Options

Earning more than 90 gems in Boss Rush!

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Darkmox wrote: »
    Sorry to be too lazy to read through the 13 pages :(

Could somebody PM me the trick to get additional gems?
    Don't be lazzy man, check yuor inbox now :)
  • Options
    Btw lauapik check you inbox . It was meant for h not other user lol
    Kush please send to me too, i want see what u haved done.
  • Options
    im a grand dragon lord :cool: im so cool . hahaha

Mee too, with full msytery armor max out BR4 cannot do anything to me :cool: hahaha..
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    It's over 9 billiooooooooooooon! :D Hail! =)

Hail to Moderator Kush_snipes supreme GDL at antire Universe ;) hahaha
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Lol ron and you are the funniest. When ron says "its over .....!!!!!!!!" It reminds me of dragon ball Z . I will never forget that show and episode haha. That was funny (:
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Lol ron and you are the funniest. When ron says "its over .....!!!!!!!!" It reminds me of dragon ball Z . I will never forget that show and episode haha. That was funny (:
    Dragon Ball Z goku is a champion of the Universe, i've complete set of DVD D.B Z, im also playing games on PS3. God of War is the best.
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    The strategy of Kush_snipes is not working for me either. I assumed it’s because I’m using an Android device whereas his strategy is based on Apple’s IOS. I don’t know if what you’re using Imrulkz is also Android but I’m also interested in trying to do lauapik’s strategy. I sent him a friend request already but haven’t accepted it so there’s no way I can send him a private message as I know it. I’m sending you Imrulkz a friend request hoping you could give me a copy of lauapik’s strategy. I’m dying to get many Glu credits (the equivalent of Apple’s EW2 gems) since I have other Glu games that needs these Glu credits. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Itay have gotten patched. I did it when version 3.0 was out. Several updates have passed and it may no longer work
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    To send laupik a message here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1621 . Just type in the name of the user and then type the message.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    EdSan wrote: »
    The strategy of Kush_snipes is not working for me either. I assumed it’s because I’m using an Android device whereas his strategy is based on Apple’s IOS. I don’t know if what you’re using Imrulkz is also Android but I’m also interested in trying to do lauapik’s strategy. I sent him a friend request already but haven’t accepted it so there’s no way I can send him a private message as I know it. I’m sending you Imrulkz a friend request hoping you could give me a copy of lauapik’s strategy. I’m dying to get many Glu credits (the equivalent of Apple’s EW2 gems) since I have other Glu games that needs these Glu credits. Thanks in advance.
    Check your in box now, its done :)
  • Options
    To send laupik a message here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1621 . Just type in the name of the user and then type the message.

Thanks kush its done.
  • Options
    Haha, ok thanks imrulks, added you if you ever want to play, domt know if you read the request but you could have declined it or accepted it hah :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Tim1sgodTim1sgod Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can you please tell me how?
  • Options
    Tim1sgodTim1sgod Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi. Could you please tell me the secret.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Tim1sgod wrote: »
    Hi. Could you please tell me the secret.

I have sent you the solution through PM and to those who sent me a request.

Please note the solution works only in NORMAL mode as you cant play multi in HARD mode. In HARD mode you can earn at most 134 gems unless someone has a better idea.
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I have sent you the solution through PM and to those who sent me a request.

Please note the solution works only in NORMAL mode as you cant play multi in HARD mode. In HARD mode you can earn at most 134 gems unless someone has a better idea.

now we can earn total of 312 gems
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    now we can earn total of 312 gems

You got it right, i.e. 310 gems from Boss Rush + 2 gems from Quest!
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    You got it right, i.e. 310 gems from Boss Rush + 2 gems from Quest!

Yup thanks glu.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    It doesn't allow me to play both modes. (If I play hard mode it uses up my 2 chances for easy mode and vice versa). Does this mean the best strategy is to just play BR4 in hard mode twice, then continue the usual way in normal mode (since it's the only one for multiplayer). Or am I missing something?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    It doesn't allow me to play both modes. (If I play hard mode it uses up my 2 chances for easy mode and vice versa). Does this mean the best strategy is to just play BR4 in hard mode twice, then continue the usual way in normal mode (since it's the only one for multiplayer). Or am I missing something?

Yes, you play Boss Rush L4 in Hard Mode then continue in Normal mode and you'll earn 310 gems in all instead of 290 gems. That is 20 more gems more before Hard Mode was introduced. If you play in Hard Mode throughout you can only earn 134 gems per day.
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    Who can tell me, is it ok now?
  • Options
    Sombath wrote: »
    Who can tell me, is it ok now?

It's the same way except you play L4 in Hard Mode to earn extra 20 gems. Hard Mode can only be played solo.

Take note: for the first time I was not allowed to CONTINUE from one level to the NEXT level today. This happened twice. If this happens just reload the game and try again.
  • Options
    Keaz23Keaz23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can some one please pm me the technique? Also tips on killing white dragon and black dragon. Im level 53 but only have 900 dmg on weapon :( thank you guys
  • Options
    Keaz23 wrote: »
    Can some one please pm me the technique? Also tips on killing white dragon and black dragon. Im level 53 but only have 900 dmg on weapon :( thank you guys
    The most popular topic come back. I've done send u PM, check your inbox.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Curious how long does it take for you to get the 310 gems?
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    Curious how long does it take for you to get the 310 gems?

1 to 4 hours, depending on the number of idiots or genii who join your game and the number of times your game freezes or crashes. But I do get to earn 312 gems with quests and even more now with PvP gems award every day most of the time.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    does your phone over heat from the 4 hour session and does your touch screen turn super hot,burning your thumb in the process thus altering your thumb print making you a person with no id?
  • Options
    does your phone over heat from the 4 hour session and does your touch screen turn super hot,burning your thumb in the process thus altering your thumb print making you a person with no id?

When im playing with Lauapik only take 1 and half hour to complete, without crash or disconeted.
  • Options

I use ipad and when when it overheats I simply fry an egg on it and that cools it down, ha ha ha. Seriously, I have my ipad on 24 hrs a day and it feels slightly warm some of the time, only in certain corners of the pad. I even play when charging the batteries.
  • Options
    bluephoenix71bluephoenix71 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Trying to private message you but it seems you reached your quota and you need to clear some space for new messages...

can you private message me and tell me how I can earn more gems after I have finished single player BR 2-4?