Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    yup you're right Jon

I am getting this too..I can buy potions "sometimes", but that's about it. No bueno.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Yep, I am affected too. I suspected as much. Just cant play at all. Even EW2 is affected!
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Yep, I am affected too. I suspected as much. Just cant play at all. Even EW2 is affected!

Maybe they're INFECTED! *gasp*
  • Options
    peter_paker92peter_paker92 Registered Users 21 Posts
    hello spider-man
    i still on upraising my stuff and here is armour..

1, weapon - Annihilating sword of the raider - 894.2 Attack 44.0% Critical damage, 26.3% increase item find. MAX-evolve

2, Head - Exiquisite Helm of resolve - 1026.0 HP, 102.6 def, 18.1% item find. GS 223 max:256 one more evolution but found another better hold now. new found Ancient Helmet of resolve - 545.0HP, 54.0 defense, 8.0 item find GS 116 max:383 not touch yet upgrade

3, shoulder - Striking paudrons of resolve - 1578.2 HP, 156.7 def, 21.9% item find. GS 336 max:336 MAX-evolve

4, chest - Ancient breastplate of resolve - 1873.8 HP, 187.4 def, 26.3% item find. GS 401 max:401 MAX-evolve

5, Arms - Striking gauntlets of resolve - 1651.1 HP, 164.0 def, 21.9% item find. GS 351 MAX-evolve

6, Leg - Blessed greaves of fortitude - 1381.6 HP 138.9 def. GS 277 max:277 MAX-evolve

7, Necklace - Magnificent talisman of the berserker - 16.7% Ctl chance, 52.6% ctl damage, 8.9 energy reduction. GS 1113 max:1113 MAX-evolve

8, Ring - Striking ring of the berserker - 12.9% ctl chance, 38.0% ctl damage, 6.7 energy reduction GS 837 Max:1017
    one more evolution hold upgrade but found another Marvelous ring of the berserker 5.1%ctl chance, 20.3%ctl damage, 3.7% energy reduction GS 428 max:1384 (requires Lv35 unlock)

image.jpg

nice items hope Glu release new stage for us then we can farm new material for upgrading our items
  • Options
    Indeed..it's getting a bit sparse, haha. I of course have a ways to go before my stuff is technically "perfect", but I imagine by the time I do get it just right there will be new stuff for me to care about.

At the moment, all I have perfected are both weapon choices, the 2 accessories, and my helm. Still gotta build the Ancient Chest (although that's an OCD change because i have the Magnificent already maxed out..)

The only one I don't have "in the wait" is the Bracers..have any of you seen the Magnificent Bracers of Resolve drop or is Striking the best available that doesn't require the new Demon Champion mats?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im just waiting ancient helmet for now, rare to get it.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Indeed..it's getting a bit sparse, haha. I of course have a ways to go before my stuff is technically "perfect", but I imagine by the time I do get it just right there will be new stuff for me to care about.

At the moment, all I have perfected are both weapon choices, the 2 accessories, and my helm. Still gotta build the Ancient Chest (although that's an OCD change because i have the Magnificent already maxed out..)

The only one I don't have "in the wait" is the Bracers..have any of you seen the Magnificent Bracers of Resolve drop or is Striking the best available that doesn't require the new Demon Champion mats?

i not sure the weapon Magnificent & Striking but one thing i very sure and i can share with you guys here
    this both weapon Magnificent & Striking sword of name.. depending on type you get
    this name is really important it come with maximum three add on attack, ctl damage, ctl chance and item find but not all weapon with same name with three add on are two or one attributes.
    here my picture sample to show you in between same range of weapon Annihilating Sword of Raider, Butcher and Predetor three are difference including add on attributes

x0sp72hte6y2ejooiuqp.png
    3gb785hagu06ejbbmrgu.png
  • Options
    so you see three weapon with same range of Annihilating sword but there are a few different type of add on same with EW2 Attributes
    my advice to you guys before wasted your money and time for no miskaken upgrade a wrongful weapon at least must add on three attributes that much stronger and i prefer you guys to use and choose Attack, ctl damage & ctl chance this add on really help a lot during your critical movement fighting and counter attacking time be speding well my friend
    hvvm2fieh79qe765uddw.png

and i sure this Annihilating range of weapon evolution materials require it need three item of
    Demons Eye, Demon Blood & Demon Sigil

mbctdz1tk6g1pdeikja5.png

this three item mostly found in ivar mountains drop by hellboy Demons Eye, Demon Blood & Demon Sigil
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    funny i have played ivar mountain about 200 times and not received one demon eye.
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    funny i have played ivar mountain about 200 times and not received one demon eye.

maybe I get it from daily mission i can't remember cause this item very easy to get try beat at low level reversed five stage start from ivar mountain u should get it guarantee one this item i got 100 in my garage only useful when needed mostly just a stock keeping them for whole life
  • Options
    I have fusion my weapon annihilating for trader i use this weapon since before i pass ivar mountain reason for changing i wanna try another thing attack, ctl damage, ctl chance this three add on really different a lot when you are in critical moment i have satisfied to change this weapon but use lot of money to fusion and evolve you should try it first see what you got
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »

That's because no demon eyes drop from there, try Mead instead.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    That's because no demon eyes drop from there, try Mead instead.

thanks chris
    I have a helmet of ancient still pending on 10pc of demon eye haha now i know it found in mead river
  • Options
    VerybusyVerybusy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all

its done but i can found 1 bug. if i can find more bugs i will share its on this forum.
    813m.png
    24l0.jpg
  • Options
    Verybusy wrote: »
    Hi all

24l0.jpg

i think that is no way to get that jewellery box it just display and i never saw it before stay out site of maps !
  • Options
    i think that is no way to get that jewellery box it just display and i never saw it before stay out site of maps !

