Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I remembered my warrior gotten 10 Health Potion on 1 of the day before, and only 1 Revive Potion. Now I do not see the 10 Health Potion anywhere, and there's 2 Revive Potions for 2 of the days passed (I'm very sure I only gotten 1).

Yes there are glitches in the daily rewards. You have just confirmed it. Twice I was told I received some reward but I could not detect them. And twice I was given two slots of reward in one day but there was no reward detected either. Strange.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Yes there are glitches in the daily rewards. You have just confirmed it. Twice I was told I received some reward but I could not detect them. And twice I was given two slots of reward in one day but there was no reward detected either. Strange.

It's not about the glitches. I mean among the 20 days rewards, there was a day where u'll get 10 Health Potions, and a day where u'll get 10 Mana Potions. Now I don't see that reward at all. The quantity was reduced to 2 or 3. I didn't take note of the total gems reward you can get for a full 20 days. Maybe it'll reduce also. Anyway, I'll take note tomorrow.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    It's not about the glitches. I mean among the 20 days rewards, there was a day where u'll get 10 Health Potions, and a day where u'll get 10 Mana Potions. Now I don't see that reward at all. The quantity was reduced to 2 or 3. I didn't take note of the total gems reward you can get for a full 20 days. Maybe it'll reduce also. Anyway, I'll take note tomorrow.

I did receive 10 health potions. I can definitely confirm that one because that was VERY valuable to me! :)
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Guys please pay attention i have found out this game still not stable when i repeat and repeatedlty win ivar mountains kill the boss less then a minutes this screen are show me that i have nothing to get

image.jpg

i have trying continuously two round repeating counter attack this beast but end up i got nothing what a shame i have found the two demonds hearts end up here nothing nothing i get :mad:
  • Options

you mean this daily bonuses

image.jpg

i guess this game still a lot of bud have to fix it out before it lauching wolrdwide otherwise is ashamed glu company there are too many issue trouble in EW3 specially in item part
  • Options
    'No items found' is because you are not fast enough to gather the drops when the big boss was killed. You have 5 seconds to 'touch' the items. After you kill the big boss you are 'frozen' for a couple of seconds, that means you have 3 seconds to gather the loot. The first time I killed the cyclops I got nothing because I didn't know what was happening as the scenario changed and I didn't know what was what, ha ha.
  • Options
    'No items found' is because you are not fast enough to gather the drops when the big boss was killed. You have 5 seconds to 'touch' the items. After you kill the big boss you are 'frozen' for a couple of seconds, that means you have 3 seconds to gather the loot. The first time I killed the cyclops I got nothing because I didn't know what was happening as the scenario changed and I didn't know what was what, ha ha.

twice time doing the same way all item collected already none and no more in floor how come end up nothing ?
    next when i made this again i catcher photo and show you how come is none item that i get
  • Options
    twice time doing the same way all item collected already none and no more in floor how come end up nothing ?
    next when i made this again i catcher photo and show you how come is none item that i get

here is what i have expected it happen again it said
    Warning
    invalid battle token
    image.jpg

you think we hack this game ?? other then what else reason for causing this message appear of cause it is programming bugs issue result the warning message appearing this game is so suck
    glu should look on this issue we have finished fight and hard kill boss but we ain't got nothing passed level this is not first time happen.
    well nothing to expected we play we have to accepted the terms and condition including the lost item or crash tokens
    image.jpg
  • Options
    Yep I got error weapon message and could not go to the dungeons to fight, so I powered off and on again and no more error message.
  • Options
    Yep I got error weapon message and could not go to the dungeons to fight, so I powered off and on again and no more error message.

haha i'm trying to reset my iDevice and closing down all background apps and start again since then no problem hope you guys who happen the same thing like i did remember to reboot iDevice
    this message really important to those who made same as we did here.
  • Options
    haha i'm trying to reset my iDevice and closing down all background apps and start again since then no problem hope you guys who happen the same thing like i did remember to reboot iDevice
    this message really inportant to those who made same as we did here.

I've gotten that message before..usually just a force quit of the app or a wi-fi toggle off/on fixes this issue. I always try wi-fi first then close the app if that doesn't fix it. I like all the security checkpoints they put in place, ha!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Did ivar mountains is last stage?
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Did ivar mountains is last stage?

Chris and Henshin have finished everything. I am taking my sweet time strengthening my Mage and enjoying myself kicking bottoms. Can take out the cyclops without even trying and farming for artifacts. Have just reached Pombelai (Tamil for woman) Island, ha ha.
  • Options
    Slow and steady wins the race! :)

Also, a tip..If you have the awesome drops that require Fiend materials to upgrade..I suggest NOT getting rid of them..you will find out later that they're the thing you'll farm the most as a mage.

I believe Ancient is the best adjective on gear, followed by Magnificent and then Heavenly..but depending on what you're trying to do, a few other stats are more viable than others. Striking is better if you want nice HP/Defense, but would still like increased drop rate. Magnificent/Heavenly sacrifices stats for the sake of giving you a better drop rate. When the game comes out for real I'll verify everything's still the same and make a gear guide if people would be interested?
  • Options
    I keep all the reagents I find. You will regret later if you sell them off and they are so cheap is is not worthwhile selling them off, cheap but tremendously important in upgrading. Thanks a heap, Chris.

