Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    yeah ive read.. all it talks about is on ios

nothing on android unless i missed it..

rons the only android user i know off.. if it is on android im surprise he aint on it yet

i not sure for android maybe it coming soon even now not many people notice how to install between there country not released yet but there can try change your country. who care as long as successfully install and show time haha
    for android user sorry for inconvenience hope soon released it :o
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Since the very start android users had worse situation about updates to ew. Even now. IOS users dont need to jailbreak to cheat in tournaments and glu does nothing, but when it comes to easy things like blocking root devices on android from playing in tournament they will do this immediately because they're so crappy programmers they can do only easy things. They call it cheat protection I call it being lazy ass and being rasicist against android users.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    just think of it as type of punishment for breaking there law i guess. yes you do own the thing and you should be allowed to tamper with it.. but i guess its there way of saying its my way or the highway..

kinda similar to playing ps3 cfw games.. besides i think there is a few ways around android even if your device is rooted
    The main problem is that glu coins is shared across different games..

dont know how hacks works these days.. but i can think of few ways around these things
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I'm beginning to like this game. and also beginning to like the Mage. Even though her attack is weaker, but her magic is pretty powerful. And the Ice skill is pretty useful and much needed in killing Cyclops.

The upgrading of weapon looks complicated at first, but once you get familiar with it, it's actually pretty simple. And the good news is, there's no random stats, and you upgrade with coins rather than gems.

The main use for gems from what I see, other than buying revive/mana potions, is to use for spins (like the mystery box in EW2). And they give like 150? gems free a month if you can login for at least 20 days within the same month.

And yes, it's tough to play if you don't have good gear. So now I'm slowly replaying the dungeons to get all the items needed to upgrade my gear.

Game on!
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I'm beginning to like this game. and also beginning to like the Mage. Even though her attack is weaker, but her magic is pretty powerful. And the Ice skill is pretty useful and much needed in killing Cyclops.

The upgrading of weapon looks complicated at first, but once you get familiar with it, it's actually pretty simple. And the good news is, there's no random stats, and you upgrade with coins rather than gems.

The main use for gems from what I see, other than buying revive/mana potions, is to use for spins (like the mystery box in EW2). And they give like 150? gems free a month if you can login for at least 20 days within the same month.

And yes, it's tough to play if you don't have good gear. So now I'm slowly replaying the dungeons to get all the items needed to upgrade my gear.

Game on!

The Mage is who I'm rolling too. I kid you not..the Cyclops used to be a 5-6 minute blinking fight with the wand they give you to start..now it's a 44 second fight for me (but I still haven't moved on to the jungle because the Mage armor is also weak). I'll post screenshots later :)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    I added you as friend. Called myself Nemesis. Thanks to HenShin I managed to get EW3 without any hassle. I knew you would like to play Mage once you master her magic spells as I think she is a better character in EW1 than the Warrior. I just went through the 3 characters and the game reminds me of Diablo. Should be interesting once you get the hang of it. Cheers!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    ok, I'm really lost. how to play multiplayers?
  • Options
    Played solo so far but there is a common chat room which I opened by chance where everybody typed msg in all kinds of languages, something like a market place, ha ha. Have to test further to learn more. Its not like the audio in EW2. Goody, goody, new things to learn!
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Oh I wish I could go and pioneer this game too!
    It doesn't allow me to switch country, as I have credit on my apple account and if I create new Singapore Apple ID it asks for credit card, but none of mine work, as address on them is UK.
    I'll just wait until it's released in Europe.

By the way, thanks for sharing information about EW3 or maybe it's more like a duty. A duty of the true first pioneers to leave behind a record of their journey into unknown! ^_^

Since the very start android users had worse situation about updates to ew. Even now. IOS users dont need to jailbreak to cheat in tournaments and glu does nothing, but when it comes to easy things like blocking root devices on android from playing in tournament they will do this immediately because they're so crappy programmers they can do only easy things. They call it cheat protection I call it being lazy ass and being rasicist against android users.

You put this sentence in every post you make, but this claim is no longer true. Since the last update almost a month ago, there are NO cheaters/hackers in Tournaments. That's why more and more people ask how they can delete/reset their accounts and start again, as their hacked ones no longer work.
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Played solo so far but there is a common chat room which I opened by chance where everybody typed msg in all kinds of languages, something like a market place, ha ha. Have to test further to learn more. Its not like the audio in EW2. Goody, goody, new things to learn!

haha you welcome i'm sabahan haha same country ya ;)
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    It doesn't allow me to switch country, as I have credit on my apple account and if I create new Singapore Apple ID it asks for credit card, but none of mine work, as address on them is UK.

hello kami chai
    it work for all iOS try made credit card to none and save it and it should working
    we have many friend doing this including myself is working haha i'm sabahan lor
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »

hello kami chai
    it work for all iOS try made credit card to none and save it and it should working
    we have many friend doing this including myself is working haha i'm sabahan lor

Seconded this post. Also, the KEY is that you cannot start off creating the new ID in the wrong country because switching countries REQUIRES a credit card. Set up a new ID that is in Singapore or New Zealand from the start and you'll be able to select none for credit card to buy free games. I went through this headache already..also..exciting pics coming! :)
  • Options
    Evolution of Gear (very clean, nothing random, just takes time):

29em4i8.png
    25f3y2t.png

Continued on next page -->
  • Options
    20pc39z.png
    160wqjr.png

Continued on next page -->
  • Options
    de001c.png
    fndyl4.png

Enjoy!

P.S. Lau, I accepted your friend request!
  • Options
    thats one hot mage you got there chis
  • Options
    haha you welcome i'm sabahan haha same country ya ;)

No kidding, thought you were from China. Now we have 3 game nuts from Malaysia; you, Imrul and me, ha ha ha.
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    thats one hot mage you got there chis

Hahahaha! I really wish I hadn't lost my progress..I was "Seksy" and then my file got erased or something..when I tried to use my name again..it said it was taken...sad day. I guess I'll settle for "ballerstatus" haha!

Also, I can confirm that they followed the trend of colors meaning nothing in this game. Don't judge an item by it's color, but by it's MAX stats instead. This game is SOO fun. I'm level 25 now finally. They got the mage's gameplay feel just right. I hope they did the other 2 classes justice as well. I'm looking forward to the eventual coop play for sure.
  • Options
    Ha ha Ron will love this game. Now we can add more slots for our inventory.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    de001c.png
    fndyl4.png

Enjoy!

P.S. Lau, I accepted your friend request!

Mission in Hall of the divine
    i try use warrior to beat that new huge and large beast but i failued because it shooting out eletrocute surrounding i can't even stand a chance to near him maybe this Hall of the divine need mage to beat him warrior cannot kill this beats at all my Lv25 right now..
    also old word now trying to practice and play with easier level slowly slowly step by step to upgrade my defending first later will beat him like hell
  • Options
    No kidding, thought you were from China. Now we have 3 game nuts from Malaysia; you, Imrul and me, ha ha ha.

haha sure :D very eddict for this great and awesome game ever exist in iOS touch pad gaming very interesting
  • Options

ya you are right i didn't know what is the purposed for glu design this chatting room and most of player are typing chinese we didn't know what he trying to said all about them all i can do is helloooOOOOOO, hi, how are you :rolleyes: no one else reply so sad
  • Options
    ya you are right i didn't know what is the purposed for glu design this chatting room and most of player are typing chinese we didn't know what he trying to said all about them all i can do is helloooOOOOOO, hi, how are you :rolleyes: no one else reply so sad

I still dont see the purpose of this chat room in the town square. Being able to talk to each other is better than this sort of chat where everybody talks but nobody bothers.
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts
    I still dont see the purpose of this chat room in the town square. Being able to talk to each other is better than this sort of chat where everybody talks but nobody bothers.

Most of the time Chat only use for trade items and party up in mmo. But ew3 don't have that yet so the chat room is almost useless. Lol.

Btw. Just finish the game yesterday. Waiting for new update with new dungeon :). This character can kill any boss within 25 seconds lol . I don't have the best equipments and equipments aren't max lvl yet

image.jpg

Please add me. Name. Kaboom
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    Most of the time Chat only use for trade items and party up in mmo. But ew3 don't have that yet so the chat room is almost useless. Lol.

Btw. Just finish the game yesterday. Waiting for new update with new dungeon :). This character can kill any boss within 25 seconds lol . I don't have the best equipments and equipments aren't max lvl yet

image.jpg

Excellent job! I had a feeling it was getting close to the end. Can you still do daily quests?
  • Options
    Excellent job! I had a feeling it was getting close to the end. Can you still do daily quests?

Yes. U still can do daily quests
  • Options
    Nice! Do they still give you the iron god gifts by any chance?
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »

image.jpg

did you read our converstion? what is the point for adding friend but can't talk online like EW2 only chatting..
    i'm Lv27 will post my armor equipment and crazy weapon to share with you guys soon
    your Lv30 was awesome what about what is your last mission ? til where you stuck on ? i'm so far okay passed boss then next lost and trying beat lowers boss and upgrading to fully power up and then returned to beat those beast haha very interesting
  • Options
    im sure there will be alot of features available when the full version goes offical
  • Options
    Nice! Do they still give you the iron god gifts by any chance?

yup there is 5 daily quest. two of the quest give u totally of 3 iron god by completing them. the daily login bonus is more worth it IMO.
    did you read our converstion? what is the point for adding friend but can't talk online like EW2 only chatting..
    i'm Lv27 will post my armor equipment and crazy weapon to share with you guys soon
    your Lv30 was awesome what about what is your last mission ? til where you stuck on ? i'm so far okay passed boss then next lost and trying beat lowers boss and upgrading to fully power up and then returned to beat those beast haha very interesting

i did read some of the conversation here.. i use to be in this forum quite a lot when i was playing ew2 last year .. but haven't been here for ages and lost my old account details etc so decide to sign up again... the reasons i add friends is because i believe in the future update there is gonna be a multiplayer mode just like ew2.. i was stuck at the Ivar Mountains for the last boss, at that time my normal attack on him was 31. i know i don't stand a chance as he can damage me 1500hp per a hit.. then i roll out a new blue weapon from silver god and upgrade it as far as i can. the new weapon attack power after upgraded is about 600 somethings till i can beat him. even with my def right now he still can damage me 600-1000 for every hit. so its better to learn his move for a guarantee win.