Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ryyst's Blog #6 - Six Point Oh

Comments

• Options
    187redrum781187redrum781 Registered Users 6,832 Posts

C y r u s said:

The problem I see with this update and the part that has really irritated the community would be the complete graphics overhaul. I understand the game is moving forward but the previous updates may have changed the layout of your garage, controls etc, but none changed the entire look of the game. Cars pretty much always looked the same. This new update makes it look like an entirely new game and most aren't happy with it.

I understand reverting back isn't an easy, or even possible, option but something needs to change. Cars reflect the street during races. Seems like the cars are made out of mirrors. And what many people are complaining about is that RR was a different style of racing game which set it apart from the others. This update looks like a cheap rip off of CSR.. a poorly done version and now it's just one in the same with all the others.

Another new part to the game that's absolutely not needed is the pop sound when the light turns green during races. It's annoying, throws your shift timing off cause you can't hear your rpms over it and it's absolutely pointless. You have the ding of the lights. Why add this to the game?

Fair enough, We'll own up to that. We felt moving away from the "sanctioned" style of racing was a good thing, and to do that we wanted everything to look more "underground". We also heard feedback that our game looked too old, and that there were games out there that looked better, and that was a reason people were "leaving" the game. So we looked into updating the graphics to be more on par with what today's devices are capable of, instead of the graphics that were designed for devices from 5 years ago.

It's a learning curve for us. We were so excited about the new look that we didn't stop and really ask our players if it was something they wanted. Though, to be fair, from the feedback we got when a certain other car game came out, opinions would be split on that front. Like I said, we also received a lot of feedback from players before the update about the state of the graphics.

As for the sounds. We can definitely see about changing that if that is what a lot of players want. I'm probably going to try and do a poll here on the forums about certain changes to gauge what players may want. We'll see. First thing is first, we want to get the game back to a stable state first.

Maybe change is good. But this change isn't good. The way the cars look are awful. And some things we would love and have been asking for aren't there still. Something like when someone adds you as a friend why can't we have the option to approve or deny? You know how annoying it is when you go into a lobby and have multiple random people either add you and ask for something or try to scam you?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Glu stock is at its lowest price, ever, due to this update. Does that not give you enough evidence that this update is hurting?

People don't invest in a broken product.

Global chat is cute. Make it regional and with the ability to turn it off.

Team invitations is annoying now. Those without one now have a number floating all the time unless they decline offers. I get 10 a day due to my level and garage.

Flake paint, matte paint is hideous for the most part. Orange is mustard. Army is lime. None look good.

High end rims. For the most part, disgusting. My former matte orange car collection with amx y7 bronze rims was amazing. Crate, turf and gem rims are a joke.

I implore you to work with haste.

1. Glu Stock. Thats reactionary, yes, but that also isn't indicative of the big picture and the long game. Every update any game goes through, has dips because frankly, no one is perfect and the more complex the game, the more can go wrong. We actually have a very complex game, and after every update where it seems like "hell" has broken loose, we've reigned it all in. I cite Update 4.0 as being way worse than this.

2. We're looking into adding an ignore or off feature for global chat

3. Team Invitations - Yes there are issues, we knew it would, mostly due to the split between 5.3 and 6.0 - We're looking into all team management issues

4. Paints - Yes, we're working on these

5. We have fixed a bunch of rims which will roll out within the next few days

6. We're not sloths... we'll be working on fixing things as fast as we can, as we always do.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts

C y r u s said:

The problem I see with this update and the part that has really irritated the community would be the complete graphics overhaul. I understand the game is moving forward but the previous updates may have changed the layout of your garage, controls etc, but none changed the entire look of the game. Cars pretty much always looked the same. This new update makes it look like an entirely new game and most aren't happy with it.

I understand reverting back isn't an easy, or even possible, option but something needs to change. Cars reflect the street during races. Seems like the cars are made out of mirrors. And what many people are complaining about is that RR was a different style of racing game which set it apart from the others. This update looks like a cheap rip off of CSR.. a poorly done version and now it's just one in the same with all the others.

