged.
    The only other option is that you're all relatives of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and you wipe your butt with money. But for some odd reason, I don't think that's the case.

Spot on - have heard a lot about scripts so stuff costs only 1 gold. Glu has HORRIBLE logs if any. I was supposed to have something credited to my account and they could not produce the logs at all LOL
  • Options
    rojo30rojo30 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Believe what you want if that makes you happy with your life that's awesome... Enjoy the rest your summer vacation
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Its called "rooting" your phone and I've seen other sites where this is mentioned. Apparently someone really hates Glu and wanted to spread the word around to as many as he could to "stick it to the man"
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    rojo30 wrote: »
    Believe what you want if that makes you happy with your life that's awesome... Enjoy the rest your summer vacation

Awwww thanks! Enjoy your life as well. By life I mean Tap Sports Baseball, because apparently that's what life is to y'all. If cheating is what makes you feel better, then have at it. Hopefully reality catches up with y'all.
  • Options
    Ok mister ROBOTS spokesman.... If in fact you are not cheating... where is all of your resources coming from? How do you all spend enough to get all of those legend players on the first week they are available and put up 100mil points? If all 20 of you are spending that much money on a game that will be essentially null and void come next installment then I doubt you hold the intelligence to have a high enough paying job to have that kind of money.

Wow, is that a paradox?
  • Options
    FM14FM14 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah sure people could put up 110 million no problem for a weekend. But not after winning 35 straight events. Their resources HAD to be drained. And why are you saying that more evidence is needed when you accused Droids of cheating with absolutely no evidence? It's not ONE weekend if you haven't noticed already, Mr. Tunnel Vision. There have been several other threads regarding this issue. it's been 4-5 weeks since they haven't won an event and it's getting out of hand.

Just for the record I DID not accuse Droids of cheating. I merely made a point that if one team can put up 65 million in less that 12 hours than another club can put up 110 million in an entire weekend. I see this thread as a witch hunt for teams that wins too much for every ones liking
  • Options
    dmcnair81dmcnair81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm looking to tryout for the Robots. I'm good for 15-20k points and no money spent on the weekend event. Add another 5k per week day event. I'll be awaiting my invite.
  • Options
    FM14 wrote: »
    Just for the record I DID not accuse Droids of cheating. I merely made a point that if one team can put up 65 million in less that 12 hours than another club can put up 110 million in an entire weekend. I see this thread as a witch hunt for teams that wins too much for every ones liking

Yeah you did, you implied it and you know that. You're still avoiding my question. How are they able to put up those numbers while still easily continuing their win streak that is almost up to 40 events in a row. Can you not widen that tunnel vision of yours just for a few minutes?
  • Options
    Simple fact is that to have ALL of those Legends players it would cost easily over $10,000 in gold alone IF you got somewhat lucky on the legends boxes - that is why it is total BS LOL

Shoot - fan rewards alone used to cost $200 in gold per Prime player not to mention now the bonus tiers cost more gold now. Then toss in the legends boxes which essentially cost $20 per opening.... Simple math means must be a LOT of rich **** people lol
  • Options
    Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    If ANYONE wants to see the evidence feel free to pm me your email. I'm not about to get flagged for witch hunting on here.
  • Options
    I have a question for glu. How do you get all of the legends last weekend but they don't have Boone from spending gold in the fan rewards? I guess when the legends boxes are only costing 1 gold from scripts you won't spend 35k right?
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Dsauce22 wrote: »
    If ANYONE wants to see the evidence feel free to pm me your email. I'm not about to get flagged for witch hunting on here.

But...but... I brought all these pitchforks...
  • Options
    I can't believe that this thread is still going!!! I have seen a lot less get shut down a lot quicker than this one. Wondering where to apply for a position as assistant moderator....? Maybe Glu customer service? they apparently need help badly!!
  • Options
    But...but... I brought all these pitchforks...
    Like I said pm me an email address and I'll gladly send everything you need. I was going to let this go after talking to their main man but these bums keep dragging my name through the mud.
  • Options
    I have a question for glu. How do you get all of the legends last weekend but they don't have Boone from spending gold in the fan rewards? I guess when the legends boxes are only costing 1 gold from scripts you won't spend 35k right?

And we have a winner there!! Really common sense for sure!!
  • Options
    Jmd and rojo I haven't got a pm from you guys yet. Why's that? Lol ��������������
  • Options
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    You got proof of that???? Texts, game messages??? Talk is cheap. Show me!!

Dsauce has proof. He'll give it to ya! Showed me it. Message him if that's what you want. Funny how y'all are so persistent when you're straight up lying to yourselves.
  • Options
    Dsauce has proof. He'll give it to ya! Showed me it. Message him if that's what you want. Funny how y'all are so persistent when you're straight up lying to yourselves.

