Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Supreme Admiral aka "EVO9FQ360" is a scammer!! he got me XD 3M scammed

Comments

• Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    Shadey960 said:

Damn bro you got caught just admit it. Your a punk bitch who would rather steal than to play fair because everyone is better at the game than you @"Supreme Admiral" . Its ok because we understand that beside everyone working to get a rrc or a car in that game you must spread stupidity and nonsense and take it the easy way. Now go back to your cave sit in that computer chair with a broken arm rest and beat off the the enjoyment of you taking peoples hardwork but remember nothing goes unnoticed and everything has a effect but I suppose you didn't know that :)

hahahaha yeah bro! he's poor. he dont know how to play RR. he needs to scam for money hahahaha lol on you @EVO9FQ360
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

Guys seroiusly I DONT HAVE THAT ACCOUNT STEVE U SAID U CAN CHECK THE IP CHECK IT

it doesn't matter bro. since you transferred the ramis in your account and you scammed 3 of us. you aint going no where :)
    LOL I didn't scam ANSWER MY QUESTION DID I SCAM OR SUPREME EXACTLY SO HOW ABOUT U BOTHER SUPREME THE POS
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts
    Shadey960 said:

Damn bro you got caught just admit it. Your a punk bitch who would rather steal than to play fair because everyone is better at the game than you @"Supreme Admiral" . Its ok because we understand that beside everyone working to get a rrc or a car in that game you must spread stupidity and nonsense and take it the easy way. Now go back to your cave sit in that computer chair with a broken arm rest and beat off the the enjoyment of you taking peoples hardwork but remember nothing goes unnoticed and everything has a effect but I suppose you didn't know that :)

And you are?
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    A man :) you are nothing but a boy. Begone lol

• Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

Guys seroiusly I DONT HAVE THAT ACCOUNT STEVE U SAID U CAN CHECK THE IP CHECK IT

it doesn't matter bro. since you transferred the ramis in your account and you scammed 3 of us. you aint going no where :)
    LOL I didn't scam ANSWER MY QUESTION DID I SCAM OR SUPREME EXACTLY SO HOW ABOUT U BOTHER SUPREME THE POS
    LOL you are same person hahahaha
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

YOU LITTLE MOFUKER UR GETTING ME MAD NOW CHECK. MY IP LIKE U SAID TO ME ITS NOT ME ! PLS A MOD CHECK MY IP
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

YOU LITTLE MOFUKER UR GETTING ME MAD NOW CHECK. MY IP LIKE U SAID TO ME ITS NOT ME ! PLS A MOD CHECK MY IP
    ooooooooohhhh the little baby is crying.... hush little boy your mommy will come by and by :) scammer little boy that doesnt know how to play
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    @IamSteve lol stop ok he's really crying I can sense some no life smashing his keyboard and telling his mom to make him more hotpockets. :( Its ok theres no need to lie anymore we all understand that you just cant play the game hush hush now

• Options
    IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

EVO9FQ360 said:

ooooooooohhhh the little baby is crying.... hush little boy your mommy will come by and by :) scammer little boy that doesnt know how to play
    Shadey960 said:

@IamSteve lol stop ok he's really crying I can sense some no life smashing his keyboard and telling his mom to make him more hotpockets. :( Its ok theres no need to lie anymore we all understand that you just cant play the game hush hush now

Your both little fagits SUPREME IS NOT MY ACCOUNT AND PLEASE STEVE U CUNT HOW ABOUT U CHECK MY IP LIKE U HAVE SAID MANY TIMES TO ME LOOK THERE DIFFRENT U STUPID CUNT THAT IS NOT MY ACCOUNT ITS Not even funny anymore now that not my account seriously and WHO SCAMMED U ME OR SUPREME ANSWER IT NOW ?? Fuckin prick

• Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    this has to be the best scam evidence i've ever seen lol great job xD
  • Options
    @FearMyRidee haha yeah man. He cant deny it anymore. He's a crying baby right now. This is a very strong proof that he is the same person. @EVO9FQ360 is crying little scammer baby :) awwsww
  • Options

this has to be the best scam evidence i've ever seen lol great job xD

Seriously that isn't my account U kept saying to me U can check my IP check MYN and his then
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    edited August 2015
    ITT

Butthurt kids that pink when they shouldn't and then cry when they lose.

"He is a scammer" is just another way of saying "I'm an idiot and fall for everything other people tell me".
    IamSteve said:

Says the guy who made and is keeping alive a thread about someone was smarter than him and he is butthurt about it..

