Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• Options
    Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I sent u another one
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    MOROCCO and PHILLIPINE have been added.

(Go to first page to see their names on the list.)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »
    MOROCCO and PHILLIPINE have been added.

(Go to first page to see their names on the list.)

Am I in the clan?
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Mike, though I'm not associated with you people in any way (only done PwF with Javier and Steven), can I suggest you develop a system? An application with a questionnaire, a couple of higher ups to go over those apps and send them to the CML (Clan Master Leader), and the leader decides if the person is in. The two officers would then test the player in PwF to see if he makes the cut too.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    hey I have a question mike I got 640 gold what do u recommend I get from the weapons shop I have the m6 rail missile and the green gravity laser and the black void laser and hmt4 missile launcher m6 rail missile=120 gold green gravity laser=100 gold black void laser=240 gold and the hmt4 missile launcher=600 gold what do you recommend I get mike
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    well if I was gonna suggest something....NEVER GET TEIR 3 FROM NOW....with that kind of gold,you should wait for a sale get the weapon and than you can get a second weapon for the low price:-)
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    hey I have a question mike I got 640 gold what do u recommend I get from the weapons shop I have the m6 rail missile and the green gravity laser and the black void laser and hmt4 missile launcher m6 rail missile=120 gold green gravity laser=100 gold black void laser=240 gold and the hmt4 missile launcher=600 gold what do you recommend I get mike

If you have HMT4 and Tornado, I would go for the paint jobs and melees
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Options
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Mike, though I'm not associated with you people in any way (only done PwF with Javier and Steven), can I suggest you develop a system? An application with a questionnaire, a couple of higher ups to go over those apps and send them to the CML (Clan Master Leader), and the leader decides if the person is in. The two officers would then test the player in PwF to see if he makes the cut too.

Rudy, thanks for your suggestions. This is kind of what is done already but I do think having some of the other clansmen play the prospect for the purposes of making the cut into [S&A Co.] in addition to me is a good one. Btw, I am the CML of [S&A Co.]
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options

POLEREX made a good suggestion to wait for the sales to come before you spend your gold. The sales usually begin on Friday and end on Sunday. You can get some good deals for weapons and components by purchasing them then. The T4 missles and T4 Tornado cannon are your best bets for a purchase.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Am I in the clan?

I sent you a PM.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    thats what i did...i spent moneh though......and extra for paint jobs....some paint jobs i like coin paint jobs more than gold paint job,i agree with rudy
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Rudy, thanks for your suggestions. This is kind of what is done already but I do think having some of the other clansmen play the prospect for the purposes of making the cut into [S&A Co.] in addition to me is a good one. Btw, I am the CML of [S&A Co.]

Yeah I know you're CML.

I'm a little lower in [iP]. I'm CMART.
    In [SN™], I'm CML2

• Options
    Nounou has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Anyone played against a player named "Win"? He is really good and likely belongs on this list, although I have only played him one time. I told him about these boards and he doesn't speak much English, but said he would try to find his way here. Anyone else heard of him?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Anyone played against a player named "Win"? He is really good and likely belongs on this list, although I have only played him one time. I told him about these boards and he doesn't speak much English, but said he would try to find his way here. Anyone else heard of him?

I see him often, yes

• Options
    nopexD:P funny how people say names I haven't even seen...but ill try to find him
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Yeah win is a great player I agree with mantaray
  • Options
    Agreed. Win is good. He has been added
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Edited: 9/25/13

A player was removed from the list because he is a quitter.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Walt Disney has been added. And this guy is no Mickey Mouse to fight against.

Funny name. I've never played against him, but I'll be on the lookout for him. Where did you see him, in Asia? In a death match?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Funny name. I've never played against him, but I'll be on the lookout for him. Where did you see him, in Asia? In a death match?

Yeah, you gotta love the name. He plays on Android only. I play on both iOS and Android.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Yeah, you gotta love the name. He plays on Android only. I play on both iOS and Android.

In is game,im always ready to pick a fight....the only fights i lose are unfair....also guys put client,baws or boss on that list,they have really good potential even though i can totally pwn them all
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    In is game,im always ready to pick a fight....the only fights i lose are unfair....also guys put client,baws or boss on that list,they have really good potential even though i can totally pwn them all

Hmm. baws is pretty good in terms of killing. Not strategic, cooperative, or a good sport. You seem a little over confident considering the whipping you were on the receiving end of at the hands of my Tier 2 kinetic Punisher...

• Options
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Hmm. baws is pretty good in terms of killing. Not strategic, cooperative, or a good sport. You seem a little over confident considering the whipping you were on the receiving end of at the hands of my Tier 2 kinetic Punisher...

Shhhhhh no one needs to know about that rudy xD.....plus your expeirenced
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »

Ever heard of humility, POLER? C'mon, man, be a little humble. I've seen you get pwned plenty of times.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    true....but all with a noob partner
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    What do I call you? POLEREX or POLER? I don't know what either of them mean!

• Options
    Manta ray why did you quit during our match?
  • Options
    Manta ray why did you quit during our match?

Sorry Tootzi. Ran out of battery. I would never quit intentionally and was pissed when it turned off on me.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    007crad007crad Registered Users 16 Posts
    Tootzi911, I was reading the forum And wanted to respond to how to spend your gold there was some suggestions about using your gold for a paint job don't waste your hard earned gold on a paint job if your gold is hard to come by like mine is, use your gold to get you something that's going to help you in the game looking good will not save you from getting killed or help you kill somebody. U fill me.