Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Ha ha I am very sure as I have always been on the lookout for little bonuses like this as I did for EW2. Try it and see, use your revive potions then power off and on again and start EW3.

Hahahaha! Wow, here I am suggesting people to buy all these potions, but you're even more pro than that! I wish I'd known this back then, woulda been a much better time saver..of course now, the money involved isn't important, but back then it sure was!

Speaking of meaningless..I'm still at level 37, and haven't been playing that much other than the dailies, I complete all the daily quests and my bar doesn't seem to have moved at all. I've been much busier lately so the thought of doing the same thing 800 times in a row or however long it takes isn't that appealing to me..I now have 1k demon Sigil's in my inventory and don't even WANNA imagine how many Henshin has lol (but for real how many do you have?).

Also, did level 38 open up the new stage or do you think it'll be level 39/40 before it happens? If it even exists at all.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    I dobt think theres no next level for now after ivar mountains, i observed that mostly high leveled chars are using green and blue items in which they got from spinning.. I doubt it if there is already a new map..
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Jetzz13 wrote: »
    i cant see you in town man.. hahaha.. better times come when you around in town.. i add you as 1 of my friend.. dont hesitate to accept me...haha

hi already adding Thanks please add including our friends here check on this link
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?51454-Eternity-Warriors-3-Players-List-For-adding-friends

there are all expert team mate ;)
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    oh my. epic bug. I never knew about it also. but now that we mentioned it here so openly, Glu will sure fix it soon. Well, have fun while it last I guess. haha.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    oh my. epic bug. I never knew about it also. but now that we mentioned it here so openly, Glu will sure fix it soon. Well, have fun while it last I guess. haha.

That why I am so damn sore to be told that I have jailbreak. I never used or will ever use it. All that I use is what can be found in the game itself, like icloud. If there are any abnormalities in the game, they are created by the devs themselves. I don't need 3 party apps to enjoy my game.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Hahahaha! Wow, here I am suggesting people to buy all these potions, but you're even more pro than that! I wish I'd known this back then, woulda been a much better time saver..of course now, the money involved isn't important, but back then it sure was!

Speaking of meaningless..I'm still at level 37, and haven't been playing that much other than the dailies, I complete all the daily quests and my bar doesn't seem to have moved at all. I've been much busier lately so the thought of doing the same thing 800 times in a row or however long it takes isn't that appealing to me..I now have 1k demon Sigil's in my inventory and don't even WANNA imagine how many Henshin has lol (but for real how many do you have?).

Also, did level 38 open up the new stage or do you think it'll be level 39/40 before it happens? If it even exists at all.

lauapik really smart looking for good advantage for this kind of potion revive this is amazing news & now i don't stand a chance to use this revive cause at my level i never could be die at all even standing open for hellboy attacking my bar is stand strong never few that life bar dropping on.

man i got 2K ++ demon sigil hahaha i feel that these is too many of them
    image.jpg
    my Lv39 all upgrade the last upgrading skill is Whirlwind 5/5 all done only left 3 skill to fulfil in full gage Maximum Power
    Stone Skin 7/10 Battle Instincts 7/10 & Berserker Raga 7/10
  • Options
    That why I am so damn sore to be told that I have jailbreak. I never used or will ever use it. All that I use is what can be found in the game itself, like icloud. If there are any abnormalities in the game, they are created by the devs themselves. I don't need 3 party apps to enjoy my game.

Yeah, this is why I'm not gonna even go anywhere near that revive trick. Who knows what Glu might think of it later. I want my files to be flawless this time around.
  • Options
    lauapik really smart looking for good advantage for this kind of potion revive this is amazing news & now i don't stand a chance to use this revive cause at my level i never could be die at all even standing open for hellboy attacking my bar is stand strong never few that life bar dropping on.

man i got 2K ++ demon sigil hahaha i feel that these is too many of them
    image.jpg
    my Lv39 all upgrade the last upgrading skill is Whirlwind 5/5 all done only left 3 skill to fulfil in full gage Maximum Power
    Stone Skin 7/10 Battle Instincts 7/10 & Berserker Raga 7/10

