Options

Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    What do I call you? POLEREX or POLER? I don't know what either of them mean!

Well POLEREX(lower case though)......cold i thought i am cold blooded...also POLEREX is a cleaning company so i though also clean up the competition!
    But anyways u didnt make it bipolar because that would mean im hot....like im on a hot streak,but yea POLEREX cold blooded
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    007crad007crad Registered Users 16 Posts
    LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, Mantaray you are crazy, LOL, For busting POLEREX out like that,LOL,LOL,
  • Options
    ??? What are you talking about?
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Mike and Fellow brothers here is a list of guys that I think would be a great addition to our clan we may have had beef with these guys in the past but for the greater good of the clan it might be time to eat it, We are about to lose one of our brothers to school I am not trying to replace him but just trying to help fill the void that will be missing when he leaves, I don't think any of these guys are associated with any clans at this time if they are We can just skip over them and move to the next guy I have seen these guys on a daily basis putting in work in the game they are some really good players, Bacon,Yatzurem,Cubon,Jonathan,XlegundX,Paul Dirac and Giovanni8, Mike if you and the guys agree we can start reaching out to these guys and see if thay are interested in being apart of S&A CO. Let me know what you guys think.
  • Options
    007crad wrote: »
    Mike and Fellow brothers here is a list of guys that I think would be a great addition to our clan we may have had beef with these guys in the past but for the greater good of the clan it might be time to eat it, We are about to lose one of our brothers to school I am not trying to replace him but just trying to help fill the void that will be missing when he leaves, I don't think any of these guys are associated with any clans at this time if they are We can just skip over them and move to the next guy I have seen these guys on a daily basis putting in work in the game they are some really good players, Bacon,Yatzurem,Cubon,Jonathan,XlegundX,Paul Dirac and Giovanni8, Mike if you and the guys agree we can start reaching out to these guys and see if thay are interested in being apart of S&A CO. Let me know what you guys think.

I agree,
    Bacon,Cubon,Jonathan,PaulDirac and Mike should be a part of the clan
    although Yatzurem is quitter...something the clan doesn't do,xlegendx is a bad sport Giovanni8....if your talking about Cali he was in the clan before but he didn't follow the clan rules at that time and now he got kicked out
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts

007crad, there is a thread in our more private board for potential new members that we would like to add.

As for that list, I would be against Yatzurem, xLegendx and Paul Dirac joining - I just don't think they're good enough, but I'll defer to what everyone else thinks. As for Yatzurem, not only is he no good enough, but he is also a consistent quitter, which is a big negative. As for Bacon and Cubon, I don't know how good they are and I'm not sure if I've ever played them. I would be interested in Jonathan and Giovanni8, but would like Lime and POLEREX to give them a test run. Those are just my opinions, so again, I'll defer to what you guys think. I think there are many better players out there than Yatzurem, xLegendx and Paul Dirac and I don't want to lower the quality of player in S&A.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    I agree,
    Bacon,Cubon,Jonathan,PaulDirac and Mike should be a part of the clan
    although Yatzurem is quitter...something the clan doesn't do,xlegendx is a bad sport Giovanni8....if your talking about Cali he was in the clan before but he didn't follow the clan rules at that time and now he got kicked out

Under no circumstance would I want Cali in the clan. That guy is a jerk. He insults after losing matches and then, when he challenged me to a 1 v 1, he gave me a fake gamecenter id name. Real dishonorable guy.

image_zps16cd94d1.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Hey guys this is good, I just wanted to generate some conversation About some new players who I think could improve our clan performance but if you guys are not okay with a player that's cool too, we can cut that guys name from the list move to the next, I don't think Giovanni8 is Cali. Hey if you guys have some names of players that you think Would be great addition to the clan put their names up and IF MIKE GIVES THE OKAY WE COULD MAYBE REACH OUT TO THESE GUYS AND SEE IF THERE INTERESTED.
  • Options
    Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I agree with mantaray on this one Cali does not have good sportsmanship and yatzurem is an okay player but is a quiter he quits too often witch I think the clan does not support
  • Options
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    I agree with mantaray on this one Cali does not have good sportsmanship and yatzurem is an okay player but is a quiter he quits too often witch I think the clan does not support
    Ok yes I agree 100% with tootzi....althought im not happy of what tootzi thinks of me,cali was in the clan before....his gamecenter is Giovanny Ayala....tootzi do you know him?it would make much more sence if thats the reason you hate me.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Not only that, Cali's a runner. Like most. He reminds me a bit too much of fau. The way he runs and shoots behind him. Yatzurem is not good, at all. Please don't even think twice about rejecting him. Even HF doesn't like him. PaulDirac is but a gold a buyer. Nothing more. Same with people like VinnieV.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    Sorry rudy i dont know if im supposed to get iMessage or grouptext app....
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    I've considered asking yoshuggah to join SN. He is outstanding and HF thinks he's a "dirty" player. Maybe I could ask abcdefgh but I don't think he'll want to, especially not after I beat him four times in a row after he beat me once (bullied my teammate's Ravager, I didn't even die once!)
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Options
    Get iMessage, Steven. Just sign in with your Apple ID and send me a message at the email I gave you

• Options
    Ok,I still have the email downxD
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    I think....rudyjerez soemthing,i dont have itDx
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Stop calling Tootzi out. The little thing you two have got going on isn't healthy. Just drop it, or get down 1v1. It's dumber than Frenzy ditching Multiplayer matches when he so much as sees me.

Thinking I use my bad connection to my advantage... What a joke!

• Options
    I forgot to change my location a long time ago
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    I think....rudyjerez soemthing,i dont have itDx

rudyjerez1@live.com

• Options
    Thanks to not lose it ill put it in notes
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Ok yes I agree 100% with tootzi....althought im not happy of what tootzi thinks of me,cali was in the clan before....his gamecenter is Giovanny Ayala....tootzi do you know him?it would make much more sence if thats the reason you hate me.

No I know nothing of this Cali and when did I ever say I hated u now your just coming up with stuff to start a conflict
  • Options
    Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    No I know nothing of this Cali and when did I ever say I hated u now your just coming up with stuff to start a conflict

Hey Tootzi911 ... we played the other day. I think you and your partner were both Dozers. Nice job.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey Mas your glu name is just Mas without the under score right? I've played you before your a pretty good player and thankfully don't quit. Glad to see you in the forum.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options

no sorry,im starting to hollucinate now0_o.....sorry now i dont know what im hearing or reading what people say:O
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Hey Dapper ... you're correct! Speaking of quit ... Manta bailed the other day at game's end. Strange in that I didn't think he liked when people did that.
  • Options
    What's your Game Center?
  • Options
    I don't quit intentionally before the game ends. Never ever ever. No friggin' way. I may not hang around to chat, but that doesn't mean I quit before the game ends. If I lose, I take my -15 lumps. Always (unless I get booted). I have network connection issues just as much as the next guy, but I do not quit. Sometimes, my hotel wi-fi has booted me multiple times in a night, and that sucks - so now I've stopped connecting when I travel.

Anyway, good to see you on here, Mas. You're a good player and I always enjoy it when you are in the game - for or against me.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    No prob Manta!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Tootzi911, I was reading the forum And wanted to respond to how to spend your gold there was some suggestions about using your gold for a paint job don't waste your hard earned gold on a paint job if your gold is hard to come by like mine is, use your gold to get you something that's going to help you in the game looking good will not save you from getting killed or help you kill somebody. U fill me.

007, I agree with you. Tootzi, this is good advice.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts

Thanks for doing this 007. As Manta said, why don't you put this into our clan posts and we can discuss it more there.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER