Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Wooww you two haved million coin, how dedicatedyou are playing this game. Grind grind hahaha...

man let see this weekend i will be Lv40 hahaha and 10 million of cash money haha itu lah baru hebat
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    man let see this weekend i will be Lv40 hahaha and 10 million of cash money haha itu lah baru hebat

Haha! I don't know if I'll remain that dedicated since there isn't really anything to play for yet..I'm sure I'll do the dailies and what not for sure, but the experience is very inefficient because we're not expected to be this high of a level yet I don't think. Pretty sure that anyone who is a 100 already has cheated to get there.
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    hey GUYS this game EW3 looks like DH4.. i played DH4 but in multiplayer game it sucks... gameloft can't fix that **** bugsss.. i hope EW3 does not like DH4.. see yah there guys..

just post or reply your commnts if what is the differnts EW3 and DH4... i think EW3 run smothly wen on multiplayer mode.. i think:p
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Haha! I don't know if I'll remain that dedicated since there isn't really anything to play for yet..I'm sure I'll do the dailies and what not for sure, but the experience is very inefficient because we're not expected to be this high of a level yet I don't think. Pretty sure that anyone who is a 100 already has cheated to get there.

that is impossible reaching to Lv100 at this game just launch New Zealand & Singapore less then a month i May thinking there are use jailbreak i can said i play daily and only hit in most ivar mountain but still nowadays my Lv37 of cause all are fully upgrade in skill compare with Lv100 mine less them 63% reach to that stage means is hacker let GLU decide how there make move solve on this issue
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

I've seen one player lower lvl but his gear it posible to blieve 90% crit damage every piece, he is must be cheater, kau ni hebat bah ;)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Christ and henshin i found this two players has had all charector lvl 50 are you blieve?
    2z9drn4.jpg
    qxj7eq.jpg
    Chinnese player. they are talking about hall behind ivar mountains (forgot name)
  • Options
    Nice find! That mage armor sure is sexy!!! Geez, now I'm all jealous, lol
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Christ and henshin i found this two players has had all charector lvl 50
    Chinnese player. they are talking about hall behind ivar mountains (forgot name)

if you said her Lv50 yes i believe it is possible but in the mean time Lv100 that is different this guys must jail breaker if he can proof his stock keeping demons soulshard show us he got 1000 pcs then i really believe in him or her.
    anyway i like her arms she is so beautiful man :rolleyes:
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Where did they get those kinds of gears? At hellboy??
  • Options
    please share with us if you found a special weapon in wheel of fortune the silver offering.
    we wish to see and share everything about who found a new and strongers weapon in there and i still use my old weapon annihilating sword of butcher max-1113 that looks not really that high in attack, ctl damage and ctl chance
    hope soon see your real great weapon all of them warrior Mage and monk
  • Options
    It's so interesting that they don't open up the new content till I assume you've hit at least level 40. I can't confirm this because I'm still level 36..but obviously I'm hoping the new content opens up at 37..Otherwise I anticipate I may kill the final boss 20ish times a day and do the daily quests? That would be a shame if I have to repetitively do the same thing over and over to see the exp bar crawl for 4 whole levels before new content is opened up.

At least give me some variety in how to level up. More daily quests, increased exp at the low levels..something else other than "the best use of your time is to kill hellboy" 3000 more times (results may vary).

Thinking about spending my Offerings to see if I can get some of the halloween looking gear..i'm thinking that may be the theme? Not sure if it all drops from the new content or if it's from the Offerings though. If anyone's tried it out, let us know for sure :)
  • Options
    Chris
    i repeat and repeating fight only ivar mountain cause there high XP point and reselling are useless weapon exchange for money at thie version EW3
    now I'm Lv37 50% reaching Lv38 coins at 6.2 million and i feel that this level are begun really hard to achieve to full fill a full bar Level 38 and coming reaching to Lv39 i think possible we collect coin 2 mil for this level really drive me crazy and i still not yet found other player who reach to Lv100.
    my silver offering 21 and iron 64 still on saving up i prefer wait till next update I will boom them on haha
  • Options
    Chris
    yes now I'm Lv37 30% reaching Lv38 coins at 6.2 million and i feel that this level are begun really hard to achieve to full fill a full bar Level 38 and coming reaching to Lv39 i think possible we collect coin 2 mil for this level really drive me crazy and i still not yet found other player who reach to Lv100.
    my silver offering 21 and iron 64 still on saving up i prefer wait till next update I will boom them on haha

Nice! I'm like 90% through 36..so you're saying that the new stage didn't open up at level 37? Bummer! :/ I'm on 2.2 million coins at the moment.
  • Options
    Nice! I'm like 90% through 36..so you're saying that the new stage didn't open up at level 37? Bummer! :/ I'm on 2.2 million coins at the moment.

