Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Hello guys, please post a procedure on how to download EW3 here in the Philippines..I never been even buy any apps from Apple store yet.. Do you have any idea how to get this new release? Help us here guys...

Hello philipines haha i sould call you rod?
    anyway we have posted what you are looking for please read our all conversation from page 1 beginning you will found how we can get this EW3 download
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Haha, yes it's very poetic. I got my heart after probably the 12th try of the stage you suggested. Upgraded to the next tier, got 2/10 or maybe 2/15? The I said screw it...bought up to 18 potions for 12k each.

I took down the giant final boss with my pew pew water gun, 8 potions, 15+ minutes, skill, and a lot of heart--not the demon variety. For the first time ever I have no quests to do. Now is the time to level up my defensive gear so that I can have much cleaner big boss kills like you, sir :)

congratulation chris
    haha you did it thats is really is good news have pass Ivar Mountaint's
    i'm still trying hard to beat this hellboy it looks like my defence at this moment not that stronger yet i need sometime for upgrade my stuff.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    how come admins not saying anything about this game?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    mthead wrote: »

Kush did. Read his post somewhere in this thread.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hello to you all, long time no see.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i put kush down as a mod not an admin
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Hello to you all, long time no see.

How are you getting on with EW3? Running ok?
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »

i think he could be same as me very hard to beat specially earnings & upgradings this time EW3 very hard earn money cause most of them upgrade at least at $80K above to upgrade just only each of level base on skills rules
    Dash, Parry, Blade Barrage, Whirwind, Stone Skin, Battle Instincts, and Berserker Rage
    i think glu should reduce the $value that is make me insane search and earn those little money for all stuff :(
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    i think he could be same as me very hard to beat specially earnings & upgradings this time EW3 very hard earn money cause most of them upgrade at least at $80K above to upgrade just only each of level base on skills rules
    Dash, Parry, Blade Barrage, Whirwind, Stone Skin, Battle Instincts, and Berserker Rage
    i think glu should reduce the $value that is make me insane search and earn those little money for all stuff :(

Here's my approach. Items which has higher sell values, I'll sell them. Items with lower sell values, I use them for upgrades. I do replay the dungeon a lot. By doing so, I find my coins are slowly increasing. For example, any common (white) items that can sell for 120 coins or above, I'll sell them. Anything lower I'll use for upgrades. For uncommon (green) items, I'll sell anything that's above 300 coins.

Try to do daily quests. They reward with coins. Except for the buy potion quest, I don't do it anymore.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Here's my approach. Items which has higher sell values, I'll sell them. Items with lower sell values, I use them for upgrades. I do replay the dungeon a lot. By doing so, I find my coins are slowly increasing. For example, any common (white) items that can sell for 120 coins or above, I'll sell them. Anything lower I'll use for upgrades. For uncommon (green) items, I'll sell anything that's above 300 coins.

Try to do daily quests. They reward with coins. Except for the buy potion quest, I don't do it anymore.

but the blue specially gold item very expensive for upgradings look like not worth it to do so causing me $30K each upgrading for this two color i still figure it out which one is cheaper better and easier going up fast for fusion and use less $money :D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »

Yup it running ok, now at lvl 21, im stuck at bigbear boss. Every bos it hard to kill and need more patience to kill it. This game look like Diablo 3, im playing on xbox 360.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Yup it running ok, now at lvl 21, im stuck at bigbear boss. Every bos it hard to kill and need more patience to kill it. This game look like Diablo 3, im playing on xbox 360.

Wah! You must be playing non-stop. My level is only 20, ha ha. Takes a long time to fuse and evolve, aiyo.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »

Mine was similar, but as a Mage I just say anything over 400 I sell. I have less money than you now, but early on if worked nicely for speedily getting the upgrades to overcome the bosses, but still be efficient. There's a formula to it we haven't cracked yet, lol. It exponentially gets more expensive to fusion higher items..but it's also more efficient. The cheapest items are so minimal they are like Free exp, but after that we'll need to do a little bit of math to perfect it me thinks
  • Options
    CodieCodie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine was similar, but as a Mage I just say anything over 400 I sell. I have less money than you now, but early on if worked nicely for speedily getting the upgrades to overcome the bosses, but still be efficient. There's a formula to it we haven't cracked yet, lol. It exponentially gets more expensive to fusion higher items..but it's also more efficient. The cheapest items are so minimal they are like Free exp, but after that we'll need to do a little bit of math to perfect it me thinks

I'm at lvl 34 with almost max items which can be farm w/o using any gems..

My advise will is farm at boss which u can kill ez.
    Re-play boss.. I'm at 600k ez, a gold wep sell at 5-10k at last boss.

