Options

[UPDATED 11/25] Facebook users who lost game progress [PLEASE READ]

Comments

• Options
    pointles11pointles11 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i tryed customer care and they dont get back to us so now what do we do?
  • Options
    Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    Link me to customer care please.
  • Options
    Pointles11 they're probably overwhelmed with the volume of mail they're receiving.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
  • Options
    irongabrichirongabrich Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm not a facebook player. I use my cell to play and today my level pass from 45 to 19. I lost all my weapons and money!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks Gluadmin.
  • Options
    mousieqmousieq Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can not believe this has happened, I have played this game far too long to just accept an outage as the problem with no rightful solution...I was level 54 -16, owned every weapon upgraded, I played the Christmas rooms, opened the last hidden room kingdom of gold and was just starting to play it and go in last night to be started back at level 1 with nothing, SERIOUSLY guys you need to better compensate people, I have put in time and money just to start over, I THINK NOT....
  • Options
    Sora AkiraSora Akira Registered Users 2 Posts
    So this was writen on 11.21.2014 "There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress
    was stored. This outage caused some Facebook players to lose their game progress.
    We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it
    from happening in future" and now it is 12.19.2014
    My question is where are the measures that where placed for this issue to not happen again, because i did not loose my progress then but now and that code not even working anymore so what i am supposed to do play from the beginning?
  • Options
    baldeaglebaldeagle Registered Users 4 Posts
    This is an ongoing problem which GLU seem unable to resolve. Also happening with Dino Hunter Deadly Shores. Do not waste your time and money they do not seem interested in fixing this!! I have deleted both games. Will not install any GLU games again.
  • Options
    Jopa23Jopa23 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm sick of waiting for fix. I really want to hear a fix status but not something from the glu admin. I would like response from FRANCIS you guys take way too long if say bout 48 hours and I'm done with glu games. (Android 4.3 hp7 tab)
  • Options
    CraahCraah Registered Users 1 Posts
    All my progress / weapons purchased / upgrades gone...
    I was lvl 42.
    ...and reading through these forums, I see I'm not the only one.
    Question is - what is being done about this..?
  • Options
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They've gave up on both android and facebook users. Noticed that they released holiday updates for iOS and they work, but of course they release update for android and it doesn't work.
  • Options
    porter752porter752 Registered Users 9 Posts
    It has happened again! I've lost ALL of my money, gold, platinum eagles and more! This is the second time this has happened in a month!! I'm a very unsatisfied customer!
  • Options
    porter752 wrote: »
    It has happened again! I've lost ALL of my money, gold, platinum eagles and more! This is the second time this has happened in a month!! I'm a very unsatisfied customer!

What device/platform? Facebook again?
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    What device/platform? Facebook again?

I was on my laptop & yes it was Facebook again.
  • Options
    I was on my laptop & yes it was Facebook again.

Okay, having the team looking into again- making sure it's not a repeat of last time. :/
  • Options
    Okay, having the team looking into again- making sure it's not a repeat of last time. :/

Ok! I hope you all are able to fix this problem soon because I enjoy playing this game but I don't enjoy having to play the same levels over & over again.
  • Options
    Sora AkiraSora Akira Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there at least someone that got a response other than the automatic one or got his lvl and things back
  • Options
    Ok! I hope you all are able to fix this problem soon because I enjoy playing this game but I don't enjoy having to play the same levels over & over again.