the level 37 still okay for me to go for XP point upgrading but i think Lv37 compare with Lv36 and Lv36 are more easier faster up level which mean more higher Level we go more XP point require and in Lv40 i guess to reaching this level we may possible at least 2 million coin collect from the resale all weapon price that we trading.

example level 20 we resale all weapon and get collect $200.000 from that Lv20
    but in other hand level 37 we resale all weapon and could get collect and up to 1.5 million
    means higher we go for level the requirement are also following up including our defense and attack possibly weapon dropping more higher and better
  • Options
    peter_paker92peter_paker92 Registered Users 21 Posts
    sigh game's boring now if glu wont release new stage =(
  • Options
    man sometime feel that playing lonely really think like stupid i play so hot until it came out this problem
    image.jpg
    did anyone else see this picture some going wrong ?
  • Options
    man sometime feel that playing lonely really think like stupid i play so hot until it came out this problem
    did anyone else see this picture some going wrong ?

I've gotten that one for sure before. The stats are other item's stats and the array of images is basically off by 1. After clicking continue, things resume as normal. That'd be sweet to wear a blob head though, but it's not happening :P
  • Options
    I've gotten that one for sure before. The stats are other item's stats and the array of images is basically off by 1. After clicking continue, things resume as normal. That'd be sweet to wear a blob head though, but it's not happening :P

yup i guess it is bugs error showing other item very funny indeed luckily it would effect any item lost of changes it just a picture error or incorrect
  • Options
    yup i guess it is bugs error showing other item very funny indeed luckily it would effect any item lost of changes it just a picture error or incorrect

I'm beginning to think it might be a viable strategy to NOT collect loot. Does that sound insane?...like..I already have 2 million coins, and my level 37 upgrade only cost 200k...i can make 200k in 40 boss kills if need be. At what point I wonder (if any) is it just no longer worth grabbing the loot because vendoring the items doesn't become worth the time, lol..sounds silly I know, but thinking about these things is what makes me tick. I know that when i was farming for Demon Eyes I never went after a single barrel or extra thing, it was just kill the 2 bosses that might drop them and the chests and bam, done. Wash, rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    I'm beginning to think it might be a viable strategy to NOT collect loot. Does that sound insane?...like..I already have 2 million coins, and my level 37 upgrade only cost 200k...i can make 200k in 40 boss kills if need be. At what point I wonder (if any) is it just no longer worth grabbing the loot because vendoring the items doesn't become worth the time, lol..sounds silly I know, but thinking about these things is what makes me tick. I know that when i was farming for Demon Eyes I never went after a single barrel or extra thing, it was just kill the 2 bosses that might drop them and the chests and bam, done. Wash, rinse, repeat.

well if i not collect any goods in between the boss drop by it look waste haha normally I will get it but as you mentioned most of item dropped really is stupid and priceless object only maybe in 10 to 20 per round it will drop out annihilating weapon that cost much higher possible reaching to $10.000 per weapon and now I have own 7.3mil Lv38 i hope will reach my target this weekend either 10 million or Lv40 ha i know 10 mil is easy to get it but Lv40 really hard upgrade the boss easy kill 23 second or 30 Second Level up that much difficult lol need time to play anyway will keep update with you guys when reach that Level minimum require upgrading $ skill will post a photo here good luck
  • Options
    well if i not collect any goods in between the boss drop by it look waste haha normally I will get it but as you mentioned most of item dropped really is stupid and priceless object only maybe in 10 to 20 per round it will drop out annihilating weapon that cost much higher possible reaching to $10.000 per weapon and now I have own 7.3mil Lv38 i hope will reach my target this weekend either 10 million or Lv40 ha i know 10 mil is easy to get it but Lv40 really hard upgrade the boss easy kill 23 second or 30 Second Level up that much difficult lol need time to play anyway will keep update with you guys when reach that Level minimum require upgrading $ skill will post a photo here good luck

Nice! Could you also let us know what level (if any) the chamber behind the Ivar Mountains opens up? I wonder if it's just something you go to every time after you beat Hellboy or if it becomes a new stage..or if people are just lying. Thanks!
  • Options
    Nice! Could you also let us know what level (if any) the chamber behind the Ivar Mountains opens up? I wonder if it's just something you go to every time after you beat Hellboy or if it becomes a new stage..or if people are just lying. Thanks!

