Options

Easter Event 3/24/2016: Hop To It

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would love to help you out, but as I've said a couple of times, I'm not a mod here. I'm a player just like you. and I have to be honest, it feels nice to just be one of the guys here, and enjoy just a friendly relationship. It levels the playing field. But, let me reach out to the GluGods and see if they can change it for you. ;) Hang on, I want to try something. I'm not a mod here, but I'm still always thinking. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, try this. Go to your original post, go into Edit, go into advanced, and then see if you can change the title. If that doesn't work, we'll get it changed for you. ;)

Edited to add: it will work. I started a test thread, posted. Went in the way I described, changed the title, and it worked. So....As the Original Poster....You got the Power Doll! I'd love to follow you on instagram if you're in the mood for another follower. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    To me this feels like not a very good way to earn gems, considering some events take a long time. 1 gem just doesn't seem like a lot to me but I'm sure I'll pick up a few. :$

Well, you are right. It's not much LOL. +1 gem, although free, is bleh...

Kim Kardashian Hollywood has events like these where you get +1 Star for every 5 star completion. The lowest pack is 50 stars for $4.99. That is about $0.10 per star.

In Kendall and Kylie, it's conversion is different, being 400 gems for $4.99 which comes to $0.012 cents per gem LOL. That is ONE CENT per gig finished.

So by each game giving +1 star/gem, the Kendall and Kylie +1 gem is a ripoff. You would have to complete around 9 events to get the same amount of gems as +1 star in the Kardashian game and with there being no reliable way to get energy in Kendall and Kylie other than buying them, there is no way the users can get ANY nice amount of gems from this event unless they cheat haha.

I can usually get around 200 K-Stars during these events which is around $18 for free. I complete around 3 gigs a day in Kendall and Kylie, so that's about $0.06 CENTS for free... LOL
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Today was very scary, it reminds you how fragile you are. Brussels is an hour and a half away from where I live. And it definately brings back the memories from the attacks in Paris.
    My heart and prayers go out to all who have been affected by the attacks.

And, off topic, I just have to say My heart goes out to Belgium and the world, especially the neighboring areas. And this has to bring back the recent fear of those in Paris in November. I'm sorry for everyone's pain.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

So by each game giving +1 star/gem, the Kendall and Kylie +1 gem is a ripoff. You would have to complete around 9 events to get the same amount of gems as +1 star in the Kardashian game and with there being no reliable way to get energy in Kendall and Kylie other than buying them, there is no way the users can get ANY nice amount of gems from this event unless they cheat haha.

Exactly. I was noticing the same thing. We should get at least 10 K-gems to make it worthwhile.

Besides, weren't we already getting k-gems after 5 star gigs? Pretty sure I usually did.

I think all my current events are 8 hours which take me about 6 1/2 hours to get through.

Also, what is up with the worthless pets? Why do I have to pay an energy? I'm down with the 50 bucks to feed, but everything else is ridiculous.

I might have to look into this cheating thing. :rolleyes:
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    kktroubleskktroubles Registered Users 6 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    Besides, weren't we already getting k-gems after 5 star gigs? Pretty sure I usually did.
    That's what I thought! I'm 99% sure I've been getting gems after every 5 Star gig (or at least the vast majority of them) since I started playing. This "event" seems like a total rip off.
    Join my new krew - Uptown Funk
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I want new hair... #GrindTime :D

IMG_20160322_112652_zpsgargjj7t.jpg

Oh wow I'm disappointed that Glu is giving us only one day to grind for kgems. I can only do one gig per day on my game though. This should have been put together for a V.I.P. event. This game is extremely disorganized. Smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Today was very scary, it reminds you how fragile you are. Brussels is an hour and a half away from where I live. And it definately brings back the memories from the attacks in Paris.
    My heart and prayers go out to all who have been affected by the attacks.

Aww, I'm sorry Linda. I'm going out on a limb, because I always look for the positive. The news reports say they found a suicide belt that had been taken off and left. In my heart, I want to think that this was one man, who had a moment of clarity, asked himself what he was doing, and walked away. Who knows how many lives were saved because of this? I want to believe that's what it was, and if one fractured mind has a change of heart, maybe tomorrow another will feel this. And maybe more will walk away from the madness.

