Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    And the unbreakable set seems to be the endgame set atm.

have found the chest boots and gloves and an amu with Vulture in the unbreakable set so far
    found the unbreakable shoulders only with fortitude so sold em :-/

soo expensive to upgrade

henshin u will find everything after u killed nian. eye blood sigil and shards demon prince stuff :-)
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    This is the second time I've annoyingly accidentally revived for 70 gems :( horrible placement of this button. It made me blow through all the revive potions I had at useless points of the game, and now it's cost me 140 gems :(
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I've found helmet and gaoutlet unbreakble, marvious greave n breastplate yesterday. Very expansive to upgrade and due to reagent. Now i can grinding hellboy.
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    So has anyone figured the best set of gear to defeat Nian with Warrior-wise? Like I said, I've been working on the exceptional set by farming areas in Pom'lai because it is definitely more HP/Defense than my current gear even at Stage 2/3 full maxed. I'm using my daily tokens to roll for Prince reagents so I can upgrade my Remarkable Sword of the Butcher, even once lol from the sounds of it, I'm going to need to farm some gold as well, since later stages of gear are expensive to upgrade, apparently. I'm only at like 2.3 mil gold lol
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    You mean you get it from hall of the divine ?
    I'll still looking for princes soulshard for two pcs weapon purposed

Yes, from Hall of Divine. Nian doesn't drop Demon Prince Soulshard, have to get from Hellboy.

ChrisTot wrote: »
    Not the best there is? I'd say it's Debatably one of the top 2 wands in the game if not the best of it's kind.

I like ATK/CC/IIF and ATK/CD/IIF the most..haven't played with both yet to really know if the 20+ or 30+ crit is more optimal.

Nice drop!

Thanks. I prefer ATK/CC/CD for max damage output. But this one with IIF is also pretty neat.

have found the chest boots and gloves and an amu with Vulture in the unbreakable set so far

I gotten a Unbreakable Helm of Resolve from Nian.
  • Options
    This is the second time I've annoyingly accidentally revived for 70 gems :( horrible placement of this button. It made me blow through all the revive potions I had at useless points of the game, and now it's cost me 140 gems :(

I agree. I accidentally bought a revive potion previously when it was still at 12 gems. Now I'm very careful when tapping, especially when there's Network Error.
  • Options
    Ahh, yes that's true! the ATK/CC/CD one is definitely sweet. I always kept it around and then used it for every difficult boss this time around (if I'm farming, I go with IIF...if I'm stuck on something, I'd switch back to the max dmg one).

I only have one piece of Unbreakable...well I have a couple, but they've just been multiples or Of the Fort, which I don't wanna waste the resources to upgrade. #FirstWorldProblems lol
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Maintenance again?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    So has anyone figured the best set of gear to defeat Nian with Warrior-wise? Like I said, I've been working on the exceptional set by farming areas in Pom'lai because it is definitely more HP/Defense than my current gear even at Stage 2/3 full maxed. I'm using my daily tokens to roll for Prince reagents so I can upgrade my Remarkable Sword of the Butcher, even once lol from the sounds of it, I'm going to need to farm some gold as well, since later stages of gear are expensive to upgrade, apparently. I'm only at like 2.3 mil gold lol

oh please don't wasted your token for princes item is not worth it man try upgrade and best weapon and defeat the Fog Road legendary mode (mead river normal mode) that stage drop almost entire princes item now i repeat and repeating beat this stage to get earn more princes item only princes soulshard never drop in there.
    don't waste your hard work token
  • Options
    Maintenance again?

yup guys did you see that i post some comment in there ? haha i said before it down let me said one word GoodBye haha
  • Options
    Is it just me or they hardened all the mob bosses?!?
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    oh please don't wasted your token for princes item is not worth it man try upgrade and best weapon and defeat the Fog Road legendary mode (mead river normal mode) that stage drop almost entire princes item now i repeat and repeating beat this stage to get earn more princes item only princes soulshard never drop in there.
    don't waste your hard work token

I would do that, but I am still stuck at the level BEFORE Hall of the Divine lol plus, I need the Demon Prince's reagents to upgrade my new weapon that I found from Bearman in Pom'lai lol I can't do anything until I either get more HP/Defense or enough tokens to roll the reagents.
  • Options
    I would do that, but I am still stuck at the level BEFORE Hall of the Divine lol plus, I need the Demon Prince's reagents to upgrade my new weapon that I found from Bearman in Pom'lai lol I can't do anything until I either get more HP/Defense or enough tokens to roll the reagents.

that great i almost daily only play in fog road to earning princes item for my upgrading armour defense :o my weapon still too low to fight those higher stage can't kill them at all my weapon max 1100 :(
  • Options
    Damn. They weakened Mage with this maintainence
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Damn. They weakened Mage with this maintainence

you sure ?
  • Options
    you sure ?