Another new part to the game that's absolutely not needed is the pop sound when the light turns green during races. It's annoying, throws your shift timing off cause you can't hear your rpms over it and it's absolutely pointless. You have the ding of the lights. Why add this to the game?

Fair enough, We'll own up to that. We felt moving away from the "sanctioned" style of racing was a good thing, and to do that we wanted everything to look more "underground". We also heard feedback that our game looked too old, and that there were games out there that looked better, and that was a reason people were "leaving" the game. So we looked into updating the graphics to be more on par with what today's devices are capable of, instead of the graphics that were designed for devices from 5 years ago.

It's a learning curve for us. We were so excited about the new look that we didn't stop and really ask our players if it was something they wanted. Though, to be fair, from the feedback we got when a certain other car game came out, opinions would be split on that front. Like I said, we also received a lot of feedback from players before the update about the state of the graphics.

As for the sounds. We can definitely see about changing that if that is what a lot of players want. I'm probably going to try and do a poll here on the forums about certain changes to gauge what players may want. We'll see. First thing is first, we want to get the game back to a stable state first.
    Cyrus nailed it spot on!! Most of those i know dont care about graphics. They care about smooth gameplay, which gradully gone from very smooth to ehhhhh not so smooth, we want fast acting menus, and fast reacting of the races, like in no lag when you press launch and precise reading on the rpm gauge. All that flashy bling looking could be nice, but its just su.ck when it comes from sacrificing smoothness
  • Options

Come on rryst. This seriously just sounds like the usual. Excuses and push blame elsewhere. You mean to tell me no one there has a iPhone 6s+? iPad mini 4th gen? Galaxy s7 ? Or these are dinosaurs? If you guys really tested this out the testers should be fired for saying this is acceptable

We do. The game runs and looks fine on them.

Again. Just because my iphone is fine, doesn't mean yours may not. But that would be due to different factors. Which again. we won't know unless you put in a ticket for us to take a look at.

• Options
    KalaboratorKalaborator Registered Users 1,682 Posts
    edited November 2016
    You should check your Facebook page and look at all the lovely comments everyone is leaving. :) :lol: :joy: :joy: :joy: :lol: hahahahahahahaha
    Plata o Plomo

La muerte a todos estafadores!!!
  • Options
    MK_JEDIMK_JEDI Registered Users 1,625 Posts
    If you're saying that it all depends on our devices, location & connection. Can you post a video or picture of what exactly we're supposed to expect?
    Can we see from the "Devs" point of view?
  • Options
    MK_JEDIMK_JEDI Registered Users 1,625 Posts
    Since it seems to be working fine on your phone
  • Options
    SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Funny how all phones at GLU headquarters are working fine and cars look sharp.
  • Options

But RR 5.1.3 worked fine on that dinosaur

While an older device, we should have recently set it at a lower graphic setting. While the graphics won't look as good as higher end devices, performance should be better.

Are you still experiencing performance issues? If so what is still slow?

• Options

Even the graphics on my primary account on my S7 look like crap, mattes are not mattes, rims look white instead of red or gold, and don't get me started about wrapped cars

Different issue all together. Has nothing to do with graphic fidelity or your device. Paints, wraps and rims are all being worked on separately.

• Options
    Howien said:

Howien said:

MK_JEDI said:

Everything that's wrong with update. I understand that things are not done yet and there still addressing most of the problems. My problem is why release the update and not a beta version or something

No matter how may QA testers we have and devices we have, there is no way for us to test everything. Whileit sounds simple enough, it really isnt. How do we know how one samsung acts here on this ISP in this location will act differently on the same Samsung with maybe a different setting somewhere on the device, with different resources in a different area of the world using a different ISP or different wi-fi. Do that for all the 1000s of android devices out there and the 1000s of different configurations for each device.