I know, he probably just wasn't ready to lose his own life, but maybe I'm right. And maybe seeds of doubt will flourish. After I heard about the abandoned bomb belt, I went and put together a box of food from the pantry to take to a food bank. No correlation, but I wanted to do something to help someone somewhere. Just a little positive action. Dumb, I know. and it probably wasn't as poetic as someone's change of heart, but if I believe that, then I have hope. And no, I don't believe in Unicorns or the tooth fairy.

So, I'm enjoying the free star. the 2 games that get gigs are happy about it. Nice little bonus for the almost midweek. :)

And Doll, I explained how to change the title in my earlier post, don't want you to miss it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Without free transportation (KKH lets you buy cars and a jet and then you never pay for travel) It's so hard to 'scrounge' for energy.

And yes, I meant what are you studying? I wondered if I should send good math and science vibes your way. Those exams still give me nightmares, and that's just from High School. And Holo, you are speaking flawlessly. Language was never my thing. There are 100 words in my mind for every one that I post, so there is only room for English.

And, off topic, I just have to say My heart goes out to Belgium and the world, especially the neighboring areas. And this has to bring back the recent fear of those in Paris in November. I'm sorry for everyone's pain.

Koko, you can send me some English, Spanish and maths vibes please! The struggle is so real in high school.
    Plus you can watch a video to get 1 gem on KKG. Faster than doing 5 gigs...

My heart also goes with everybody from Belgium, and i send prayers and thoughts to everybody from Europe and the world. I feel very sad and sorry for all the losses. :(
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    Koko you said the rigth words. I hope so too :/
    I pray for everyone. No only Belgien. In this world is so much hatred, greed and envy. Everytime when I watch the news and see what is going on in this world makes me only sad. I don't understand why the people can't only life in Peace :(

Sry Dolls I hope you understand what I mean. I can't really say the words that are in my mind because my english is very Bad ^^',

Holo wish you good luck too :) you will rock that ;)
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    Exactly. I was noticing the same thing. We should get at least 10 K-gems to make it worthwhile.

I think all my current events are 8 hours which take me about 6 1/2 hours to get through.

Also, what is up with the worthless pets? Why do I have to pay an energy? I'm down with the 50 bucks to feed, but everything else is ridiculous.

I might have to look into this cheating thing. :rolleyes:

I thought I was getting 1 gem an event anyways too!!! Like when you share your post!
  • Options
    Koko you said the rigth words. I hope so too :/
    I pray for everyone. No only Belgien. In this world is so much hatred, greed and envy. Everytime when I watch the news and see what is going on in this world makes me only sad. I don't understand why the people can't only life in Peace :(

Sry Dolls I hope you understand what I mean. I can't really say the words that are in my mind because my english is very Bad ^^',

Holo wish you good luck too :) you will rock that ;)

Thank you for the sweet words regarding my exams Christina :o
    Your English is very understandable and good, don't worry!

You also have the right words for the horrible attacks, I wish peace to everybody in the world too :(
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm not getting an additional K-Gem for completing gigs other than the one I was already getting when I posted to my feed.

I've only finished 2 gigs, so I'm not missing out on much, but every Gem counts (It's like throwing a penny away or not picking up one to me...free is free lol)

Is this happening to anyone else?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Same for me I'm not getting an additional gem either. I've always gotten a gem for every 5 star gig I did in the past so nothing has changed for me
  • Options
    Ok am I losing my mind? I could have sworn you answered me DMV Doll about thanking me for telling you how to go in and fix it, but that post disappeared and the title hasn't changed? Did it not work or did I imagine the whole thing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I thought it worked, but it didn't. I can Only edit the text within the post, but not the thread title.

Andriod player
  • Options
    Darn it. why did mine change? Back to the test thread I made.

Must have been a time thing. 8 or so hours later, I can't change the test thread title either. Let me see if I can get a GluGuru to fix it for us. You want it with Fridays Date. Fingers crossed, if not, it's no big deal, you got the event info up and in action swiftly and that's what's important. :) I'll say it again, you Rock DMV Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A little update, Glu will change the title....BUT guess what guys, the Easter Themed event for K&K will begin Tomorrow. Not Friday, so clear your calendars...The Easter Bunny is coming to town. :) (I asked under the circumstances to change the thread title date, to tomorrow, the 24th, when the Bunny Hop starts (or whatever it is).. No clue as to whether there will be an egg hunt, but it will be a Hoppin' Good time. lol.

(Now I'm on my way over to break a little news in KK:H)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my, I can't wait!!! Thank you so much for sharing, Koko!!
    A little update, Glu will change the title....BUT guess what guys, the Easter Themed event for K&K will begin Tomorrow. Not Friday, so clear your calendars...The Easter Bunny is coming to town. :) (I asked under the circumstances to change the thread title date, to tomorrow, the 24th, when the Bunny Hop starts (or whatever it is).. No clue as to whether there will be an egg hunt, but it will be a Hoppin' Good time. lol.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I thought the title was going to stay as is, but everything worked out with a bonus of insider info WOW :D thanks Koko!

I'm ready to get things hoppin'
    115644%20-%20animated%20animation%20artist-tomdantherock%20bunny_suit%20filly%20fluttershy%20gif_zpsytq7rqd5.gif

Andriod player
  • Options
    Happy to help. I'm excited with the extra day. I just hope it's not a gig weekend. Well, that Android has great hair so it's all good. lol. Hey, did you see the little Bunny next to door when you come in?

easterbunnyvignette.gif I love the colors of Easter, the eggs......depending on the event, and what time I have I was thinking of buying ready colored eggs this year. Hard Boiled, decorated eggs are available in my grocery for $2.50 you get 6 gaily colored eggs. I'd probably be doing myself a big favor, because I'm making Ham, and Lasagne for dinner. It was a toss up between a Carrot Cake or Kokonut Kake, and the Bunny one. lol. What besides 'Eventing" are you guys doing this weekend?
    Coloring eggs? Hiding them? Looking for Eggs? Cooking or stopping at a flower stand for a gift for the hostess? And if you don't celebrate, it's till a great time for a party.

In exchange for this little patch o Bunny, I'd welcome any and all event tips when it starts. I am determined to finish a K&K Event this weekend. How can one person be so KK:H Smart, and K&K Dumb at the same time?

Love the little purple hopping bunny.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I am really excited for this event. I hope it has nice items!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I can now get excited. Knock on wood, but my reset issues seem to be doing better. I actually bought new clothes, finished 2 events, and everything is still there the next day! Thanks to the lovely eggsandbananas who's been helping me personally, I even got the hair I bought last week and lost! An event will probably test it a bit, but it's nice to move on from Brizzy's secret show lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Congrats, KaylaJ! That is awesome. The bugs seem to be getting squashed one by one, slowly but surely. ^_^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    That's great to hear Kayla! My game is still glitched. I have no storyline & side gigs to do and I'm at a lower level on my new game. :(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm so happy things r working out for u Kayla :)

Andriod player
  • Options

Thank you so much for the info Koko! You're always so positive and happy, I think you add such a great vibe to the forums. :)

Apart from that, I'm doing a egg hunt with with little cousins on Easter and I'm going to my grandma's place to see all my family. It's going to be a great time! Also finished all my exams and it went super well so yay! Haha this was me basically telling you my life lol.

Anyways, super excited for the event. I would like a VIP since I'm saving my gems for one since a very long time. I have, like, 600 k-gems right now! I want the hairstyle with the cute bang so badly, plus some new nails and many other stuff.
    I won't be able to grind a lot during this weekend due to my family "event" so yeah, a VIP would be perfect! Also hoping for maybe some Kendall & Kylie picks like on KKH where you can buy an outfit + gems.

Oh and Kayla, that's amazing girl!
    I'm going crazy with the blabla so I'll leave now ;D
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I can now get excited. Knock on wood, but my reset issues seem to be doing better. I actually bought new clothes, finished 2 events, and everything is still there the next day! Thanks to the lovely eggsandbananas who's been helping me personally, I even got the hair I bought last week and lost! An event will probably test it a bit, but it's nice to move on from Brizzy's secret show lol

This is great news. It's encouraging when games get fixed. Especially in time for the early Bunny Hop. It was a fun gig once, right Kayla? I had a repeater a few times in KKH. Reminds me of Whack a Mole.

Off topic - Just saw pics of Kim with North, North is wearing Bunny Ears, and has her face painted. Lost all train of thought. That is such an adorable little girl. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I finally decided to send Glu an in-game ticket. If Glu doesn't fix my game and continues to ignore me, then I may end up deleting my game and just quit altogether at once. I find it that it's so unfair that my first game is glitched and my second game has no glitches. WTH⁉ Smt:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I wonder what time the event will start 2moro...

Andriod player