Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    tips for you to get this weapon annihilating sword of the butcher upgrade and finished the evolution maximum level and this weapon confirm only drop in ivar mountains try this now i use this weapon for my warrior as a main killer and sometime item drop out the same like my annihilating butcher well I got to sell them all

What do u mean by upgrade and finish the evolution maximum level of what? All my items?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    What do u mean by upgrade and finish the evolution maximum level of what? All my items?

mean you have to completely upgrade full evolution and no more room for any fusion and use only that weapon maximum upgrade to fight ivar mountain you will receive a weapon annihilating sword of the butcher otherwise this dropping weapon would not appear at all if your present weapon still at maximum inquiry pending trust me it work
  • Options
    chris need your help
    did you know where i can find demon champions eye ?
  • Options
    chris need your help
    did you know where i can find demon champions eye ?

I think u can only get them on the wheel of fortune
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts

Demon Champion's Eye comes from Iron God offerings.
    Demon Champion's Blood comes from Iron God and Silver God offerings.
    Demon Champion's Sigil comes from Iron God, Silver God, and God of Gold offerings.
    Demon Champion's Heart comes from Silver God and God of Gold.
    Demon Champion's Soulshard comes from God of Gold.

That just about covers it :)

**If a different Eye/Blood/Sigil/Heart/Soulshard is dropping for you then your level is not high enough yet.
  • Options

whao i need to use up a lot of token to fulfill the ring next upgrade requiring 10 demon champion eye this is sound crazy how to spin out 10 pcs champion eye.
    thank
  • Options
    I think champion soulshard is the most unique item that we never saw before i just read your info but i thinking about i better use my 18gems exchange 6 pcs of demon champion eye to evolution and i rather to buy gems guarantee successful but in wheel of fortune that is hard to get this item it need to spin out 6 pcs and thanks for information
    my ring Magnificent ring of the berserker max 1113
  • Options
    Has anyone seen any Ancient Pieces other than the Helm and Chest? If not, I have the BIS Mage so far (but I'm not wearing the Ancient chest yet because I'm slowly grinding more money since the Magnificent chest I already have is maxed out..thanks!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Is it me or is the server down at the moment. Network error and after reload, can't connect for the past 10 mins.

*Edit* never mind, got in now.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any Ancient Pieces other than the Helm and Chest? If not, I have the BIS Mage so far (but I'm not wearing the Ancient chest yet because I'm slowly grinding more money since the Magnificent chest I already have is maxed out..thanks!

chris i got both of them and equip now as my major defending
    Ancient helmet of resolve (Helmet)
    1791.6 HP, 177.5 Def, 26.3% item find &
    Ancient breastplate of resolve (Chest)
    1873.8 HP, 187.4 def, 26.3% item find both are Maximum Level no room for fusion but cost me a lot of money to this level
  • Options
    1873.8 HP, 187.4 def, 26.3% item find both are Maximum Level no room for fusion but cost me a lot of money to this level

Congrats! My Ancient Breastplate of Resolve is 15/15, but I just need 3 more Shards to get the final upgrade through, haha.
    So clooooooose!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! My Ancient Breastplate of Resolve is 15/15, but I just need 3 more Shards to get the final upgrade through, haha.
    So clooooooose!!!!

that sound great what about lauapik and jon ? any good news from you guys!
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

After being accused of using jailbreak, I have ground to a full stop. Lost interest in this game, period.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts

I'm playing all 3 characters at the same time, so progress is far slower than you guys. Just gotten to Lv29, reached Ivar Mountain but still can't scratch hellboy. now slowly finding good items & upgrading gears
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    After being accused of using jailbreak, I have ground to a full stop. Lost interest in this game, period.

oh yeah ? i though it only happen in EW2 jailbreak and surely not in EW3 lor otherwise this game never ever everytime play must connecting to server i don't think jailbreaking can do it in EW3 perhaps i never use jailbreak so not really clear about jailbreak product only notice some forum talk about it.
    no worry EW3 i didn't see anyone of them use jailbreak so far everytime click on other player level there are mostly chit chatting at room unfortunately i don't understanding what there are communicate
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I'm playing all 3 characters at the same time, so progress is far slower than you guys. Just gotten to Lv29, reached Ivar Mountain but still can't scratch hellboy. now slowly finding good items & upgrading gears