Yup - I saw the proof as well. Confirms what I thought was going on.
  • Options
    Yup - I saw the proof as well. Confirms what I thought was going on.
    Johnnie Cochran got real quiet today lol
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    That's a great read.
  • Options
    RedbirdsRedbirds Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts

You are full of it "Dsauce22". You're just angry and mad that you couldn't cut it in the club and therefore got booted. Sucks for you I know... to be in the best club in the game and you failed to put up points. SMH

I have evidence that "DSauce22" is a liar and is only fueling his ego by lies and slander.

No one "writes scripts", are you really that unintelligent?

This is a server side game that syncs with local files and if they are out of sync they refresh from the server. Do you know anything about mobile app development?

Your allegations and "proof" can easily be manipulated by free downloadable apps from the App Store.
  • Options
    Redbirds wrote: »
    You are full of it "Dsauce22". You're just angry and mad that you couldn't cut it in the club and therefore got booted. Sucks for you I know... to be in the best club in the game and you failed to put up points. SMH

I have evidence that "DSauce22" is a liar and is only fueling his ego by lies and slander.

This is a server side game that syncs with local files and if they are out of sync they refresh from the server. Do you know anything about mobile app development?

Your allegations and "proof" can easily be manipulated by free downloadable apps from the App Store.

The "entire" game is not server side..... If he is lying then please explain HOW did some of them get ALL the legends without having Boone? You only had to open 15 legends boxes to get him LMAO

And to get all of those legends you would spend easily over $10k USD... Do your guys all spend over $10,000???
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    The "entire" game is not server side..... If he is lying then please explain HOW did some of them get ALL the legends without having Boone? You only had to open 15 legends boxes to get him LMAO

And to get all of those legends you would spend easily over $10k USD... Do your guys all spend over $10,000???

There is obviously some sort of hack going on here - the jury is out whether Glu cares. Doesn't take a computer programer to see that. Makes my team that only has Brett Boone as a legend, and still has 8/3/10 Ubaldo as the 5 starter, non-competitive in the gold leagues.
  • Options
    There is obviously some sort of hack going on here - the jury is out whether Glu cares. Doesn't take a computer programer to see that. Makes my team that only has Brett Boone as a legend, and still has 8/3/10 Ubaldo as the 5 starter, non-competitive in the gold leagues.

Wait til you start facing teams with RP's Righetti, Gagne, and company...
  • Options
    RedbirdsRedbirds Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts

The database is obviously server side where player information is stored.

Legends were available prior to the weekend event. The lineup for when you got boone was not the same as when the fan rewards started. Simple logic really... They placed him way way down the list so nobody would get him because who's going to spend thousands of dollars from the get go? Doesn't make sense at all. Then when the fan reward started and the Legend Box's timer reset you started by getting Nolan Ryan.

Tell me this... How do you know you had to open 15 boxes to get Boone? Hmmm interesting...
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Jmd and rojo I haven't got a pm from you guys yet. Why's that? Lol ��������������

I'm too busy scoring points for my club. If you would spend more time playing instead of being on the forum and changing clocks back to get more points, rewards,etc maybe your club could win everyday also. Or maybe get a real job, instead of being a bartender, so you can buy gold from glu for legends boxes and weekend events so you can out up points like me!!! Anyways I need to get back to scoring points while I get paid at work.
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    Wait til you start facing teams with RP's Righetti, Gagne, and company...

I have. That is why I am certain there is a hack. I have every prime but Mauer, Verlander, Lee, all the collections players, and Boone, and am significantly outranked.

I was facing teams with 20 of the new high-end legends Griffey Jr., Earnie Banks, Righetti, Catfish Hunter) the day after they came out. Cheaters.
  • Options
    The database is obviously server side where player information is stored.

Legends were available prior to the weekend event. The lineup for when you got boone was not the same as when the fan rewards started. Simple logic really... They placed him way way down the list so nobody would get him because who's going to spend thousands of dollars from the get go? Doesn't make sense at all. Then when the fan reward started and the Legend Box's timer reset you started by getting Nolan Ryan.

Tell me this... How do you know you had to open 15 boxes to get Boone? Hmmm interesting...

Boone was fan rewards for some... 15 boxes x 2k = 30k gold to get him LMAO

Again take Boone out of it now. To get ALL those Legends you would have to spend literally thousands upon thousands of dollars in gold to open the Legends boxes with. So again I ask do you and all the guys spend thousands? LMAO
  • Options
    I have. That is why I am certain there is a hack. I have every prime but Mauer, Verlander, Lee, all the collections players, and Boone, and am significantly outranked.

I was facing teams with 20 of the new high-end legends Griffey Jr., Earnie Banks, Righetti, Catfish Hunter) the day after they came out. Cheaters.

The funny thing is they think people are stupid and would not realize it would take thousands of $ to get them all.... Unless they are the dumbest idiots in the world racking up credit card debt - well then I got this super good deal on land to sell you. Your neighbors will speak perfect Russian!!
  • Options

Lol this guy comes on with his first post and he thinks he's all that. People do, in fact, write scripts. I have been in a few clubs that do it. Not everything is server side in the game.
    And can I see the "proof" that you have that he's lying? And if you call your joke of an argument "proof" then go back to middle school.
This discussion has been closed.