It's impossible. All we can do is make sure it works with what we have. And yes, it did. However there is really no way of predecting what happens when it goes from handful of devices in our limited configurations to 100,000 of players using 1000s of devices, all with different programs on them, some running at the same time, in different locations in the world using different ISPs with their own set of variables or on wi-fi with again, their own set of variables.

It happens every time we update. We put out something that for the most part works for us, then we release it and then we see hwat happens when it reaches players on a grand scale and then we work through the issues. It's nothing new... and in fact, this isn't the worst update we've had. Anyone remember update 4.0?

Key word here, is that you didnt even tried testing it out at players end!!!
    Howien said:

And why is over half of what i wrote in my previous post gone? Odd!!!!!!

Player testing is not as feasible as it may sound.

I didn't touch your post. So don't bring out the conspiracy theories
    I wont:) something odd happend when i was about to post.

Well, i just wrote a bunch of my normal crap:)

One good thing in previous updates, i wanna congrats you on getting rid of the android hackers. Briliiant move on getting rid of the dll files:) and the game went to be worth spending money at again! Which i stupidly enough startet to again!

But i cant really understand why you come up with an update like this. Why not take advantage of the player councils and their friends, running a decent prober beta test in real life? It cant be true that this game cant run prober on an iphone 6s,mwhich is the second fastest phone from apple.

This looks like it was rushed trough to please some CEO somewhere, and reminds me of some of the previous left hand works you gave us.

Having said so, i basicly dont care, apple got the "report an app" button which i will use, and i of course will copy/paste your blog, which more or less says that you need us to have the lastest hardware technology to play the game. Then i get my reemburstment and everybody is happy, well maybe except you guys, but you diserve it with this junk you send us!!

HOWISTHAT??
    It does run on an iPhone 6s. I was testing on the first gen iphone 6, and it worked. Again... type of device is one variable. I play on our office wi-fi, I play on data through Verizon, I play at home on my home network. It works fine for me.

So why its not on other people's iphones? Well, thats what we're trying to find out.

Running a beta test with players is a lot more logistically difficult than it seems. We did once.. and there is a reason why we didn't do it again.

Also, again... I never said you need the latest tech to run the game. that's like the guys who make Skyrim saying you can only play the game on $5000 gaming rigs.

What I am saying is that, to get the most of the graphical upgrades, you do need a better device. Thats the way it works, that's the way lots of PC games are. If I don't have a powerful graphics card and CPU, I'm not going to run a new game on Ultra... but I can set it to medium and play fine. Same with Rivals, except at this point, we are the ones who set your graphics settings.

So if you are going to "report" us, get your facts straight. Once we've figured out the graphic settings for the 1000 or so devices out there, things should be better, but we and I never said you could only play the game on the latest hardware. That only allows you to take advantage of our higher end graphics and effects, but that won't stop you from playing the game normally.

• Options

Ryyst - is it possible, for comparison sake, to make a post of what the graphics "should" look like on each setting? Reason I ask, is I'm running an IPhone 6s+, and in reading your posts, I'd like to send a ticket in just to ensure my device is set to run at the highest possible setting applicable to it. However, before I waste customer service's time, I'd like to be able to compare what my device currently displays, to what it "should" look like. Perhaps pictures of what the graphics look like on low, medium, high, and ultra? I think that would go a long way for other players as well so that they can compare. Granted, that won't help in regards to shedding any kind of light on what their specific devices "should" be capable of, but I think overall it'd help out a bit. Comments?

Working on something like that.

Though, the iPhone 6 and up should be set at the highest settings. The ones we have here work and look fine.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Howien said:

Howien said:

Did you actully testet this on a server on some real wifi? Or did you play a bit in the lunch breake over a closed local network?

Btw i have 3 guys on team using iphone 6s and they all report its close to unplayable
    And all our 6's are fine.

