Options

Earning more than 90 gems in Boss Rush!

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Ye that makes me think twice if I'll blog the solution or let it be private. Btw, it's 92 the normal gems you can earn a day in offline mode hehe

Yes, if you play offline you can earn 92 gems only.

Sorry, I can't provide the screens for you. I only know how to play this 1 game.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Sorry, I can't provide the screens for you. I only know how to play this 1 game.

It's ok. No problem bro! Hail to all great Grand Dragon Lord like you here :cool:
  • Options
    JonslymagnusJonslymagnus Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ye, 92 would be the most gems you can earn offline:)
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    Ye that makes me think twice if I'll blog the solution or let it be private. Btw, it's 92 the normal gems you can earn a day in offline mode hehe
    you need to correctly mention that the person who is capable to clear Boss Rush 4 an earn 92 gems offline. but most players are medium level players. everyone just concentrate on making the weapon powerfull and no1 thinks about armour. i am level 62, i only get killed in wave 4 of BR 3(by those current emitting demons dont remember the name may be elite demon warrior) needless to mention cannot pass out BR4 but what i need to say is i hav played with some players above level 65 and they loose lots of health in fire stroke.
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    It's ok. No problem bro! Hail to all great Grand Dragon Lord like you here :cool:

im a grand dragon lord :cool: im so cool . hahaha
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    290 daily gems...
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    290 daily gems...

? What lol
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    you need to correctly mention that the person who is capable to clear Boss Rush 4 an earn 92 gems offline. but most players are medium level players. everyone just concentrate on making the weapon powerfull and no1 thinks about armour. i am level 62, i only get killed in wave 4 of BR 3(by those current emitting demons dont remember the name may be elite demon warrior) needless to mention cannot pass out BR4 but what i need to say is i hav played with some players above level 65 and they loose lots of health in fire stroke.

The Art of playing Multiplayer in Boss Rush.

The trouble with playing Multiplayer is that, instead of complementing each other, most players try to OUTDO each other. How many times have you seen a player 'charging' himself for an attack and his partner dashing off without a thought of why his partner was 'charging' and leaving him 'stranded' holding the 'charge'? When a playing starts 'charging' himself, he is warning you that something dangerous is coming and you should stay close to him and stay STILL and wait for him to use his 'charge on the monsters. By staying STILL as near and a little behind your partner, the monsters will CONVERGE on you two, and it's easy for your partner to take out the WHOLE lot of them with one blast. Even if the monsters are not killed outright, you can mop up the survivors without much trouble. AND the beautiful thing is the dropped items are right in front of you.

I have been studying the best way to play Boss Rush ever since it was introduced. Finishing the games is not a problem for most people BUT finishing the game without using resources like gems and potions is a BIG problem. I have been quietly helping players to earn gems in the Lobby as I find it more stable. I divide them into players who can be helped and those who can't. You recognise the lousy players when you see them whoosing around like headless chickens wasting the Rage and Health Potions and when they are killed, revived themselves immediately and getting killed again in the next second. If I see the same thing in the second wave, I quit the game as it is a waste of time playing with such players. I always go the whole hog helping with a good gaming sense. I have revived players more than twice or thrice because they were killed by stray blows and through no fault of their own. Since I joined their games and they are Hosts, I must revive them to continue to the next wave. I just hope they don't revive themselves as they would be wasting their gems. Of course I save my game in i-cloud so that I can restore all the resources I used to help my partner. All I lose is the time playing the game.

For Boss 1 and 2, I see no good reason why you should move away from the starting point at the bottom of the screen. Why?

1. It's the safest place.

2. You have time to prepare for the first blow and maybe kill all the enemies with that blow.

3. The dropped items are easily collected.

Whether you are a weak or strong player the 3 steps above is the best way to play Boss 1 and 2 with minimum fuss. Have the patience of a saint and persistence of the devil.

For Boss 3, I usually try to 'tell' partners level 60 and below to stay at the start point, and boy it's very very hard to make them understand you. Why?

