Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• Options
    LightningbryceLightningbryce Registered Users 29 Posts
    The way I got around friends being new player is click on new player and once you're in their garage click unfriend then immediately add friend without leaving the garage and the actual player will appear in your friends list. Had to do that 1 at a time
  • Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Ign howisthat
    Ipad mini 2
    Ios latest.

Hey ryyst, any news on when us "eagar beavers" as you insultingly call us, get our rims back? Saw you had given me boost and my tires back. Some rims are back or at least can be installed, but still miss aslot of them. Both hulk and white with red trims gems rims, and cant install my lime green gems rims. Still cant understand how on earth this shyt is happening. Still MORE than annoyed with your way of handling things. Do you guys really think because you write in a kittle corner on the web, hey guys, dont try to login before we give you the green light works? Imo if there is an available update for an app, im gonna download it and fire it up, maybe next time you should make sure the game works, and THEN open for the update, i really think you handle this in a very unproffesional way.

GIVE ME BACK MY RIMS ASAP.. Aint brain surgery god dam.n it
    Regards jesper
  • Options
    zooohh6zooohh6 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Your Racer Name: deejay79
    Your Device: samsung tablet
    Your OS version: n/a

Detailed Description of your issue: google play and fb account
    cant load the profile with facebook (always asking to log in using google which i dont connect, so the profile couldnt load with fb account

Time of issue: 11/23/2014
    Is this issue repeatable? couldnt log in into the profile

• Options
    jozywales85jozywales85 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I cant purchase the starter kit. This has been since i updated to the new version. I sent a picture through the in app chat
  • Options
    b00sted 07ssb00sted 07ss Registered Users 61 Posts
    My name is datboostson I have a I phone 4 and I'm trying to purchase a Datsun but it says I don't have enough gems and I have $100k
  • Options
    KazimareyKazimarey Registered Users 20 Posts
    My Game Center is :KingFrancisNBF
    My Rr name is: KingFrancisNBF
    I Want to sync a different account to my Game Center . The account I want to sync name is FusionBoltNegro
  • Options
    racelover47racelover47 Registered Users 4 Posts
    my name in game is turbo weed system is faceboo os is google chrome my problem has been happening everyday i play since 3.0 came out it wont let me purchase a car when it says i dont have enough gems when i have 30k and the car i want is a honda crx
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I installed. Supercharger on several cars for the last turf on the ford gt class r car it took
    30 hours and the same reinstallation of the turbo it used to take 12 hours wats the deal here
    Bikermikeyblack
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Your Racer Name: j 3 vv
    Your Device: iphone5
    Your OS version: 7.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue:repairing cars
    What Happened? Car repairs but does not become available to drive in till you click repair again to find it with the button stating free. Then clicking to finish the repairs. Pretty annoying.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):all cars
    Opponent Name:na
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):na
    Time of issue:every day since update
    Is this issue repeatable?yes
    If so what are the steps?click repair. Wait. Time finishes. You click car. You try to race but says not repair. Then head back to garage. Then click repair. Then says free repair. Then repair is finished. Should just repair and be prompt to race.
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Prince Slick 407
    Your Device: Samsung S4
    Your OS version: 4.4.4