So it's not just the game. The game runs as it should on our low end and high end devices. Not saying yours is too, but if the game works fine on our low end and high end devices, is the game broken? Not necessarily or at least, not 100% You and your friends are having issues. So lets see if we can determine what is going on...

1. Wi-fi or data?
    2. Which exact models (which, it would be better for me to get that directly from your account so maybe list their racer names)?
    3. Where is every one playing from?
    4. Wi-fi or Data?
    5. If Wi-fi is it public, or home or closed network (like at an office)
    6. If data, what carrier?
    7. If data, how is their signal strength?
    8. How much of their storage is used?
    9. Are there any other apps running in the background?
    10. How far or close to an access point are they?
    11. How many cars does each have?
    12. Are you set to Download all assets?
    13. When you say issues, what are they exactly? Latency is too vague a descriptor. We need specifics. Again, "It's slow when I..."
    14. Are we talking just paints rims and wraps? thats a whole different issue and not associated with graphic fidelity and devices.

• Options

You should check your Facebook page and look at all the lovely comments everyone is leaving. :):lol::joy::joy::joy::lol: hahahahahahahaha

I do. There is no way to speak on that page without drowning in the same comments over and over. It's also nothing new. It's easier for me to convey things on the forums without having to delete 100s of posts with colorful metaphors..

• Options
    edited November 2016

Funny how all phones at GLU headquarters are working fine and cars look sharp.

Funny thing about forums and social media.. .the people who are fine, don't really tend to post or say anything about it. So there are more than just "us. out there with no issues. If you're trying to imply something.

• Options
    SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm done with this BS, seems like everyone else is having some kind of issue outside the GLU office. How different from other developers that take ownership of their mistakes, GLU just tries to diffuse everything somewhere else
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    I apologize if you think that I was coming off to harsh, it was no my intention.

It is just a painful pill to swallow when RR was my only means of enjoyment when it comes to a game.

I have invested quite a bit of money into this product to keep my enjoyment high over the year I have been playing..

In an earlier comment about graphics, you stated a change was desired, to be more underground, that it was the reason felt why customers were leaving.

In all honesty, it isn't. There was a genuine quality in the graphics that set it apart from the other games.

The most complaints I read about was cheating in races. Light lag, tie glitch and such.

What sets RR apart is the racing itself. Pink slips. No other racing game has the quality of graphics and ease of use as RR does. That is your bread and butter. I'm sure most have tried others to compare. I know I have and quickly deleted them from my phone. Nothing compares in my eyes.

The uts section has a huge following of players that dedicate their time and money into buying, selling and trading... Cars, paint, rims, etc...

Facebook is even larger with countless groups doing the same thing.

You drive your economy up with turf wars, racer showdown, special releases and more. You get more crate purchases with every new release of paints, rims and new lightweight parts.

These communities are the most vital part in keeping this game alive. While some changes are welcomed, this one is apparently not.

There is no harm in listening to your communities. Gathering their information first. I'm sure a high majority of the people would agree with me that the change hurts.

The dollars we spent were not just to get fast cars, it was for the appearance of them. To make them our own. Sure, csr offers more personalization of a vehicle but their gameplay sucks.

Asking us more often would not hurt. Polls will be responded to because any change could affect the work we have strived to gain.

I have a small collection of 20 cars. All Matte orange with mostly gem wheels.

https://imgur.com/OvYYD45

This is what they look like now.

My 62 car Chevelle SS collection looks like a wreck, one of every color in the game and many with gem, crate and first place rims. Almost all look terrible now.

I hate complaining, honestly I do, but my hundreds and thousands of dollars spent seems to have been slaughtered in my eyes.