1. It's very likely they will get killed before they reach the top of the screen, and definitely get killed by wave 4 or 5. Health potions will be wasted or even worse Gems will be wasted. Getting killed is OK, but please stay dead and don't quit. Best is to stay out of any fight and not to walk aimlessly about.

2. Good players can play the game like Boss 1 and 2. You can make the Rare Demon Warriors even rarer by using your shield only.

For Boss 4, if you are the dominant player you should know what to do. For the weak player, just stay out of the way, don't be a hero, try to stay alive, don't lead monsters too far away from your partner, don't use your health or rage or gems. That way you lose nothing even if the game crashes, well maybe a little of your pride, but then who is to know, hahaha.
  • Options
    Great post totally agree . Please dont leave if you die . We can still pass the level/floor and you wil still get the gems/coins
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    im a grand dragon lord :cool: im so cool . hahaha

Hey Kush, ron asked me to provide screen shots of your exploits. Since I am too dumb to do it why don't you do it. Show us the screens shots of both the Dragon Slayer and Demon Slayer from the LeaderBoard from the Game Centre so that we can heap more accolades on you.
  • Options
    Also why did ron not ask me himself?
    Even if you cannot we will still proclaim thee as the Supreme Grand Lord of the Entire Dragon Lord of the Universe with your score of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 points for Dragon Slayer in the Game Centre. Hail to Thee Dragon Warrior!

I wanna see the screens of the pics of those 3 dragon warrior lauapik is saying, just curious haha ;)
  • Options
    yea to earn all the gems here is what you do . You can only do 2 boss rushes per level per day . So what u do is play boss rush 4 first 2 times then go to boss rush 3 then complete it and instead of exiting continue and even though u used ur daily boss rushes you can still hit next and play boss rush 4 with those 2 boss rush 3 tries the. Do it on boss rush 2 and work ur way up to 4 with does 2 tries then do the same for boss rush 1 go all the way to 4 . In total here is how it should be . If you do what i said and im going in order : 20+20= 40 then do what i said in boss rush 3 which is 15+15+20+20= 70 so for now total is 110 gems . Then do boss rush 2 and it should be 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems so now adding those up should be 200 gems. Now on boss rush one its coins which in this case dont matter so another 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems and all of them put together is 290 gems plus if you have a strong and good player with a good connection he can then use his boss rush entries woth you and you get double the original amount if you both do what i just posted bit with his daily tries so 290+290 is 580 so 580 gems per day haha and u can do it with other users to get even more
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Lol you guys want a screen shot of my score? And there is something on my ipad . Dont know what it is but my cousin,nephew, brother or friends must have added something to change my gamecenter score lol dont know what they added but it always does that . Crazy thing is im not sure what causes it lol but what is the question? Just a pic from gamecenter?

Ye just a pic of your gamecenter ;)
  • Options
    The Art of playing Multiplayer in Boss Rush.

Finishing the games is not a problem for most people BUT finishing the game without using resources like gems and potions is a BIG problem.

I agree. Currently the story of the game is all about crawling dungeons to collect unique items and upgrading it to become the strongest player.
    For Boss 1 and 2, I see no good reason why you should move away from the starting point at the bottom of the screen.

Ye you are right. Actually I'm not moving away from the starting point of Boss Rush 1-4 (offline solo mode) ;)
  • Options
    What is the maximum number of gems you can earn?

