Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Potion costs will increase as you level up. That's what I know. But I'm not sure if the cost did increase when compared to when the game just started. I only bought a couple when I started this game, but now not anymore. I never use any potions in game. If I die, then I just either retry or play easier dungeon and upgrade my gear before trying again.

Lol I know the cost of potion increase as ur level increase. What I mean was few days ago the cost of a potion for me was 20k but today went up to 40k and my character level are the same few days ago.. I don't use potion too but there is a daily quest which give u 10000xp for purchase a potion so I just do it
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Kobe wrote: »
    Lol I know the cost of potion increase as ur level increase. What I mean was few days ago the cost of a potion for me was 20k but today went up to 40k and my character level are the same few days ago.. I don't use potion too but there is a daily quest which give u 10000xp for purchase a potion so I just do it

OK, that sux. They increased the costs of items and reduced the daily rewards.
  • Options
    MookifiedMookified Registered Users 4 Posts
    The potion that cost a bomb is really too much, its like inflation as your level gets higher. Anyway any idea where to hunt for demon's sigil ?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Thanks shin, another quick question, how much increase item find percent do u have? How much is enough?

hello there
    well hard to said after add on increasing item find because it random item some time no weapon at all only ring or necklace i have play repeatedly fight in ivar mountains about 10 to 15 times can get one best object either armour or weapon sometime in necklace or ring usually there giving us is gold item hard to judge. most difficult get item is demons soulshard this item usually appear in the stronger weapon requiry to equip up for upgraded is needed
    but as long as you fight the last big boss that is it the most best gift at all ;)
  • Options
    Yes, GS stands for Gear Store, it's just a value given to any items for what's it worth according to in-game valuation.
    MAX means the maximum GS value the item can have when it's fulled evolved.

i though it was stand for GS gear score because this GS appear in menu during loading page it said GS (gear score)
    man very confused this game never show and explain more details all about them that why our community are here haha
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    I m lvl33. The potion use to cost about 20k each but now it cost more. Than 40k... seriously..a potion isworth more than an epic equipment lol

haha my is still lv32 it said Health Potion $39,693
    mission quest - potios and profit
    XP- x10599
    too expensive item for potion
    but another question what is mean stand for XPx10599 that score for what purpose ? did it mean for upgrading level ? i think so
  • Options
    Potion costs will increase as you level up. That's what I know. But I'm not sure if the cost did increase when compared to when the game just started. I only bought a couple when I started this game, but now not anymore. I never use any potions in game. If I die, then I just either retry or play easier dungeon and upgrade my gear before trying again.

you are right jon
    my inventory Health potion Owned: 12, Energy Potion 13, Revive Potion 2,
    i didn't use it at all but very funny we buy a potion cost you at Lv32 $39,600 but when you check in your inventory other for value selling it just a little as &120 this is crazy
  • Options
    haha lauapik
    so show off this japanese warrior mask
    ya lor this is the best helmet at this moment i got a luck spin get it from silver wheel of fortune but it said Lv35 available for this item
  • Options
    i though it was stand for GS gear score because this GS appear in menu during loading page it said GS (gear score)
    man very confused this game never show and explain more details all about them that why our community are here haha

oops. sorry, u r right.

In case anyone else wonders,
    GS.jpg

Kind of feels like I'm a blind trying to lead the blinds.
  • Options
    oops. sorry, u r right. typo error.

i think our level getting higher after adding experience score upgrade level all potion , revive are increasingly but one more important thing that never change item drop and selling still as low as value $10 in terms of stuff too far between the gap buy potions or upgrading
  • Options
    Mookified wrote: »
    The potion that cost a bomb is really too much, its like inflation as your level gets higher. Anyway any idea where to hunt for demon's sigil ?

mookified
    i have more then 50 demons sigil every round drop guarantee you got one at least each time you pass it in ivar mountain kill that hellboy he drop it everytime
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Anyone else have problems with daily rewards? My daily rewards appear twice a day in succession but I get nothing!
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Anyone else have problems with daily rewards? My daily rewards appear twice a day in succession but I get nothing!

Same. Annoying, but not really a problem.
  • Options
    Agree with you Jon. The game is still enjoyable despite a few glitches like network error or weapon error.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Agree with you Jon. The game is still enjoyable despite a few glitches like network error or weapon error.