I love this game. I just want my investment returned to me. Or give me my money back and I'll accept what you offer.
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    KalaboratorKalaborator Registered Users 1,682 Posts
    Why don't we just have this conversation on the great new global chat that no one asked for! It's so easy to communicate with everyone there and then, you can get everyone's honest opinion about the game now and the new update! You'd be swimming in feed back! Plus, you'd get to use a great feature that your team made at the same time while simultaneously enjoying the great new pixelation and horrific lag! How awesome, right?!!!! :blush: :lol: :joy: :joy: :bawling:
    Plata o Plomo

La muerte a todos estafadores!!!
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

I apologize if you think that I was coming off to harsh, it was no my intention.

It is just a painful pill to swallow when RR was my only means of enjoyment when it comes to a game.

I have invested quite a bit of money into this product to keep my enjoyment high over the year I have been playing..

In an earlier comment about graphics, you stated a change was desired, to be more underground, that it was the reason felt why customers were leaving.

In all honesty, it isn't. There was a genuine quality in the graphics that set it apart from the other games.

The most complaints I read about was cheating in races. Light lag, tie glitch and such.

What sets RR apart is the racing itself. Pink slips. No other racing game has the quality of graphics and ease of use as RR does. That is your bread and butter. I'm sure most have tried others to compare. I know I have and quickly deleted them from my phone. Nothing compares in my eyes.

The uts section has a huge following of players that dedicate their time and money into buying, selling and trading... Cars, paint, rims, etc...

Facebook is even larger with countless groups doing the same thing.

You drive your economy up with turf wars, racer showdown, special releases and more. You get more crate purchases with every new release of paints, rims and new lightweight parts.

These communities are the most vital part in keeping this game alive. While some changes are welcomed, this one is apparently not.

There is no harm in listening to your communities. Gathering their information first. I'm sure a high majority of the people would agree with me that the change hurts.

The dollars we spent were not just to get fast cars, it was for the appearance of them. To make them our own. Sure, csr offers more personalization of a vehicle but their gameplay sucks.

Asking us more often would not hurt. Polls will be responded to because any change could affect the work we have strived to gain.

I have a small collection of 20 cars. All Matte orange with mostly gem wheels.

https://imgur.com/OvYYD45

This is what they look like now.

My 62 car Chevelle SS collection looks like a wreck, one of every color in the game and many with gem, crate and first place rims. Almost all look terrible now.

I hate complaining, honestly I do, but my hundreds and thousands of dollars spent seems to have been slaughtered in my eyes.

I love this game. I just want my investment returned to me. Or give me my money back and I'll accept what you offer.

Hello, I'm a new admin here and I'm helping out where I can with all the 6.0 issues. I'm very sorry to hear about your matte issues but please know that we are actively looking into a fix for what you're seeing. We do not intend for your cars to remaining looking the way they are now and will roll out a fix as soon as we can.
  • Options
    Okay folks, I'm going to disappear see if I can gather a bunch of devices to take screenshots of.. .videos may be a little harder to get since I'm only set up to capture vids on iphones. Be back later.

• Options

I'm done with this BS, seems like everyone else is having some kind of issue outside the GLU office. How different from other developers that take ownership of their mistakes, GLU just tries to diffuse everything somewhere else

Dude. Where are you getting that? We've taken ownership. I don't know how many times I've said.. "Please put a ticket in if you are having issues so we can take a look" All I'm saying is our devices work fine.. we now need to figure out why yours is not. You seem to believe there is some magic to our devices here. There really isn't. I'm also pointing out that there are other people outside this company that can run the game fine.

After everything is said and done. believe me if you wish, or not, the fact is, the people in this studio are working hard to get this game stable again. We've done it before, we'll do it again.

• Options
    C Dees NutsC Dees Nuts Registered Users 1,271 Posts
    edited November 2016
    As one of the people who thinks their graphics are fine, as you called it, I just plain don't like it. The new home screen, lobby screens, chat system, team system, friends list, etc... are all more complicated than they need to be. All the nuances of normal gameplay have been complicated by this update, with the exception of the 6-16 seconds during the race itself ( although the new launch and nos buttons don't help and depending on the car could prove to be much more difficult).