By yourself 290
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    i thought u only get coins after u used up all your entries even tho u join some1 else game in MP that still has entries available to them...

i thought of it before & tried & i did just get coins while my partner gets gems at the end of it with you not being the host
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i thought u only get coins after u used up all your entries even tho u join some1 else game in MP that still has entries available to them...

i thought of it before & tried & i did just get coins while my partner gets gems at the end of it with you not being the host

It worked for me and a friend who lost all his data and needed help . We got a few hundreds in about a hour or 2
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    imma try & see if it still works
  • Options
    yea to earn all the gems here is what you do . You can only do 2 boss rushes per level per day . So what u do is play boss rush 4 first 2 times then go to boss rush 3 then complete it and instead of exiting continue and even though u used ur daily boss rushes you can still hit next and play boss rush 4 with those 2 boss rush 3 tries the. Do it on boss rush 2 and work ur way up to 4 with does 2 tries then do the same for boss rush 1 go all the way to 4 . In total here is how it should be . If you do what i said and im going in order : 20+20= 40 then do what i said in boss rush 3 which is 15+15+20+20= 70 so for now total is 110 gems . Then do boss rush 2 and it should be 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems so now adding those up should be 200 gems. Now on boss rush one its coins which in this case dont matter so another 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems and all of them put together is 290 gems plus if you have a strong and good player with a good connection he can then use his boss rush entries woth you and you get double the original amount if you both do what i just posted bit with his daily tries so 290+290 is 580 so 580 gems per day haha and u can do it with other users to get even more

Theory is nice but I am not interested in your theory. I can easily cook up a theory that you can earn a million gems a day but of what use is it if I cannot do in in practice. My question to YOU is have you ever earned more than 290 gems in Boss Rush without the 2 gems in the daily Quest in practice. You have implied at first that you could earn 480 gems, then 580 gems and then hinted that more than 580 gems with right connections and whatnot. Why not 9,223,372,076,854,775,807 gems! Hahahahahaha! So far nobody has claimed to have earned more than 290 gems per day in Boss Rush except you and you still have not confirmed it after a period of LOUD SILENCE! Just confirm it and I'll take your word on it. Ssssssh!
  • Options
    imma try & see if it still works

Ok good let us know. Not sure if it was meant to be like that or not maybe glu patched it because it was not meant to be in the game
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Theory is nice but I am not interested in your theory. I can easily cook up a theory that you can earn a million gems a day but of what use is it if I cannot do in in practice. My question to YOU is have you ever earned more than 290 gems in Boss Rush without the 2 gems in the daily Quest in practice. You have implied at first that you could earn 480 gems, then 580 gems and then hinted that more than 580 gems with right connections and whatnot. Why not 9,223,372,076,854,775,807 gems! Hahahahahaha! So far nobody has claimed to have earned more than 290 gems per day in Boss Rush except you and you still have not confirmed it after a period of LOUD SILENCE! Just confirm it and I'll take your word on it. Ssssssh!

Thats how i get more than 290 gems by doing boss rush like i said not sure if the way to do it was not meant to be added and it got blocked but before in multiplayer we could do boss rush and no matter who chooses both would earn gems
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    If you dont believe me thats fine . Im just saying what was able to be done in version3.0.1 or 3.1.0 not sure which exactly
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Btw lauapik check you inbox . It was meant for h not other user lol
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    i tried & u only get coins
  • Options
    i tried & u only get coins

Dont waste your time trying to get more than 290 gems per day in Boss Rush. I have checked out all the possibilities before I wrote out the solution.
  • Options
    Dont waste your time trying to get more than 290 gems per day in Boss Rush. I have checked out all the possibilities before I wrote out the solution.

You can ask my friend chicagoEMS im pretty sure thats his name . I saw him in this forum and he needed help because his game got reset so i killed all black dragon for him and got him gems in boss rush . You chose to believe what you want as i have said multiple times already.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    i wonder since this doesnt guarantee u exactly 290 everyday coz of disconnects, dropouts & crashes during gameplay, can u used cloud saves to restore back the lost entries?
  • Options
    i wonder since this doesnt guarantee u exactly 290 everyday coz of disconnects, dropouts & crashes during gameplay, can u used cloud saves to restore back the lost entries?

very good question. will try it once i return home and report back
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    very good question. will try it once i return home and report back
    yes this works.. i do it
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    Sorry to be too lazy to read through the 13 pages :(

Could somebody PM me the trick to get additional gems?
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor