Options

Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Congrats manta:)
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Thanks Mike - I appreciate that. Whether I or anyone else belongs on that list or not is a matter of opinion, obviously. There are a ton of really good players out there and that makes the game fun. Those that don't quit, however, are the ones who make the game really fun. So, whether someone is an elite player or just an average player, if they are a player that simply refuses to quit and plays the game right until the bitter end regardless of the circumstances, those are the types of players that I like to see on Indestructible and those players deserve kudos.

On that note, I am using hotel wi-fi tonight and have tried to play several games but kept getting booted off the game. If you were on a game where I was booted off of tonight, I apologize - I did not intentionally quit on you!

And by the way, I insist that Tyler88 be on that list. Wow is that player good - he beat me on Recover the Charge while I was using the BigRig. Historically I have a pretty good record in that scenario, but he made it seem easy for him. Tyler88 is one of the best of the best!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hey Dapper,
    Nice to know ... re: Sapper ... tough (never quits). Just played 2 games in a row with BGHBOX and he bailed out both times after taking a pounding (almost always better to at least end it, even if you have a lame partner or one that quits). Feisty is pretty good player ... agree. We've had good conversations. Still looking for Polerex and Frenzy but they're in hiding ... wanting to pound on them a bit. Take care ... you're a great player!

Mas
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Mr. Jurich, A.K.A --> Mas, I would like to play you. But when I try to, you have your settings in Game Center set to NOT ACCEPT any new game invitations. Therefore, I and no one else can play against you. I do not hide and never have. I don't appreciate you making up stories that I hide. Neither I nor POLEREX11 hide. Oh and I look forward to the "pounding"you plan on giving us. LOL.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Thanks Mike - I appreciate that. Whether I or anyone else belongs on that list or not is a matter of opinion, obviously. There are a ton of really good players out there and that makes the game fun. Those that don't quit, however, are the ones who make the game really fun. So, whether someone is an elite player or just an average player, if they are a player that simply refuses to quit and plays the game right until the bitter end regardless of the circumstances, those are the types of players that I like to see on Indestructible and those players deserve kudos.

On that note, I am using hotel wi-fi tonight and have tried to play several games but kept getting booted off the game. If you were on a game where I was booted off of tonight, I apologize - I did not intentionally quit on you!

And by the way, I insist that Tyler88 be on that list. Wow is that player good - he beat me on Recover the Charge while I was using the BigRig. Historically I have a pretty good record in that scenario, but he made it seem easy for him. Tyler88 is one of the best of the best!

Hi Manta, Your welcome. Yes, it is opinion. :o But opinions are what make the world go around, lol. Tyler88' i wish I could play him once to at least verify what you are saying about him. I do believe what you are saying. Where and when does he usually play?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Hi Frenzy ... where do I change settings to allow me to play a game against you? Help me out. It looks like we're friends already on Game Center. I'm checking on an iPad, but do not see where I set it up to NOT ACCEPT. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the follow-up. Lighten up a bit on the hiding comment. I've played many games but cannot recall playing you in the past, so it made me curious as to how you've come up with your list. From what I gather, you're mainly out on Death Match which I'll typically only play for the Daily Challenge stuff.

Just saw the option to change it in account settings ... never really ventured into Game Center much ... thanks. It should be OK now.

ps. Get ready to be "pounded" ... LOL.
  • Options
    Another good player ... Berger (mean DOZER) ... although he just took a pounding. He's very good.
  • Options
    Hahaha my dozer is near completion as im making it a true indestructible car>:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Btw ,as/juirich you can find me in the asia server in team death match!if you wanna pound me i promise I don't go down without a pounding on myself��
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Hi Frenzy ... where do I change settings to allow me to play a game against you? Help me out. It looks like we're friends already on Game Center. I'm checking on an iPad, but do not see where I set it up to NOT ACCEPT. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the follow-up. Lighten up a bit on the hiding comment. I've played many games but cannot recall playing you in the past, so it made me curious as to how you've come up with your list. From what I gather, you're mainly out on Death Match which I'll typically only play for the Daily Challenge stuff.

Just saw the option to change it in account settings ... never really ventured into Game Center much ... thanks. It should be OK now.

ps. Get ready to be "pounded" ... LOL.

Hi Mas, I do not play Death Match often. I am usually in Team Death Match the most in the NA and Asia servers. I play in the evenings (eastern standard time) mostly so if you are playing later tonight (Monday) you can expect a possible challenge from me. :rolleyes: I look forward to playing you soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey Dapper,
    Nice to know ... re: Sapper ... tough (never quits). Just played 2 games in a row with BGHBOX and he bailed out both times after taking a pounding (almost always better to at least end it, even if you have a lame partner or one that quits). Feisty is pretty good player ... agree. We've had good conversations. Still looking for Polerex and Frenzy but they're in hiding ... wanting to pound on them a bit. Take care ... you're a great player!

Mas
    Lol, too funny! I hate it when you finally get to play a supposed good player and they either quit or the connection drops and you end up feeling cheated.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Hey Dapper,

Mas

Well the pounding was completed last night. It just did not go they way Mas had expected.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Well the pounding was completed last night. It just did not go they way Mas had expected.
    No matter who got pounded I hope you all had fun!:cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Ddannen wrote: »
    No matter who got pounded I hope you all had fun!:cool:

That is the spirit Dapper. I like that. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Hey maaaaassssss,wwwwwhhheeeerrrrreeeeeee aaaaaaarrrrrreeeeeee yyyyyyyoooooooouuuuuuuuu?!:I have been expecting you:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Albert has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
    subire mas videos de estos para que veais quien manda.
    I'll upload more videos of these so you can see the boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyvRGCSUK24
  • Options
    Cubon has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Have you played against Google? He has gotten really good.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    yes i have...googles a good friend of mine,plus
    CuBon....really,he cant even beat me when he runs away....which is always what he does-_-
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Mike. Add Red. Just played against him and he is really good. Anyone else know him?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    lkk21lkk21 Registered Users 4 Posts
    how about the Apple Players?
    Hey bro guess what. I don have any money were GONNA DIE YAAAAAYYY

4v65pe.jpg
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    yes i have...googles a good friend of mine,plus
    CuBon....really,he cant even beat me when he runs away....which is always what he does-_-

POLEREX, there are players who we can beat and lose to on any given day, as you mentioned with CuBon, but in most cases he is very dominant. Thanks for your feedback. If I play him soon and finds that he quits than he will not be on the list anymore but hopefully that will not be the case.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Mike. Add Red. Just played against him and he is really good. Anyone else know him?

Yes, I have played Red and Google. They are very good and will be added. Thanks Manta!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    lkk21 wrote: »
    how about the Apple Players?

Yes, Apple iOs players are definitely included in this list. The first page says so.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    La Parca has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    think you should add lime,his shooter is really proggressing.....still cant beat me,but his shooter is still in the works.and i think he has a lot of potential!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    think you should add lime,his shooter is really proggressing.....still cant beat me,but his shooter is still in the works.and i think he has a lot of potential!

Lime is on the list already. He was one of the first to be added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    oh....lol:D
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I have a question i was online and I was playing with these two guys and they weren't shooting each other and when we got to the chat they said they were part of a clan on this website and they told me to join so I did but how do I join the clan?