They use Celestial instead of Heavenly, ha ha. Scarifying!
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Just wanted to add, if anyone see's me chatting in the global chat box come talk to me!!! I have no idea what everyone is saying (main language english and i know spanish) so if you see me lets chat up! (We can also start a private chat in game, AWESOME)

Know it was off topic but no one talks english in there and just wanted to be talkative in there. You know the person is me when u see the name :) . Reallly liking the game. Not as easy as EW2 was
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I never seem to see any of my friends in the 'Town' or chat place simply because most of us are grinding away earning artifacts. We stop in the town to upgrade our inventory and what we see are random people passing by each other and quite a number chat in Mandarin which is Greek to me, ha ha ha. Howzat!?
  • Options
    I rarely chat as well. Coz they are always either asking the same questions or talking about the same thing.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Is energy reduction really important?!?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Slow and steady wins the race! :)

Also, a tip..If you have the awesome drops that require Fiend materials to upgrade..I suggest NOT getting rid of them..you will find out later that they're the thing you'll farm the most as a mage.

I believe Ancient is the best adjective on gear, followed by Magnificent and then Heavenly..but depending on what you're trying to do, a few other stats are more viable than others. Striking is better if you want nice HP/Defense, but would still like increased drop rate. Magnificent/Heavenly sacrifices stats for the sake of giving you a better drop rate. When the game comes out for real I'll verify everything's still the same and make a gear guide if people would be interested?

so far i use Superb Sword of the Butcher
    623.3 - Attack
    13.6% - Critical chance
    31.6% - Critical damage
    and i curious what is mean stand for two thing the bottom
    GS 945 = did GS stand for Gear Store
    MAX: 1068 = did MAX stand max upgrade

dk9jrboje9h9xvufgs3r.png

you know i have keep and selling so many of them weapon item now i keep the Annihilating Sword of the Raider this weapon name quite very good attack critical damage and increase item find
  • Options
    Is energy reduction really important?!?

hi there
    yes energy reduction very important it use for parraying, blade barrage, whirlwind almost entire skill resistant attacking instincts and berserker rage and it only found in necklace & ring at this present version but we not knowing yet glu may change it rule available to all armour & weapon
  • Options
    I keep all the reagents I find. You will regret later if you sell them off and they are so cheap is is not worthwhile selling them off, cheap but tremendously important in upgrading. Thanks a heap, Chris.

very difficult to keeping updating upgrading because i have made so many time when i almost finished these is no more room for fusion or evolution the game will drop out higher grade weapon for you and that time made me confusing sale it or keep it that why my gem only 28 pcs i have brough for 5 pack 100 gem no choice have to buy it for further use
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Thanks shin, another quick question, how much increase item find percent do u have? How much is enough?
  • Options

I don't mean the mats themselves I mean the items that use them. You will easily be able to update the items with Fiend mats all the way, but if you sell the gear itself that is what you'll regret ;)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Chris and Henshin have finished everything. I am taking my sweet time strengthening my Mage and enjoying myself kicking bottoms. Can take out the cyclops without even trying and farming for artifacts. Have just reached Pombelai (Tamil for woman) Island, ha ha.

Actualy im also finish too. Saja tanya hahahaha... ( cyclops, nian and champion adalah kacang putih)
  • Options
    OK, confirmed they'd reduced the quality of the daily reward. There used to be 10x Mana/Health potions and now it's nowhere to be seen. And I remember there use to be a total of around 150 gems for a month, and now it's only 60 gems. Kinda sucky.

Daily_Reward.jpg
  • Options

Yes, GS stands for Gear Store, it's just a value given to any items for what's it worth according to in-game valuation.
    MAX means the maximum GS value the item can have when it's fulled evolved.
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts
    I m lvl33. The potion use to cost about 20k each but now it cost more. Than 40k... seriously..a potion isworth more than an epic equipment lol
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    I m lvl33. The potion use to cost about 20k each but now it cost more. Than 40k... seriously..a potion isworth more than an epic equipment lol

Potion costs will increase as you level up. That's what I know. But I'm not sure if the cost did increase when compared to when the game just started. I only bought a couple when I started this game, but now not anymore. I never use any potions in game. If I die, then I just either retry or play easier dungeon and upgrade my gear before trying again.
  • Options
    so far i use Superb Sword of the Butcher
    623.3 - Attack
    13.6% - Critical chance
    31.6% - Critical damage

dk9jrboje9h9xvufgs3r.png

you know i have keep and selling so many of them weapon item now i keep the Annihilating Sword of the Raider this weapon name quite very good attack critical damage and increase item find

Hey Henshin, the more powerful you get, the more uglier and gaudier you get, with horns and tusks. They should make you more handsome with glorious aura and halo around your head, ha ha.