@EVO9FQ360 just leave them be, Trading is unsuported, so this will have no repercussions to you whatsoever. Just leave the lil' kids here crying about their idiots enough to fall for something they been warned about millions of times
  • Options

ITT

"He is a scammer" is just another way of saying "I'm an idiot and fall for everything other people tell me".

IamSteve said:

Says the guy who made and is keeping alive a thread about someone was smarter than him and he is butthurt about it..

@EVO9FQ360 just leave them be, Trading is unsuported, so this will have no repercussions to you whatsoever. Just leave the lil' kids here crying about their idiots enough to fall for something they been warned about millions of times

ITT

IamSteve said:

hmm maybe this evo! HAHAHAHAHAHA you stupid too. scammer is different from stupid people like you. scammer is like you made a deal with him but he just stole your money and run away.

@CodeOverflow maybe you are Evo, the scammer or you are just plain stupid. you wanna help evo? hahaha you just can't.
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    Hell yeah he is he scammed a good buddy of mine @tommystyle86 get the #&$@ out of here you POS
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    Demi2win2Demi2win2 Registered Users 143 Posts
    Sold me some bogus tunes too.. Lol I know where I remember you from now
  • Options
    Hahahaha see proofs are here
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    Nah mate. Not evo. But if he scammed you, good. Cry some more. Cie won't do shit, because trading is unsuported anyway.

Considering the jerk around with the gem offers I've been getting I might just start scamming myself.
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

I will tell you one last time i am not evo if i was i would have no need to scam he has basically all the cars he needs what does he need to scam for. However that rami was his and i gave him it back thats all i got to say :)
  • Options

IamSteve said:

I will tell you one last time i am not evo if i was i would have no need to scam he has basically all the cars he needs what does he need to scam for. However that rami was his and i gave him it back thats all i got to say :)
    hooooooo here it goes. he starts admitting it that he is a scammer but we wont admit that he is evo9fq360 hahaha
    btw your level it too low to have a rami
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

IamSteve said:

hooooooo here it goes. he starts admitting it that he is a scammer but we wont admit that he is evo9fq360 hahaha
    Doesnt matter about level lmao all Cie Want is money where does it say you have to be over a certain level to buy a rami + its not like its a cash car so i have to unlock it no. All they want is for you to buy gems and get the rami there aint no restriction if there is please go ahead and show me :)
  • Options
    no bro.. you dont have enoughexperience to buy rami.. i can say is its just you scamming account evo! haha

IamSteve said:

IamSteve said:

Doesnt matter about level lmao all Cie Want is money where does it say you have to be over a certain level to buy a rami + its not like its a cash car so i have to unlock it no. All they want is for you to buy gems and get the rami there aint no restriction if there is please go ahead and show me :)
  • Options
    wtf are you on about "experience" Cie couldnt give a shit they just want their money. And when i click on buy a rami im pretty sure they dont ask me some questions trying to see how "experienced" i am.
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

IamSteve said:

And also i couldnt give 2 shits about evo and any other scammers because atleast i have the balls to come out and say i scammed you unlike most the other fags who try and post on your wall saying you scammed but have no evidence furthermore you kinda deserved that if you were so stupid to think that a friken maxed rami is worth less than 3m get a life
  • Options

IamSteve said:

IamSteve said:

And also i couldnt give 2 shits about evo and any other scammers because atleast i have the balls to come out and say i scammed you unlike most the other fags who try and post on your wall saying you scammed but have no evidence furthermore you kinda deserved that if you were so stupid to think that a friken maxed rami is worth less than 3m get a life
    THIS ISNT ME ^^ see look this isn't me !
  • Options
    @EVO9FQ360 hahahaha you the one who wrote it little babye scammer hahahahaha
  • Options
    No This is not me look U said U WILL CHECK MY IP SO GO AHEAD AND CHECK MY IP U TWAT HOW STUPID ARE U EVERY 1 KNOWS THATS NOT ME !
  • Options
    @EVO9FQ360 u r just plain stupid. check the evidence. You must not reveal your main account when u scam. U stupid little baby. U took 3m its very small LOL
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

@EVO9FQ360 u r just plain stupid. check the evidence. You must not reveal your main account when u scam. U stupid little baby. U took 3m its very small LOL

You stupid little cunt it's not me I linked my p1 vs a rami and I won so what's ur problem. Now **** answer my question did I scam U or did supreme ?
  • Options
    @EVO9FQ360 there is only you who scammed me with your second account