In game nick : Lynn
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    hi guys, just loaded the game, thanks for the tip on how download it.. im from the philippines using ios7, add me up guys, my in game name is DaxxenoS thanks in advance ^_^
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the add :)..
  • Options
    Codie wrote: »
    I'm at lvl 34 with almost max items which can be farm w/o using any gems..

My advise will is farm at boss which u can kill ez.
    Re-play boss.. I'm at 600k ez, a gold wep sell at 5-10k at last boss.

In game nick : Lynn

man I'm using warrior fight but earn just a little to perform upgrade require $80K each skill level up and that $80K i fight like hell still earning little from them my level still at 30 warrior only ivar Moutaint i still stuck on this level i think i need another two more days to pass this level my god
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    mthead wrote: »

Not released everywhere yet, not every game developer for glu has a admin account here, they are not obligated to, although information may be sent to them if needed. Theres probably no forum for it yet because not many people can get it yet, like i said above, not yet released world wide or massively used yet. (Although henshin posted a way to get it from any country, but still not "officially" repeased in those countries)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Not released everywhere yet, not every game developer for glu has a admin account here, they are not obligated to, although information may be sent to them if needed. Theres probably no forum for it yet because not many people can get it yet, like i said above, not yet released world wide or massively used yet. (Although henshin posted a way to get it from any country, but still not "officially" repeased in those countries)

Kush, any confirmation what will happen once it's released in the U.S.?

From a developer standpoint..I wonder what will happen..will I get an "auto-update" from the U.S. store because that's the apple ID i'm back on? If not..will I then have to delete the 2nd version? If it doesn't auto upgrade, I don't really wanna delete all the data..But then again..perhaps if I manually go to the store because it hasn't been detected it would override my game?

So confusing. The biggest question really comes down to whether or not those of us who've gotten ahead will lose our time and dedication already spent on the new sweet version. Let me know if you know how any of this will work.
  • Options
    Kush, any confirmation what will happen once it's released in the U.S.?

From a developer standpoint..I wonder what will happen..will I get an "auto-update" from the U.S. store because that's the apple ID i'm back on? If not..will I then have to delete the 2nd version? If it doesn't auto upgrade, I don't really wanna delete all the data..But then again..perhaps if I manually go to the store because it hasn't been detected it would override my game?

So confusing. The biggest question really comes down to whether or not those of us who've gotten ahead will lose our time and dedication already spent on the new sweet version. Let me know if you know how any of this will work.

Im sure we did not waste our times playing for nothing, if you are on a US account and the game is released the game should just get updated like any other game. No date when it comes out for the US has been said yet. I found that if you click on a link to the app, eternity warriors 3, it would lead you to the apple store and it would give us a option to change the store and the game should appear there just like it did to me. Not sure if i am still in the US or new Zealand store since i have not found a section that tells me. Im trying to see if i can know, or im going to google it to see what store i am in
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Found out i was in the new zealand apple store. Not that hard to switch back. Just takes a couple minutes. Hope whoever has had the game has been enjoying it.
    IMG%5D
  • Options

hi Spider-Man Peter Parker :o
    please show use the link direct it will post your photo here not post website link
    and your photo meanings is crash you press the button faster then your device progress iPhone, ipod, or iPad
    this game still on running beta in two country New Zealand & Singapore soon will release worldwide i think GLU have to change it money minimum for upgrade now beta too expensive for upgrade item too easy get but hard to earn and get money
    GLU admin please take note feedback from us in this forum
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    Mead river onward stage will drop demon heart. But personally I found mead river boss drop the most for me. It's like 5-10% drop rate there. So good luck man

hi Kobe
    my level now 31 i have equip almost in a Great War armor and weapon recently i have luck spin from wheel of fortune silver i get the blue ring 1380 power max but it said require level 35 to unlock means we have a unlimited upgrade every stronger weapon require minimum another level to unlock it also stand for we very need a lot of cash money to preparing upgrade oh my god make me sick
  • Options
    hi Kobe
    my level now 31 i have equip almost in a Great War armor and weapon recently i have luck spin from wheel of fortune silver i get the blue ring 1380 power max but it said require level 35 to unlock means we have a unlimited upgrade every stronger weapon require minimum another level to unlock it also stand for we very need a lot of cash money to preparing upgrade oh my god make me sick

I believe there's a max cap. My mage weapon cannot be evolved anymore. The last evolved I did on her weapon is when it's at Fusion level 15.
  • Options
  • Options
    Guys, where can i get minions heart?
  • Options
    Guys, im currently level 14, where can i grind fir purple or gold items and what lvl?
  • Options
    Guys, where can i get minions heart?
    Guys, im currently level 14, where can i grind fir purple or gold items and what lvl?

Cyclops.

The big bosses are always a good source to grind for good items.
  • Options
    Have to upgrade my items to kill him heheh thanks jon