Detailed Description of your issue: When I level up and am awarded the 4 gems they add to my total but then disappear after a either leave my garage or close the game. I know for a fact I am owed 12 gems at least, I may have missed a level up or two. Since this has happened I have only made one gem purchase for 10 boosts (16 gems).
    What Happened? Level up, get awarded gems, they disappear.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A
    Opponent Name: N/A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A
    Time of issue: multiple
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes, its happened 3X I can confirm.
    If so what are the steps? N/A
  • Options
    bigtommygunz87bigtommygunz87 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Racer name bigtommygunz. Device iphone 4. Probleme sponsore goal .. I have purchase the dodge srt4 for the buy a class b car and i cant collect my reward
  • Options
    La Galleta 15La Galleta 15 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi, my issue is that am stock on lvl 165 and yesterday i went till lvl 168 then when i turn it on am back to 165,plz if anyone can help be appreciated
  • Options
    phoenix lokosphoenix lokos Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ok so i know how i lost my 150 cars. I got hacked when i purchase my crate for 80 gems. I log in to Facebook to send free boost i log out a few minute s later after i was done feeding my son i log in and all my cars were gone .....i found out today that i got hacked because i was on my o t her account when the message appear phoenix 13 is on line. I was like wtf. So i Ok so i know how i lost my 150 cars. I got hacked when i purchase my crate for 80 gems. I log in to Facebook to send free boost i log out a few minute s later after i was done feeding my son i log in and all my cars were gone .....i found out today that i got hacked because i was on my o t her account when the message appear phoenix 13 is on line. I was like wtf. So i tx it an i say wass up boss sensce racing rivals fu ck yiu over with your cars were gonna give you some me and the crew i told him boss because im leader in my team. So the fu cker replied ineed to buy an frs spec i told him i got you bi tch. How thit you stole my cars he replied facebook then he said christian how the fu ck did he knew my name..i got pissed of and the beginning blaming cie for the updaded bt this thinks take time. Bt they should manage better the face book think. I loss 150 cars. And i dont have access to my personal face book or email. I contac face book an there working on it to give it back also im in a group on face book with pigpentheoneandonly on the message i send earlier i said is it you Mikey chi he replied yup hes on a team called pink all starz so the only way to make sure when i log in my cars had that time younknow when younpink they give you24 hours to replace well racing rivals were evee my cars go they went to that cat plz help me get at least a few of my cars back i know you guys reply to my email bt guys becareful log gin in with face book. ...... log in. With google i have nproof of everything i took pics thxtx it an i say wass up boss sensce racing rivals fu ck yiu over with your cars were gonna give you some me and the crew i told him boss because im leader in my team. So the fu cker replied ineed to buy an frs spec i told him i got you bi tch. How thit you stole my cars he replied facebook then he said christian how the fu ck did he knew my name..i got pissed of and the beginning blaming cie for the updaded bt this thinks take time. Bt they should manage better the face book think. I loss 150 cars. And i dont have access to my personal face book or email. I contac face book an there working on it to give it back also im in a group on face book with pigpentheoneandonly on the message i send earlier i said is it you Mikey chi he replied yup hes on a team called pink all starz so the only way to make sure when i log in my cars had that time younknow when younpink they give you24 hours to replace well racing rivals were evee my cars go they went to that cat plz help me get at least a few of my cars back i know you guys reply to my email bt guys becareful log gin in with face book. ...... log in. With google i have nproof of everything i took pics thx.
  • Options
    Triton04Triton04 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My racing rivals game wont load on the ios 6.1.6 update which is the highest update for my ipod any help please?
  • Options
    RecklessTurboGuyzRecklessTurboGuyz Registered Users 369 Posts
    I pinked a few people during last turf, not the showdown. I was at least 3 car lengths ahead in each pink and it says it's a tie
  • Options
    rage 350rage 350 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've looked through and didn't see this as a major big problem. I'm sure people are behind me when I say this but the servers you guys use needs to be bigger. Free for all means free to race. Now when I was in my zonda I was able to join the room but pick anyone who I wanted to race freely. Wouldn't go through. Said they was busy but they wasn't. I'd have to wait for people to click on me to race. I wasn't the only one that was having trouble with this. The whole room was complaining. I just want what's fair to use to have a good solid chance in order to get a prize that we us players are working hard for to have a fair chance. Thank you.
  • Options
    AdvanvsnAdvanvsn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your Racer Name: ADVANVSN
    Your Device: Iphone 5
    Your OS version: IOS 8.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue:

What Happened?
    1. I'm now at level 198 and i couldn't advance further to another level. When i got into level 199 the next time i restart the game it will bring me back to level 198.
    2. The parts that i owned need gems to reinstall.
    3. I couldn't fix friend list with the method UN-friend then re-friend.
    4. My friends cant send me Free Boost.

