Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

A new forum! 150$ Raised of 150$

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    yay let us kill admins
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    @yelisey. U said 20$, so it's 20$ lol. The 15$ that was need was covered by somebody else. An additional 15$ was a needed AFTER u said 20 lol
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    Oh OK
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Tell me when to! It's gonna be awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Post with all the info should be up by 8 EST

Also, please refrain from trashing the admins. That isn't my intent of creating this forum, and all it does is anger them
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    New forum is up and running folks, please see the election post by @shtoobie for more info.

Ready for new accounts and posting. Please be patient while we implement more features and finalize the setup. Thanks!
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @shtoobie is this forum up and running yet?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @FearMyRidee yes it is, I'm the developer actually. And correction: it is open for preview but only Admins, Mods, etc are able to create accounts at this time until the final release is set. I apologize for the miscommunication.
  • Options
    The new forum isn't quite open to public yet despite previous statement.

The site is open to mods for the time being ONLY until all caveats and customizauons are complete.

Sorry for the confusion :)
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @chrisjrab59 @shtoobie how do you become a mod?
  • Options

@chrisjrab59 @shtoobie how do you become a mod?

You get voted in. That's already over though.
  • Options
    @shtoobie ahh okay well lmk with information when its avaliable or open
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Yes, I'm afraid you must have missed the several days of election period. And we sure will! @FearMyRidee