Very sure. Her fire pillar skill now deal much lower damage. But before this change, I do feel she's over-powered when compared to Monk and Warrior. Now it's probably more balance among the 3 characters.
  • Options
    Very sure. Her fire pillar skill now deal much lower damage. But before this change, I do feel she's over-powered when compared to Monk and Warrior. Now it's probably more balance among the 3 characters.

Yeah, I was killing the last boss in sometimes 30 seconds, haha! Now it takes 1:50 (seems way more fair since some people can't even kill him yet because they have monk/warrior). My weapon is 15/15 because I prioritized the shards for my legs, but still..30 seconds for the final boss was pretty quick considering we're only a couple days into playing the new content, haha.
  • Options
    I agree. I accidentally bought a revive potion previously when it was still at 12 gems. Now I'm very careful when tapping, especially when there's Network Error.

Man i had mentioned early better brough i back bag then accidently press the revive botton luckily i have use almost all my gem buy back bag and trying some upgrade fusion before .. My bank just left 20 gem
  • Options
    Yeah, I was killing the last boss in sometimes 30 seconds, haha! Now it takes 1:50 (seems way more fair since some people can't even kill him yet because they have monk/warrior). My weapon is 15/15 because I prioritized the shards for my legs, but still..30 seconds for the final boss was pretty quick considering we're only a couple days into playing the new content, haha.

That good news well for me still trying upgrade and get more princes item before heading towards hellboy
  • Options

Hi, can I double-check with you that you can get the Unbreakable Talismen/ Ring from Hellboy?
  • Options
    Need help where found demon champion soulshard ?? I need two pcs for weapon
  • Options
    Need help where found demon champion soulshard ?? I need two pcs for weapon

Nian, Hall of Divine
  • Options
    Hi, can I double-check with you that you can get the Unbreakable Talismen/ Ring from Hellboy?

yes i found unbreakable talisman of vulture 4 times so far. so i hope he drops the ring to!
  • Options
    so whats up with the guilds? any1 want me? ;-)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    After the updated boss become stronger, did anybody noticed that?
  • Options
    Guys, need. Help, i cant seem to kill nian now, wheres the second best drop before nian???
  • Options
    so whats up with the guilds? any1 want me? ;-)

I tried to invite you to our Guild Ascension, but systems says you're already in another guild. If you want to join us, you'll need to leave your current guild first.
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    After the updated boss become stronger, did anybody noticed that?

I thought it's Mage that gets weaker, so no? It's boss gets stronger? That will spell trouble for my Monk and Warrior.
    Guys, need. Help, i cant seem to kill nian now, wheres the second best drop before nian???

I got a gold weapon from Cyclop, max GS 1987. ATT/CD/IIF. And a Transcent Helm from him also.
  • Options
    I tried to invite you to our Guild Ascension, but systems says you're already in another guild. If you want to join us, you'll need to leave your current guild first.

I thought it's Mage that gets weaker, so no? It's boss gets stronger? That will spell trouble for my Monk and Warrior.

I got a gold weapon from Cyclop, max GS 1987. ATT/CD/IIF. And a Transcent Helm from him also.

Thanks a lot for the boost jon, ill hunt cyclops until i get something worth getting
  • Options

You sure that cyclops legendary drop top weapon ? I trying get the good weapon but still fall in frog mission only ton of princes item not include princes soulshard and heart
  • Options
    You sure that cyclops legendary drop top weapon ? I trying get the good weapon but still fall in frog mission only ton of princes item not include princes soulshard and heart

Not top weapon, but probably 1 grade lower. It upgrades with demon champion reagent. It's on my mage now, u can go take a look.