Update 6.0 begs for the question as to whether the goal of RR was to try to lure new/lost players that have played the other games to which you referenced and hope that the longtime customers aren't too far turned off to the game, or to make the game better for people who have been playing RR and appreciate it for what it was before this update.

As of now, the overall layout of the game is visually unappealing in my opinion (which I realize is just that, my opinion) and I seriously regret buying gems Sunday night as I won't be using them if this is the way the game is going to be.
  • Options

Why don't we just have this conversation on the great new global chat that no one asked for! It's so easy to communicate with everyone there and then, you can get everyone's honest opinion about the game now and the new update! You'd be swimming in feed back! Plus, you'd get to use a great feature that your team made at the same time while simultaneously enjoying the great new pixelation and horrific lag! How awesome, right?!!!! :blush::lol::joy::joy::bawling:

Now you're just trolling.

• Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    @[RR] ryyst

He does troll a lot
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    Mr Alvin72Mr Alvin72 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've been running a top 25 team for awhile now. My concerns are the small fonts, lag during a race and the awful blue background. This game has a feel of a war simulation game like Mobile Strike . I think if you have a better contrast of the background color instead of being all blue this update wouldn't be bad. I'm running Galaxy note 7 and the graphics is nowhere near CSR2. I truly hope you listen to all the customers who are complaining. I don't want to see Racing rivals disappear . I'm just a dedicated turfer that's it.

Mr Alvin72
  • Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts

Howien said:

Howien said:

MK_JEDI said:

Everything that's wrong with update. I understand that things are not done yet and there still addressing most of the problems. My problem is why release the update and not a beta version or something

No matter how may QA testers we have and devices we have, there is no way for us to test everything. Whileit sounds simple enough, it really isnt. How do we know how one samsung acts here on this ISP in this location will act differently on the same Samsung with maybe a different setting somewhere on the device, with different resources in a different area of the world using a different ISP or different wi-fi. Do that for all the 1000s of android devices out there and the 1000s of different configurations for each device.

It's impossible. All we can do is make sure it works with what we have. And yes, it did. However there is really no way of predecting what happens when it goes from handful of devices in our limited configurations to 100,000 of players using 1000s of devices, all with different programs on them, some running at the same time, in different locations in the world using different ISPs with their own set of variables or on wi-fi with again, their own set of variables.

It happens every time we update. We put out something that for the most part works for us, then we release it and then we see hwat happens when it reaches players on a grand scale and then we work through the issues. It's nothing new... and in fact, this isn't the worst update we've had. Anyone remember update 4.0?

Key word here, is that you didnt even tried testing it out at players end!!!
    Howien said:

And why is over half of what i wrote in my previous post gone? Odd!!!!!!

Player testing is not as feasible as it may sound.

I didn't touch your post. So don't bring out the conspiracy theories
    I wont:) something odd happend when i was about to post.

Well, i just wrote a bunch of my normal crap:)

One good thing in previous updates, i wanna congrats you on getting rid of the android hackers. Briliiant move on getting rid of the dll files:) and the game went to be worth spending money at again! Which i stupidly enough startet to again!

But i cant really understand why you come up with an update like this. Why not take advantage of the player councils and their friends, running a decent prober beta test in real life? It cant be true that this game cant run prober on an iphone 6s,mwhich is the second fastest phone from apple.

This looks like it was rushed trough to please some CEO somewhere, and reminds me of some of the previous left hand works you gave us.

Having said so, i basicly dont care, apple got the "report an app" button which i will use, and i of course will copy/paste your blog, which more or less says that you need us to have the lastest hardware technology to play the game. Then i get my reemburstment and everybody is happy, well maybe except you guys, but you diserve it with this junk you send us!!

HOWISTHAT??
    It does run on an iPhone 6s. I was testing on the first gen iphone 6, and it worked. Again... type of device is one variable. I play on our office wi-fi, I play on data through Verizon, I play at home on my home network. It works fine for me.

