Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Guys, is nian a good monster to grind on?
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I can't not beat the cyclops ..;/
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Guys, is nian a good monster to grind on?
    I just gotten a gold talisman of berserker from him. but it took days and hours of grinding before he finally gives something good.
    Big Sage wrote: »
    I can't not beat the cyclops ..;/
    just keep running behind him and attack his back. make good use of your defence skill. else, upgrade your gears first.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    You get these items from anywhere other than the Offerings?

i only play level ivar mountains that is good & great item to trade for money this two champions item also found in this level but it randomly item
    including soul heart very difficult to get if buy use gem that is too expensive to me
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    i only play level ivar mountains that is good & great item to trade for money this two champions item also found in this level but it randomly item
    including soul heart very difficult to get if buy use gem that is too expensive to me

Ooooooh, that's interesting..and also not that great of a sign for us that got ahead early..it means it's quite possible we'll have to wait a while before we see a new update that has the new blue inventory not be as difficult to get, haha. I imagine the higher and higher our levels get the more likely we are to see the blue drops from Ivar then?

I finally got my Ancient Helm of Resolve! Until now, I'd had the Ancient Helm and Chest of Fortitude
  • Options
    Ooooooh, that's interesting..and also not that great of a sign for us that got ahead early..it means it's quite possible we'll have to wait a while before we see a new update that has the new blue inventory not be as difficult to get, haha. I imagine the higher and higher our levels get the more likely we are to see the blue drops from Ivar then?

I finally got my Ancient Helm of Resolve! Until now, I'd had the Ancient Helm and Chest of Fortitude

Wow..how lucky! Now I just had the Ancient Breastplate of Resolve drop as well!!!!
  • Options
    ok people. 1 request. when you share the joy of getting good items, please also share how difficult it was to get, how many hours u spent playing, how tough, how stress how blah blah blah.

Because if Glu see we keep getting good gears, they'll most probably decrease the drop rate and make life even more difficult for us.
  • Options
    Wow..how lucky! Now I just had the Ancient Breastplate of Resolve drop as well!!!!

really I have sale this item weapon so many time already my garage can't fit in anymore now I'm upgrade my ring it very difficult upgrading cause every finished evolution and begin another 15 more fusion empty gage need to fill this is very hard cause involving too many money to fusion each time this is drive me crazy

and guys i already feedback for next update available multiplayer in feedback form did u summit already ?
    here is the step roll down the announcement box you will see the icon feedback
    we all community feedback is very important to GLU how consumer requesting above
    image.jpg
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I've one problem, cannot add friends or accepct friend request, it mention your friends list reachced a limit. Sadly i've deleted all friiends list arrghhh.....:(
  • Options
    Must be bugged
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    ok people. 1 request. when you share the joy of getting good items, please also share how difficult it was to get, how many hours u spent playing, how tough, how stress how blah blah blah.

Because if Glu see we keep getting good gears, they'll most probably decrease the drop rate and make life even more difficult for us.

Well I can say that I'm now level 34 (60% through with it, and have 1 million coins at the moment. That all by itself is the equivalent of about 250 final boss kills. I'd say in summary, I've killed the final boss about 1000 times, so this is a very small drop rate already. It feels just right though at the moment because I feel like I've "earned" the Ancient pieces.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    As I progress through the game I am now getting more and more problems. Getting error messages like 'equipment error' and 'battle token error' and crashing out of the game. An item I earned earlier went missing, and items I sold off had to be resold again. The game was ok at first. Anyone else with these problems?
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    As I progress through the game I am now getting more and more problems. Getting error messages like 'equipment error' and 'battle token error' and crashing out of the game. An item I earned earlier went missing, and items I sold off had to be resold again. The game was ok at first. Anyone else with these problems?

u r not alone. but I don't have the problem of earned item went missing. and the battle token error is a real pain in the S.
  • Options

Yes, the solution to the items sold or used in a fusion, but still look like they're in your inventory is to immediately force quit the game and come back in. The same goes for the equipment error. I haven't received the battle token error in a while.

Never had the item I earned earlier go missed. Pretty much my "bread and butter" at this point is force quitting the app every once in a while and toggling wi-fi on/off if I'm stuck on "Accessing the Network".

Cheers!
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    The most troubling now is the game quitting by itself. It happens quite often now especially in the quests. The error problems are taken care of by powering off and on again.
  • Options
    The most troubling now is the game quitting by itself. It happens quite often now especially in the quests. The error problems are taken care of by powering off and on again.

I think i made the problem more serious then you guys
    I have completely last evolving legging but it said (the item is not in your inventory) but my money and item evolution are success and already deduction my account end up error luckily i try exit the game and restart haha my legging successful upgrade
    but how come it appearing such message !! the item is not in your inventory perhaps is there
  • Options
    I already reported all the small and big glitches about the game... I hope the admin will try to fix it...
  • Options
    Well I can say that I'm now level 34 (60% through with it, and have 1 million coins at the moment. That all by itself is the equivalent of about 250 final boss kills. I'd say in summary, I've killed the final boss about 1000 times, so this is a very small drop rate already. It feels just right though at the moment because I feel like I've "earned" the Ancient pieces.

chris can you show us ivar mountain your time record to beat it how fast time record ??
    I have beat this hellboy at 26second at the moment cause my blade already max can't go further upgrade only few hundred times i play my bank got half million coins
  • Options
    I already reported all the small and big glitches about the game... I hope the admin will try to fix it...

haha we did the same thing already reported every single problem and hope it come to multiplayer mode soon
  • Options
    chris can you show us ivar mountain your time record to beat it how fast time record ??
    I have beat this hellboy at 26second at the moment cause my blade already max can't go further upgrade only few hundred times i play my bank got half million coins

This isn't necessarily my record..but it's what I did after 2 tries with your request to see a picture, cheers!

25jwavk.png
  • Options
    peter_paker92peter_paker92 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Here is my Score in Stage 23
    2hh1v1c.jpg
  • Options
    Here is my Weapon :p

2mo41zr.jpg
  • Options
    Here is my chest

23m1sfl.jpg

Here is my Leg

2nv9qhw.jpg

those items cant upgrade more bc the materials for upgrading r not released yet
  • Options
    Here is my ring

34ozsxv.jpg

Here is my Necklace

2a9p0r6.jpg
  • Options
    Those items are NICE! Did they drop off the last boss or did you get them in offerings?
  • Options
    weapon and chest and legs i get them from lottery spin .... ring and necklace drop off the last boss or Stage 21-22
  • Options
    Here is my Score in Stage 23
    2hh1v1c.jpg

well done peter
    whao you just finished the hell boy only as little as 12second amazing i think warrior did not have such magic powerful to beat them as fast as you did it.
    great job man
  • Options
    This isn't necessarily my record..but it's what I did after 2 tries with your request to see a picture, cheers!

25jwavk.png

your record already faster then mine.
    and I have trying repeatly play ivar mountain the most worst item that i collect only two item demon blood and ring what the hell
    but when sometime drop out record is about 12 item very seldom come with soulshard,
    no worry you have a lot of gems haha gems can buy everything
  • Options
    well done peter
    whao you just finished the hell boy only as little as 12second amazing i think warrior did not have such magic powerful to beat them as fast as you did it.
    great job man

thanks man.....it's crit damage =P......mage just can kill final boss in 2 skills with crit damage

and i wanna Glu release new stage ....hehe i need new material to upgrade my weapon, chest and legs
  • Options
    Wow..I really need to fix my crit damage...so basically..you're getting past the whole "take a break" part when he's at half health..that's literally why i can't get past it..you must be "fireballing" him, and then using the cyclops move for the kill and done?