sure of cause every new made you will see it posted here at the present version hellboy ivar mountain is the last mission unless glu releasing new update that is really is changing something because i far as my experierence on software today existing EW3 data are 450mb store in all iDeives if new are available this size 450mb of existing data would not able to expending or adding anyother new animation monster or maps it can't fit in there. unless glu released data may reach to 700mb i guess it could be not long for latest version released soon thats why we would let our time for wasted we should continue fight and upgrade let see what is really in behind the wall of ivar mountains :)
  • Options
    sigh game's boring now if glu wont release new stage =(

hello peter did you found any good weapon offering from silver wheel of fortune spinning item ?
  • Options
    i remember my beginning playing this game is awesome and i only search and keep upgrading gold color item specially helmet i try spin in silver god and i very luck i get one item imprevious helmet then i sale it cause this item are while color and another sword i got from there also silver god vicious sword also same white color both of them i sale it. i'm thinking back again if i keeping this stuff and upgrade it what will be today ?
    and here is the funny case what do you know
    image.jpg
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hi, I read through the past posts and just wish to confirm my findings.

All my 3 characters finally is able to beat Hellboy and is now farming him for items. They just crossed Lv31.

For weapon, the best drop from Hellboy is Annihilating Sword/Wand/Fist of Butcher?

For armor, the best is Ancient XXX of Resolve?

How about rings and talisman? Is it also called Ancient XXX of Berserker, or Magnificient XXX of Berserker?

Appreciate you inputs so that I don't waste resources in upgrading.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi, I read through the past posts and just wish to confirm my findings.

All my 3 characters finally is able to beat Hellboy and is now farming him for items. They just crossed Lv31.

For weapon, the best drop from Hellboy is Annihilating Sword/Wand/Fist of Butcher?

For armor, the best is Ancient XXX of Resolve?

How about rings and talisman? Is it also called Ancient XXX of Berserker, or Magnificient XXX of Berserker?

Appreciate you inputs so that I don't waste resources in upgrading.

well as my existing weapon and armour for warrior
    1, weapon - Annihilating sword of the raider - 894.2 Attack 44.0% Critical damage, 26.3% item find. GS & MAX 1302 MAX-evolve

2, Head - Ancient Helm of resolve - 1791.06HP, 177.5 def, 26.3% item find. GS & MAX 383 256 MAX-evole

3, shoulder - Striking paudrons of resolve - 1578.2 HP, 156.7 def, 21.9% item find. GS & MAX 336 MAX-evolve

4, chest - Ancient breastplate of resolve - 1873.8 HP, 187.4 def, 26.3% item find. GS & MAX 401 max:401 MAX-evolve

5, Arms - Striking gauntlets of resolve - 1651.1 HP, 164.0 def, 21.9% item find. GS & MAX 351 MAX-evolve

6, Leg - Magnificent Boots of Resolve - 1449.7 HP 144.6 def. 26.3% item find GS & MAX 277 MAX-evolve

7, Necklace - Magnificent talisman of the berserker - 16.7% Ctl chance, 52.6% ctl damage, 8.9 energy reduction. GS & MAX 1113 MAX-evolve

8, Ring - Magnificent Ring of the berserker - 16.7% ctl chance, 52.6% ctl damage, 8.9 energy reduction GS & MAX 1113 MAX-evolve

HP:14507.3
    Attack:1048.2
    Defense:984.3
    Critical Chance:50.0%
    Critical Damage:201.2%
    increase item find:122.6%
    Energy Reduction:17.8 total: GS & MAX - 5315

this is my up to date for warrior and i saw few of them are stronger in this list but it just a little bit higher so i decide not to waste my money for upgrade such a stupid and wrongful weapon same as we did play in eternity warrior 2 beginning time we are been fools by them haha now i got 8.3 million coins diamond still little as 82 pcs
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply Henshin
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply Henshin

I think it's character dependent. For the Neck/Ring Accessories, I believe the Energy Reduction is important for the Warrior (so I've heard), but for the Mage it's not so XXX of the Vulture is the best for a Mage. I also haven't played the Monk so not sure how fast/slow the energy gets used for that character.

We've killed Hellboy so many times, it looks like the Ancient set is only available on Helm/Chest at this time.
  • Options
    I think it's character dependent. For the Neck/Ring Accessories, I believe the Energy Reduction is important for the Warrior (so I've heard), but for the Mage it's not so XXX of the Vulture is the best for a Mage. I also haven't played the Monk so not sure how fast/slow the energy gets used for that character.

We've killed Hellboy so many times, it looks like the Ancient set is only available on Helm/Chest at this time.

Hmm.. quite frankly, I have not tested how effective is energy reduction on my mage. so probably u r right.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Any tips on what gear is better for mage? I mean what type f weapon and armor? What stats are best for mage?