Ahh, so I'm gonna go ahead and speculate that 8/10 for those is at 40, 9/10 is at 45, and 10/10 is at lvl 50. That would make sense to me, and I feel like that would round out the characters nicely..here's hoping that whenever you eventually hit level 40 that a new stage opens up, lol.
  • Options

maybe at EW2 auto detected that your amount and gem are abnormal so you have to settle this issue then came back it said.
    i think is should be a programmed bugs it set to auto detection but not in glu staff monitoring checking back history of the player
  • Options
    Ahh, so I'm gonna go ahead and speculate that 8/10 for those is at 40, 9/10 is at 45, and 10/10 is at lvl 50. That would make sense to me, and I feel like that would round out the characters nicely..here's hoping that whenever you eventually hit level 40 that a new stage opens up, lol.

at this far this moment all stage still remind Lv23 hellboy but who knows maybe reaching to Lv40 it could be open new maps for all but i will trying to open as soon possible but honestly Lv40 not that easier to reach cause the bar gage would go up as easily Lv3+
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    I saw someone mention before that the best weapon in the game for a warrior was the Annihilating Sword of the Butcher? Now is that the one from gem offerings or the one that drops off Hellboy? Also, for clarification purposes Ancient XX of Resolve is the best armor currently? There's no other suffix that beats Resolve?
  • Options
    I saw someone mention before that the best weapon in the game for a warrior was the Annihilating Sword of the Butcher? Now is that the one from gem offerings or the one that drops off Hellboy? Also, for clarification purposes Ancient XX of Resolve is the best armor currently? There's no other suffix that beats Resolve?

current version for free weapon yes it drop by hellboy annihilating sword of the butcher warrior but I think if you could get so luck spin from iron or silver wheel of fortune that weapon far more powerful then this one i got it before but i sale it from my beginner playing this game i can't remember what type or name weapon i have spin on silver god offerings reason i sale it because the attack critical damage and critical chance is too low beyond my estimate so i sale it out useless weapon but is nice looking too
  • Options
    today i have catcher this player he use ultimate weapon this is great weapon love it so much i think he draw from silver god the wheel of fortune really change his fate

image.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Henshin. I found the sword from Hellboy, but it's only like 150ish max above my current sword, with a lower gearscore? Makes no sense, really lol I wish I understood how the "max" thing works.
  • Options
    Yeah, this is why I'm not gonna even go anywhere near that revive trick. Who knows what Glu might think of it later. I want my files to be flawless this time around.

I thought that all except noobs know that revive potions can regenerate. I dont think it is a trick. It's been there from the start. The regeneration happens without having to power off and on, it happens if you fuse or evolve without having to power off.

@Scream - have you managed to kill off hellboy?
  • Options
    I thought that all except noobs know that revive potions can regenerate. I dont think it is a trick. It's been there from the start. The regeneration happens without having to power off and on, it happens if you fuse or evolve without having to power off.

@Scream - have you managed to kill off hellboy?

Yeah I noticed that as well with the revive potions lol yes I did manage to kill him. I've gotten the Ancient Helm of Resolve off of him, and I've fused it up a bit, then I found the Annihilating Sword of the Butcher, but I am yet to equip it because I need to go back to Helgard and farm more Demon Eyes lol I've developed a decent strategy against him, which allows me to go toe-to-toe with him. The odd time, if he criticals me after he enrages, I might have to use a revive, but it's rare now. Basically, I learned that you can move to his backside when he's about to do his 3-way burst attack and I'm getting better at timing his other attacks to parry them. It helps that my current sword is like 700 damage, as well, and my HP is roughly 8500 lol I was farming him a lot yesterday, and a bit today. I tallied about 6 soulshards yesterday which was good.
  • Options

I think you still have a chance to use revive regeneration if you have not played Mage and Monk. Revive and levels are not shared by the 3 characters, only coins and gems. You can still be slaughtered as Mage and Monk, you are a superhero in Warrior mode only heh heh!
  • Options

I think you still have a chance to use revive regeneration if you have not played Mage and Monk. Revive and levels are not shared by the 3 characters, only coins and gems. You can still be slaughtered as Mage and Monk, you are a superhero in Warrior mode only heh heh!