man is tough job i have not started Mage & Monk man i think i have to spend some time for it
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im got same as got you friend plus two ancient helmet fortitude and 15 demons soulshard. I think if you are wearing higest insrease item find % to get is better, total my IIF is 180% or just good luck ;), i haved two pairs of necklase n ring just upgrade 15/15, one pair for CD n CC one pair for IIF. I want save soulshard for next gears.
  • Options
    Hi guys, im now level 33 and still farming annihilating sword of the butcher, ancient breastplate of resolve and ancient pauldrons of resolve and demon soulshards
  • Options
    Where to get ancient breastplate and ancient pauldrons of resolve
  • Options
    Where to get ancient breastplate and ancient pauldrons of resolve

you mean what weapon helmet arm or other ?
    there are so many item are exactly same name you mentioned here please specific item so we can easily give advice but usually those item appear very often after your level weapon upgrading reaching to maximum fusion and evolution it drop very often today i get this weapon til I'm boring already i sold them out when i receive this weapon to me this weapon is useless my own one better then this a lot higher attack, critical damage and critical chance remember choosing the right weapon is the major success step for this game choose wisely don't upgrade wrong weapon just waste of time playing good luck man
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im got same as got you friend plus two ancient helmet fortitude and 15 demons soulshard. I think if you are wearing higest insrease item find % to get is better, total my IIF is 180% or just good luck ;), i haved two pairs of necklase n ring just upgrade 15/15, one pair for CD n CC one pair for IIF. I want save soulshard for next gears.

i read your character specially in monk very strong hope soon i get start use with him haha mine monk still at Lv0
  • Options
    Hi guys, im now level 33 and still farming annihilating sword of the butcher, ancient breastplate of resolve and ancient pauldrons of resolve and demon soulshards

Are you saying you already have the Ancient Pauldrons of Resolve? If so you're very lucky because I'm not even sure these exist..can you confirm?
  • Options
    Barring the existing of any other Ancient pieces other than the Chest/Helm...here's the Best In Slot Mage as of Version 1 of this game:

33xhs20.png

I also have the other weapon as you can see without any IIF on it, but I believe the IIF is the most valuable stat in the game for obvious reasons. It's why my currency is as high as it is even after fully upgrading everything. Enjoy!
  • Options
    LOLOLOLOLOL! Look in the above picture..How awesome is that?? It shows the art for the Magnificent Chestpiece still even though I've sold it off, hahahahaha. I COULD reupload the more accurate picture, but just look at my character in the actual game to confirm that. This picture is priceless because of the bug >_<
  • Options
    LOLOLOLOLOL! Look in the above picture..How awesome is that?? It shows the art for the Magnificent Chestpiece still even though I've sold it off, hahahahaha. I COULD reupload the more accurate picture, but just look at my character in the actual game to confirm that. This picture is priceless because of the bug >_<

demons item you found in mage can share use for monk and warrior ? including the offering wheel of fortune silver & iron coin ?
    she is so pretty and her item find awesome & critical chance higher then warrior and here is my existing hero
    image.jpg
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    oh yeah ? i though it only happen in EW2 jailbreak and surely not in EW3 lor otherwise this game never ever everytime play must connecting to server i don't think jailbreaking can do it in EW3 perhaps i never use jailbreak so not really clear about jailbreak product only notice some forum talk about it.
    no worry EW3 i didn't see anyone of them use jailbreak so far everytime click on other player level there are mostly chit chatting at room unfortunately i don't understanding what there are communicate

The jailbreak applies to EW2 only for PvP. Nothing to worry about EW3, as there is no PvP.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    The jailbreak applies to EW2 only for PvP. Nothing to worry about EW3, as there is no PvP.

Yeah man, screw EW2. That game has been going downhill this whole time. I think it peaked when the Sickles were the hot thing to have. Commit to the dark side and get your mage like mine so when they do an upgrade and PVP is a thing on here we'll be ready :)
  • Options
    Yeah man, screw EW2. That game has been going downhill this whole time. I think it peaked when the Sickles were the hot thing to have. Commit to the dark side and get your mage like mine so when they do an upgrade and PVP is a thing on here we'll be ready :)

i wish one day has come we could play in multiplayer roll all level in EW3 rather then PvP in EW3 waste of time energy and leaking the game truely stupid design for PvP if iDevice access speed is stable like pc desktop that okay unfortunately is not today we could easily see what is really happen in EW2 PvP it's making more serious leak device specially time of loading period
    whole concert of EW2 i like most of them is version 3.+.+ and now i already say goodnight to them EW2.
    hope glu soon begin create EW3 general forum so we're all can migration and sharing every new information in that forum
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Wooww you two haved million coin, how dedicatedyou are playing this game. Grind grind hahaha...
  • Options
    They are certified EW3 addicts... Heheh