Yep, but some error are really frustrating. Like the Battle Token error mentioned by HenShin. It's a real waste of time and effort especially if the boss is hard to kill. I gotten a few of such errors yesterday.
  • Options
    mookified
    i have more then 50 demons sigil every round drop guarantee you got one at least each time you pass it in ivar mountain kill that hellboy he drop it everytime

haha im still trying to get pass the stage before ivar mountain but anyways i found out that nian do drop it too! anyway thanks for the info! :cool:
  • Options
    WOW!!! They really INCREASED the cost really by A LOT. Revive potions now cost 70 gems!

I accidentally clicked on 1 when it was still 12 gems while entering the Dungeon. I really hope they remove the buy potions option from the Dungeon entrance screen.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    hello there
    well hard to said after add on increasing item find because it random item some time no weapon at all only ring or necklace i have play repeatedly fight in ivar mountains about 10 to 15 times can get one best object either armour or weapon sometime in necklace or ring usually there giving us is gold item hard to judge. most difficult get item is demons soulshard this item usually appear in the stronger weapon requiry to equip up for upgraded is needed
    but as long as you fight the last big boss that is it the most best gift at all ;)

Right. I've gone the full resolve way too (for finding gear) as well. It's not fully maxed out, but I do feel like I can tell a difference. Particularly with the demon eyes. I don't think it affects your quality of drops, but i do think it affects the quantity. On the demon eyes level there have been more times now where I got all 3 materials in the same round, or multiples of both. I don't remember this happening as frequently without the Of Resolve gear.

Of course..it could all be fake, and then the HP/Def "Of Fortitude" gear is the best if that's true, but as long as I can still get the Demon Eyes every once in a while, the "Of Resolve" gear is okay in my book :)
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Guys, need a little help, which map is better to grind for items, cyclop's chamber or temple of vaj,ra? I cant go further than that map...
  • Options
    Anyone knows which map is the best map of demon's heart loot ?
  • Options
    Anyone knows which map is the best map of demon's heart loot ?

Other than "The Ivar Mountains", Mead River is the best. You'll figure out later that even though the Heart doesn't drop THAT often, it's still more frequent than anywhere else, and every Eye that drops will be invaluable to you later. Trust me ;)
  • Options
    Yelp, which is the best map for good items? Cyclops chamber or temple of vajra?? Still at lvl 25, cant proceed to stage 18 or the temple of secret chamber
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Other than "The Ivar Mountains", Mead River is the best. You'll figure out later that even though the Heart doesn't drop THAT often, it's still more frequent than anywhere else, and every Eye that drops will be invaluable to you later. Trust me ;)

Hahaha words from an experienced player :D Anyway , thanks for the info ~
  • Options
    WOW!!! They really INCREASED the cost really by A LOT. Revive potions now cost 70 gems!

I accidentally clicked on 1 when it was still 12 gems while entering the Dungeon. I really hope they remove the buy potions option from the Dungeon entrance screen.

yes GLU should review and removing this icon to another place incase it happen again to other player this is not fare
    yup i still looking for two item demons champions eyes and champions bloods.
    for upgrading leggings
  • Options
    Hahaha words from an experienced player :D Anyway , thanks for the info ~

at your level you need play very very patient to get good item because this game design there want you to play multi time and will process a very good item 1 in 50 chances play expert is to be patient time will tell when your level up to 30 you are very strong enough for your own defending to any stage but still pay caution
  • Options
    At this point in the game, I would gladly pay about 50k for a Demon's Heart and 15k for Demon Eyes. I wish we could buy with coins instead of Gems :P The other Demon items I have in abundance..it would also be sweet to "trade up" or "trade down" to acquire the Demon gear. Maybe convert 10 Demon Sigil into 1 Demon Heart? Converting down could be the same thing potentially or maybe just a 1 for 1?
  • Options
    Yey, just turned 26 and im now grinding Nian heheh....
  • Options
    yes GLU should review and removing this icon to another place incase it happen again to other player this is not fare
    yup i still looking for two item demons champions eyes and champions bloods.
    for upgrading leggings

You get these items from anywhere other than the Offerings?
  • Options
    At this point in the game, I would gladly pay about 50k for a Demon's Heart and 15k for Demon Eyes. I wish we could buy with coins instead of Gems :P The other Demon items I have in abundance..it would also be sweet to "trade up" or "trade down" to acquire the Demon gear. Maybe convert 10 Demon Sigil into 1 Demon Heart? Converting down could be the same thing potentially or maybe just a 1 for 1?

Good suggestions! Another thing, while coins and gems are in a common pool, the reagents are not. I need minion eyes to upgrade my mage item but I cant get them from the monk(ey), ha ha, who has plenty.
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts

Good ideas. Remember ew2. They add upgrade elements in the later update of ew2. so I think they will do that too in ew3
    But maybe still a long wait.