• Options
      B0RI PRB0RI PR Registered Users 3 Posts
      B0RI PR
      Android htc one

Error ocured message (unable to complete action {-12}
      Had to hit the restart button and discomected me from the race
      Oponent name jetlife27
      lost a 1970 dodge Challenger RT
      The error does comes up sometimes when im going to do a race
    • Options
      TopshelfTopshelf Registered Users 4 Posts
      *Your Racer Name: Eighty Five
      *Your Device: Iphone 4
      *Your OS version: 7.1.2 (up to date)

*Detailed Description of your issue:

Game Center Name:
      EdistsaeSam
      Racer iOS Name: TOPSHELF

Google Play Name: Edistsae Sam
      Android Racer Name: EIGHTY FIVE

Hello Technical Support,

I was switching account from my iOS (TOPSHELF) account to my Google play (EIGHTY FIVE) and it wouldn't load the Android Account. So I deleted the app and downloaded the app again to try it again and did not load. Can you help me retrieve my Account back to normal please. I lost my Android account user name: EIGHTY FIVE

Thank you for your support.

**Time of issue: November 20, 2014 around 4;30pm Pacific Time

**Is this issue repeatable? I logged in my email & password over 20x on Google play and still did not load.
    • Options
      Anthony BarreraAnthony Barrera Registered Users 24 Posts
      I have my account connected to Facebook, but whenever I recieve boosts from friends it doesn't show up, so I can accept them.
    • Options
      heinrichheinrich Registered Users 6 Posts
      head laner 484
      pc
      facebook

when i hit level 89 and log back in on racing rivals it stays at level 88 and i got no daily bounses anymore can you plz fix it
    • Options
      head laner 484
      pc
      internet facebook

when i hit level 89 and log back in it stays at 88 and i got no more daily bounses
    • Options
      taznitrotaznitro Registered Users 4 Posts
      my level is still at 104 and i already passed that level i should be on 105 or higher by now any help
    • Options
      Babycakes24Babycakes24 Registered Users 2 Posts
      Your Racer Name: babycakes24
      Your Device: samsung s4/facebook/chrome

Detailed Description of your issue: cant purchase any car
      What Happened? tried to purchase car but says i dont have enough gems
      Is this issue repeatable? yes because i try many times to buy with rrc
    • Options
      dav007dav007 Registered Users 126 Posts
      DAV007
      Ipad mini

No getting daily bonuses as before the update. I play every day

No getting daily bonuses, updated mess it up
      n/a
      n/a
      n/a
      Everyday I play the game
      Everyday
      Launch the game..... no bonus for playing everyday.

Conclusion: I would like the bonuses to be add to my account and the issue to stop. Thanks in advance.
    • Options
      stancedcamstancedcam Registered Users 1 Posts
      When will the next update come
    • Options
      head laner 484
      pc
      internet facebook

when i hit level 89 and log back in it stays at 88 and i got no more daily bounses
    • Options
      adel3inaweadel3inawe Registered Users 2 Posts
      hello. My level is always resetting.That means every time there comes that i reached level 117 but when i restart the game my level is again on 116.
      Could you please solve this problem and bug the fix?!
    • Options
      SGTShark78SGTShark78 Registered Users 28 Posts
      SGTShark78
      iPad Air
      iOS 8.1.1
      1. Taking your tires back to stock costs gems. Is this intended?
      2. Various intake parts do not complete install until device is restarted several times.
      3. Mechanic boost hp increase is gone. How do we check how much power we gain from a mechanic boost now? You preach that we need to try all parts because they perform differently but the old way of doing that was to check which ones gave you the most mechanic boost in total. It was visible before you bought boosts previously. Isn't this game about racing and tuning anymore?

4. The old Dyno graph used to go in 1000 rpm increments like it should. This new one is unreadable! If it's 2000 rpm increments how are we supposed to split up 2000rpm into 5 400rpm increments for an accurate determination on how to launch and shift the cars? 1000rpm was perfect! Easier to split 200rpm on the tiny screen than 400rpm! Is this going to be fixed? Don't remove the basic fundementals from the game!
    • Options
      santijossantijos Registered Users 1 Posts
      Racer Name: JoePie
      Device: iPhone 6
      OS version: iOS 8.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue: My issue is with my level. I have a lot of race, and a lot of levels completed (more than 15 levelts) And the level stay in level 142.
      Time of issue: This issue is since a last update.
      This issue repeatable? Yes, this issue is since that the last update. I only stay in level 142.

Please let me know if this problem was repair.
    This discussion has been closed.