Yes, that one's been fun to look for the way to it. I don't believe there is one, haha!
  • Options
    oh no today i login and checking my daily bonus 18, 19 days it gift two times 18 & 19 days at once
    but i didn't receive this all gift and token at all it crash again missing gems and offering wheel of fortune really dissapointed
  • Options
    This happened to me many times, including today.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Whats ur favorite bug??? Mine is this: i have 3 revival potions, when i use them and after i force logout, it comes back hahah...
  • Options
    What is happening? My EW2 has be reset to lvl 1. It was ok just an hour ago. The game is going crazy! The free gems for EW 1 stopped coming in for a week already. More than 2 years of playing EW1 and 2 has gone down the drain.

Info Update.
    I could not believe that this sort of thing could happen to me, really shocked me. This is how I got back my old status.

At level 1 you must finish the tutorial in order to access i-cloud. Once you finish the tutorial you access i-cloud and load back your old game.

Luckily I didnt erase and reload it because in erasing the game you might accidenly erase your save game. Phew! Real narrow squeak. I definitely dont want to replay the game much as I like it. I can imagine the poor souls who wrote in to say their game has been reset to lvl 1 and messed up their game.
  • Options
    What is happening? My EW2 has be reset to lvl 1. It was ok just an hour ago. The game is going crazy! The free gems for EW 1 stopped coming in for a week already. More than 2 years of playing EW1 and 2 has gone down the drain.

Info Update.
    I could not believe that this sort of thing could happen to me, really shocked me. This is how I got back my old status.

At level 1 you must finish the tutorial in order to access i-cloud. Once you finish the tutorial you access i-cloud and load back your old game.

Luckily I didnt erase and reload it because in erasing the game you might accidenly erase your save game. Phew! Real narrow squeak. I definitely dont want to replay the game much as I like it. I can imagine the poor souls who wrote in to say their game has been reset to lvl 1 and messed up their game.

you should menually backingup your file and save it in other place like pc or pen drive use ifunbox to copying your savegame just in case it repeating again in some days no body know how and why it does but it happen
    i don't care haha i use menually since the ios not really stable i just copying and backup myself
    image.jpg
    all weapon are in my hand haha
    image.jpg
    but i didn't play it at all just buy it when available new weapon
    now i already in EW3
  • Options
    Whats ur favorite bug??? Mine is this: i have 3 revival potions, when i use them and after i force logout, it comes back hahah...

don't celebrate and happy too early maybe soon next he will deduction your potion once it check on system that already giving more then in the daily menu but i have earn before haha man that is silver offering for 2 normally it givng weekly 2 and i received 4 offering from silver i wanna keep them first until the next update maybe they will add in new hel,wea and armour iron-30 silver-10 in my garage
  • Options
    Ha ha now I am accused of having jailbreak and forbidden from playing PvP, the part I detest, ha ha. The only thing wrong is the game itself as I never meddle or change anything in the system files. Now I feel for those who have been unjustly accused of using jailbreak.
    Just remember we can live without this game but the game cant live without us!
  • Options
    Ha ha now I am accused of having jailbreak and forbidden from playing PvP, the part I detest, ha ha. The only thing wrong is the game itself as I never meddle or change anything in the system files. Now I feel for those who have been unjustly accused of using jailbreak.
    Just remember we can live without this game but the game cant live without us!

ifunbox is not a jailbreaker it just for fun to transfer data to iDevice like a pen drive including same savegame backup or copy phase but in other hand jailbreak is difference platform it reformatted you iDevice and redirect all server including apple web also changing to there own server that how jailbreak is working by pass security and checksume
  • Options
    I know about ifunbox. I have copied my savegame.bin into my pc. I have never reloaded it because I dont like doing this. Being accused of cheating is serious. I can reload without any problem and it is not cheating as I didnt add any illegal or alter any data to the file, ssshis!
  • Options
    Guys, where can i get the last level pauldrobs?? Hellboi is not dropping even one..
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Guys, where can i get the last level pauldrobs?? Hellboi is not dropping even one..

You are unlucky like me friend, im just got 1 ancient breastplate resolve, 1 weapon, the other thing all magnificient gears. After grinding for 2 day. Best time i kill hellboy is 22 seconds.
  • Options
    I saw u one time in worldchat rulkz.. I want to get annihialting sword of the butcher.. Still nothing
  • Options
    I know about ifunbox. I have copied my savegame.bin into my pc. I have never reloaded it because I dont like doing this. Being accused of cheating is serious. I can reload without any problem and it is not cheating as I didnt add any illegal or alter any data to the file, ssshis!

yes that's why I never do it since the EW3 begun
  • Options
    I saw u one time in worldchat rulkz.. I want to get annihialting sword of the butcher.. Still nothing

tips for you to get this weapon annihilating sword of the butcher upgrade and finished the evolution maximum level and this weapon confirm only drop in ivar mountains try this now i use this weapon for my warrior as a main killer and sometime item drop out the same like my annihilating butcher well I got to sell them all