:) i have to start my engine for other two character
  • Options
    Thanks Henshin. I found the sword from Hellboy, but it's only like 150ish max above my current sword, with a lower gearscore? Makes no sense, really lol I wish I understood how the "max" thing works.

this is the higher weapon found in warrior for free Annihilating sword of the butcher
    image.jpg
    i still trying to get the stronger weapon but since that I can't go further for free weapon maybe we need try in wheel of fortune
  • Options
    So, how many dailies are there when you've beaten Hellboy? Just the three (wolves, wolfman and hellboy)? Plus the regular health potion/fusion dailies obviously. Also, I'm level 31, so should I save my Iron/Silver tokens? I used them today, and I got a demon champions sigil and 2 pieces of gear that take reagents you can't farm right now. Should I sell the gear I got from the rolls today or save them for when new content is released?
  • Options
    Fighting as Mage is quite different from Warrior. As Mage you cant parry but you can teleport which can be haphazard, maybe I need more practice. But as with most of the bosses, once you manage to kill them, the next time around killing them is a piece of cake. I use the Mage character like my EW 1 Mage.
  • Options
    Fighting as Mage is quite different from Warrior. As Mage you cant parry but you can teleport which can be haphazard, maybe I need more practice. But as with most of the bosses, once you manage to kill them, the next time around killing them is a piece of cake. I use the Mage character like my EW 1 Mage.

U can control where you want to teleport to by using the movement key. If not, by default, she'll teleport backwards even though there's no more space behind. So if U want to teleport to her front, press the forward key and then the ice/teleport skill. same for left/right. most of the time I just teleport either forward or backward.
  • Options
    So, how many dailies are there when you've beaten Hellboy? Just the three (wolves, wolfman and hellboy)? Plus the regular health potion/fusion dailies obviously. Also, I'm level 31, so should I save my Iron/Silver tokens? I used them today, and I got a demon champions sigil and 2 pieces of gear that take reagents you can't farm right now. Should I sell the gear I got from the rolls today or save them for when new content is released?

Same daily quests as you. Lv33. I'm saving my spins now. Have 450 iron & 150 silver spin now. I can save 18 iron and 6 silver spins daily with all 3 characters now.
  • Options
    So what happened to the 1 hour limit for your game, ha ha. Awesome progress. I have just reached Level 32, Mage mode only and plodding along and taking my sweet time. Wonder if the game freezes whenever you get the daily reward; have to reboot the tablet after every daily award. The last time was you get to the daily reward twice but get nothing but now you do get the reward after rebooting.
  • Options
    Anyone else having network issues? It's caused me to lose my drops from Hellboy twice now. I guess I'm going to continue to save my iron/silver tokens. I probably won't play a new character until I'm done with my Warrior, and even then, I'm not sure what I would play lol
  • Options
    So what happened to the 1 hour limit for your game, ha ha.

Haha. That limit was for EW2, and it still apply. Before EW3, my main game was another game called Buddy Rush. But I'd given up that game and EW3 is my full time game now.
    Anyone else having network issues? It's caused me to lose my drops from Hellboy twice now. I guess I'm going to continue to save my iron/silver tokens. I probably won't play a new character until I'm done with my Warrior, and even then, I'm not sure what I would play lol

Same just now during my lunch break. Anyway, gotta go back to work now.
  • Options
    Yes, keeps getting disconnected and losing drops. Going to stop playing for now.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Same daily quests as you. Lv33. I'm saving my spins now. Have 450 iron & 150 silver spin now. I can save 18 iron and 6 silver spins daily with all 3 characters now.

are you sure three of them warrior mage and monk can earn each other daily 2 silver god offerings ??
    how ? i have try switch over other character but it would work
  • Options

i earn as usual 2 silver and 6 iron but Jon said he can triple up daily bonuses thats why i still figure it out how it work to get three character at once earning daily bonus
  • Options
    are you sure three of them warrior mage and monk can earn each other daily 2 silver god offerings ??
    how ? i have try switch over other character but it would work

the iron/silver offerings earned or used is shared among all the 3 characters, so are the gold coins and Gems. All my 3 characters are farming Hellboy now, so they can earn 2 silver and 6 iron offerings daily by doing their daily quest individually. So it all adds up.