So it does not seem to be universal (like the last time) with only a small percentage of player effected. If you contact customer care and reference this thread, they should be able to help you. Unfortunately, they can't change game progress though. So you may end up having to play the same levels again anyway. :/
  • Options
    Sue71Sue71 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I played earlier.. all was fine. I logged back in and it has started me over at level 1... *** I was on level 72, had over 18 million dollars stored up, completed all but 3 bounties, and had all Regions completed through 16. I alos had over 400 plat. eagles Now it's started me over at level 1. What am I supposed to do, just start over? Are you for real.. This is ridiculous!!!!
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    So it does not seem to be universal (like the last time) with only a small percentage of player effected. If you contact customer care and reference this thread, they should be able to help you. Unfortunately, they can't change game progress though. So you may end up having to play the same levels again anyway. :/

Only a small percentage? It seems like FB is not really supported anymore if users continue to see this loss. It is not acceptable to start over for a second time.
  • Options

I contacted Customer Care before I even commented on this thread & before you responded but I have yet to hear from them at all!! If I can't get at least most of my money,platinum eagles,gold,weapons and regions back then i'm done playing this game and any other GLU games. This is just unacceptable!!
  • Options
    HELLO!! I'm not getting any response from Customer Care so I guess they don't care! So since gluadmin can't do anything except pass info along then gluadmin can tell the big people in the higher offices they've lost me as a customer on any and all GLU Games. I will also warn my friends about playing Glu Games so they won't waste their money, time and energy playing games they reset and they're forced to start over.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that glu does this on purpose they reset the games so people will start over, which means people will buy more gold and more IAP which results in more profit for glu. Of course they want money they seem to take it with all events. Come on they even get lots of dough from advertisers to display BS on there games. Glu is a big joke
  • Options
    itsme4uitsme4u Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin????? Dude Ya did to Me Again!!!! Y'all gave give me 1000 gold for your last F'up & to start over at Lv1 again...I was doin fine!!! Now I Have Start All Over Again!?!?! ***????
    I Except More GOLD This Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not A Happy Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    itsme4u wrote: »
    gluadmin????? Dude Ya did to Me Again!!!! Y'all gave give me 1000 gold for your last F'up & to start over at Lv1 again...I was doin fine!!! Now I Have Start All Over Again!?!?! ***????
    I Except More GOLD This Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not A Happy Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    still waiting for them to send me my gold...I filed 3 complaints and they have yet to respond....even filed a BBB report against them and they didnt respond to the BBB called the BBB and they couldnt get a hold of glu. BBB told me they had over 267 complaints against them from this last issue and NO response. their BBB rating is now F minus minus minus LOL
  • Options
    Gogzi84Gogzi84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you crazy????????????????????????????
    Moved up to lvl1 for the 5. time. ****ing idiots, amateurs
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Help please. I'm playing on a win 7 through facebook and had to start all over again. I got fixed part way. I'm now up to level 14 with more gold than I know I had, thank you, but I don't have all my weapons back and have lost all progress in the hidden regions. Oh, and all my bounties are gone too.

I also play on an ipad mini, and everything there seems to be ok there

I haven't been playing on my laptop because I don't want to mess it up anymore than it is. If my progress has all been lost, just let me know and I'll just start playing again from the start or I guess from the middle. or whatever.

OR is there going to be a Deer Hunter 2015 that I should just start there?

thank you,
    Rita Carroll
    pinevine@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Help please. I'm playing on a win 7 through facebook and had to start all over again. I got fixed part way. I'm now up to level 14 with more gold than I know I had, thank you, but I don't have all my weapons back and have lost all progress in the hidden regions. Oh, and all my bounties are gone too.

I also play on an ipad mini, and everything there seems to be ok there

I haven't been playing on my laptop because I don't want to mess it up anymore than it is. If my progress has all been lost, just let me know and I'll just start playing again from the start or I guess from the middle. or whatever.

OR is there going to be a Deer Hunter 2015 that I should just start there?

thank you,
    Rita Carroll
    pinevine@yahoo.com

There isn't a way to recover game progress, unfortunately.
  • Options
    garisagarisa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Я играю в Deer Hunter 2. После Нового года игра слетела на 1 уровень. А у меня там был уже открыт и почти пройден 9 регион и 3 дополнительных полностью. Было 4000 серебра, золота сколько не помню. Оружие было куплено уже 12 региона, верните все пожалуйста. Мои ID 100000679971549. С Уважением Нечаев Игорь. Пишу всем модераторам, реакции ни какой....