Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

A new forum! 150$ Raised of 150$

Comments

• Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

This is a great idea @shtoobie just keep the good support coming guys :)

Thanks! We just need a few people to help fund this so tag your friends with good cars lol
  • Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    lght :)
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    I'll help fund.
    But if this thing never gets off the ground than what...?
    And how much experience do you have in this sort of thing?
    I'm not going to pay a roofer to change the engine in my car.. :grimace:
    I have faith in you but just curious.
  • Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    @shtoobie pm me
  • Options

I'll help fund.

Well if it doesn't get off the ground that isn't really my fault haha.

I'm going to be honest with y'all, I'm only a high school student, but I've had experience with about 10 different forum software, and used the xenforo demo quite a few times to familiarize myself with some key features. I've also got some experience in HTML and CSS , and I'm a quite a tech nerd. I also pick things up easily.

Help with funding would be awesome, but keep in mind its best you don't fund all of it so IF nobody uses it for some odd reason, we'll all be out a small amount of money rather than one or two people out 50-100 bucks
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    shtoobie said:

I'll help fund.

I'm going to be honest with y'all, I'm only a high school student, but I've had experience with about 10 different forum software, and used the xenforo demo quite a few times to familiarize myself with some key features. I've also got some experience in HTML and CSS , and I'm a quite a tech nerd. I also pick things up easily.

Help with funding would be awesome, but keep in mind its best you don't fund all of it so IF nobody uses it for some odd reason, we'll all be out a small amount of money rather than one or two people out 50-100 bucks
    I can pick things up easily like my iPhone and my laptop ! Lol
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

shtoobie said:

I'll help fund.

Aha I mean tech things. For example I learned 3D animation in something like 5 days, so a forum control panel shouldn't take long...
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    shtoobie said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

shtoobie said:

I'll help fund.

Aha I mean tech things. For example I learned 3D animation in something like 5 days, so a forum control panel shouldn't take long...
    Lol I know Wat u mean
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    But what if people have crazy girlfriends like mine._. "WHO THE **** YOU TALKING TO ON THERE?!"
  • Options

But what if people have crazy girlfriends like mine._. "WHO THE **** YOU TALKING TO ON THERE?!"

I'm afraid a new forum can't solve that problem my friend.
  • Options

Good idea, but how do we know that there will be no jacob doing his bounty on us there? Not that i have 1 on me, im just using him as an example his been the latest person doing hunting, help me sort a pay pal account my old 1 crashed and idk to make 1 as my friend made that for me,

If so no bs and people can leave out this forums stuff behind, i will be glad to do a small amount of donation, if i can get my paypal working, and how do we know that you wil not just pocket the cash?

I won't pocket the cash because I may not be the one handling the cash. I'd rather someone else (highly trusted) pay for it and give me qdmin access to the site because of my age. I can't exactly own a PayPal account at 15...

That being said if I have to I'm sure I could find a way.

As for the whole other thing before that, I'd like to say that its a fresh forum, so everyone starts fresh. Except known scammers. I don't really care for any of this drama so we can leave that behind :)
  • Options

Lol cant you create it, and add a pay option to then join once off fee???

No because I'm not charging an entry fee. Thats gonna kill a ton of potential members.
  • Options
    Bump we still need support on this
  • Options

I need a pay pal rn i have a sale going down so im gona try and get high mils then work a paypal out then sell mils, then will fund this new idea

Awesome! I might do the same in a few days!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump! We need donators!
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Man bump this up!
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    I could help u with the cash if we really want to open one up
  • Options
    gabrieltrunkzgabrieltrunkz Registered Users 702 Posts
    I'll go to a new forum!!
  • Options

I'll go to a new forum!!

Awesome! Looks like this is getting some good support. We just need donators.
  • Options
    We have 20 dollars in funding so far! 130 to go!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @RicedOutMan lol I know where you are coming from, I got the same issue lol
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts

@RicedOutMan lol I know where you are coming from, I got the same issue lol

LMAO. We're on the same boat bro
  • Options
    Last bump before bed. We need more donators!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump! We may have another donator already!
  • Options
    Bump. This can happen guys we only have to fund it!
  • Options
    Up! Come on guys we all say we want change and this IS change