So why its not on other people's iphones? Well, thats what we're trying to find out.

Running a beta test with players is a lot more logistically difficult than it seems. We did once.. and there is a reason why we didn't do it again.

Also, again... I never said you need the latest tech to run the game. that's like the guys who make Skyrim saying you can only play the game on $5000 gaming rigs.

What I am saying is that, to get the most of the graphical upgrades, you do need a better device. Thats the way it works, that's the way lots of PC games are. If I don't have a powerful graphics card and CPU, I'm not going to run a new game on Ultra... but I can set it to medium and play fine. Same with Rivals, except at this point, we are the ones who set your graphics settings.

So if you are going to "report" us, get your facts straight. Once we've figured out the graphic settings for the 1000 or so devices out there, things should be better, but we and I never said you could only play the game on the latest hardware. That only allows you to take advantage of our higher end graphics and effects, but that won't stop you from playing the game normally.

I can imagine you had your hands full when we betatestet for droid logistic wize. But thats where the "leaders" come in. Let some guys have the logistic problems, with having some people under them. Then the "leaders" report back to you. There is a difference in sorting out reports from many 1000 players and then only 10-20 guys. All im saying if you keep doing things the way you allways had, you will have this problem in 7.0 as well. Unless your lost to much revenue untill that time:(

And you saying each update aint the same? Its excaxtly the same. You got many of the same problems EVERY time you make a new update. The bottle neck on your servers are still there, have you rentet another srrver in those 2-3 weeks to take of some pressure? Naaaaa you didnt... Do you have the same problems you describe, making the game run on many 1000 different devices? YES sir you do. But as allways you try to push the problem to somewhere else. Now its the players hardware. Imo i think its time to man up and say YEAH guys we made yet another not so brilliant update, we are sorry but its OUR fault, that we aint learning from our history. Its truely annoying that you try to run away from your responsibility.

About reporting, it aint about reporting, its about your product is defective, and i refuse to pay for something that aint working the way its suppose to
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    What about lobby rotation? It's now the worst I've ever seen it.. I thought that was going to be fixed.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    streetxxracer22streetxxracer22 Registered Users 1,094 Posts
    First of all, everyone in game is experiencing problems with graphics and gameplay, atleast everyone I know, and they worked and played hard in the game to get to where they are, they have iPhone 6s and all those new phones, and they are still having problems, th elayout is just not likeable either, the whole game changed and everyone I know wants the former layout back and just improve grahics and add new things, that's all that we need, csr is a competitor either, they aren't as close as we are to being a better drag racing game, all I want is to change the layout back or atleast fix all graphics so everyone on any device have better experience, please like and repost.
  • Options
    SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Very frustrating. I really hope you get things ironed out and the game is great again. It sucks on my Note 4 Galaxy. Laggy, glitchy, inconsistent lights, ect. I turned off the special effects options and nothing really changed. All I wanted was the lag & tie glitch fixed and a test track. Now I am considering other things to do with my spare time. Very sad.....
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Why is the font so small? Everything is hard to see and very hard to read. Why make the tach smaller? What was the point in that? Now when you launch you hear a pop sound that sounds a lot like your hitting the wall in first gear. If the car has a fast 1st gear you won't see the needle because you roll off the line and there's a flare on the ground that runs right behind the tach and drowns out the needle and dots. Who thought of this?

Several updates now and one simple thing that has been echoed a thousand times is "why do I have to load someone's garage to chat with them?" Update 3, 4, 5 and 6 still no change.

Next time you have a player council maybe you should actually listen to what they are telling you. These are some of the things that people have been asking for and yet nothing changes.

This post isn't all negative though. With 6.0 I can now tune multiple cars at the same time with little to no lag at all. Kudos on fixing that aspect of the game. That was a big one that needed serious work for those who race turf and need to tune cars. Great job there. Please please increase the font and remove the flare at the beginning of a race as well as the pop sound. Or atleast make the tach bigger.