Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    dinniii wrote: »
    yes this works.. i do it

wow rly? this give me a reason to update to 3.2 for Android lols
    Darkmox wrote: »
    Sorry to be too lazy to read through the 13 pages :(

Could somebody PM me the trick to get additional gems?

if you PM the OP he'll tell u, its not posted anywhere here
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    usmanjaved1984usmanjaved1984 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can anyone please pm me the method?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Can anyone please pm me the method?

Sent the solution to you. If you have any problem with it just pm me.
  • Options
    sbaranoffsbaranoff Registered Users 1 Posts
    Okay, I give. I've tried about everything I can think of! What's the secret?
  • Options
    klemmtotklemmtot Registered Users 1 Posts
    sir, can you pm me the solution.. thank you ... :D
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yes you can earn 290 gem per day in boss rush mode👹
  • Options
    Sombath wrote: »
    Yes you can earn 290 gem per day in boss rush mode��

To Sombath
    Sbaranoff
    Klemmot

Have sent pms to you.

Hey Sombath, you got the game wrong just now. Read my pm to you carefully.
  • Options
    Read on where? Master😳
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Lol your inbox sombath :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I'm sorry master, I don't know what inbox mean and don't know where's my inbox. Master explain me please?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    go to your forum profile & then open private messages
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    Hmmm..... Forum profile, in where?
  • Options
    Hmmm..... Forum profile, in where?

Go to the very top of this screen and you will see "Welcome, Sombath Notification ........."
    Tap on word "Notification" and you will see the word "Inbox".
    Tap on the word "inbox" and you will get to see messages for you if you tap on the open envelopes.
    Ok?
  • Options
    I don't know how to find that place? Can you do it and show image for me, master?👮
  • Options
    I don't know how to find that place? Can you do it and show image for me, master?��

What device are you using? I am referring to i-pad. If you are using i-pad then you should have the same thing as I have.
    Then scroll to the top of this page and at the very top you will see "Welcome, Sombath Notification My Profile Settings FAQ LogOut"
    The word Notification should be in white showing you that you have messages and not yellow like the rest of the words. Then do as above.

The words are above the picture of the Warrior.
  • Options
    Hay may be using the mobile version or he could be using the full version of this site. He needs to tell us which one he is using
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Ya, he's probably using something other than i-pad. Couldn't communicate with him while playing with him as there was no audio.
  • Options
    If he uses ipod or iphone the site automatically puts it in mobile version. He needs to click at the bottom where it says full or something lile that , maybe says full site
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yes master I use iPhone and now I can see your message which send me by master lauapik about earning more than 90 gem in boss rush mode��
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    How can I privately send a message to you lauapik? Do I have to send you a friend request first or send an email to you? If so,what is your email address? I’ve been playing Eternity Warriors for some time now and have beaten bosses from Boss Rush 1 to 4 but can’t get Glu credits more than 90. By the way, I’m using Android, does it make a difference?
  • Options
    To send a message to someone go to their profile by clicking on "view profile" then you will see a option to "send private message" and then just write what you want to that person
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    MaxinquayeMaxinquaye Registered Users 6 Posts
    If someone would be kind enough to also pm me the information that would be great. Thanks
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    I tried to open your profile Kush_snipes but all I could see is your info and no “send private message” option so I just sent you a friend request as well as with lauapik and would wait for you 2 to accept me then I would know if I can send a private message afterwards.
  • Options
    Ok i will accept it and see if you can message me then? Try now
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    HitmannHitmann Registered Users 9 Posts
    I to am interested in this, if someone could pm me with the instructions, I wouldappreciate it!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    yea to earn all the gems here is what you do . You can only do 2 boss rushes per level per day . So what u do is play boss rush 4 first 2 times then go to boss rush 3 then complete it and instead of exiting continue and even though u used ur daily boss rushes you can still hit next and play boss rush 4 with those 2 boss rush 3 tries the. Do it on boss rush 2 and work ur way up to 4 with does 2 tries then do the same for boss rush 1 go all the way to 4 . In total here is how it should be . If you do what i said and im going in order : 20+20= 40 then do what i said in boss rush 3 which is 15+15+20+20= 70 so for now total is 110 gems . Then do boss rush 2 and it should be 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems so now adding those up should be 200 gems. Now on boss rush one its coins which in this case dont matter so another 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems and all of them put together is 290 gems plus if you have a strong and good player with a good connection he can then use his boss rush entries woth you and you get double the original amount if you both do what i just posted bit with his daily tries so 290+290 is 580 so 580 gems per day haha and u can do it with other users to get even more
    I will try to do that, it is working im coming to million gems like Lauapik said hahaha...
  • Options
    yea to earn all the gems here is what you do . You can only do 2 boss rushes per level per day . So what u do is play boss rush 4 first 2 times then go to boss rush 3 then complete it and instead of exiting continue and even though u used ur daily boss rushes you can still hit next and play boss rush 4 with those 2 boss rush 3 tries the. Do it on boss rush 2 and work ur way up to 4 with does 2 tries then do the same for boss rush 1 go all the way to 4 . In total here is how it should be . If you do what i said and im going in order : 20+20= 40 then do what i said in boss rush 3 which is 15+15+20+20= 70 so for now total is 110 gems . Then do boss rush 2 and it should be 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems so now adding those up should be 200 gems. Now on boss rush one its coins which in this case dont matter so another 10+15+20+10+15+20=90 gems and all of them put together is 290 gems plus if you have a strong and good player with a good connection he can then use his boss rush entries woth you and you get double the original amount if you both do what i just posted bit with his daily tries so 290+290 is 580 so 580 gems per day haha and u can do it with other users to get even more
    It didn't working to me, because when im click on next it going to BR page not to going next level. Only lauapik style working to me :( ,it ok because im still got 290 gems :)
  • Options
    Hitmann wrote: »
    I to am interested in this, if someone could pm me with the instructions, I wouldappreciate it!

I've done send PM to u, im copied from Master Lauapik good luck :cool:
  • Options
    I'm sorry master, I don't know what inbox mean and don't know where's my inbox. Master explain me please?

U try to open notifications at near when u login.
  • Options
    Maxinquaye wrote: »
    If someone would be kind enough to also pm me the information that would be great. Thanks

I've done send u PM. Please check your inbox.