Options

Easter Event 3/24/2016: Hop To It

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    This gigs events are seriously absurde!!!!! It is almost imposible to finish in tima a 8 hours gig without buying energy. We don`t have enough tapables and the few we got veeeerrrrrryyyyy rarely actualy give us 1 energy. This is crazy and seriosly disturbing!!!!! Glu should reduce stars we need to achieve to finish a gig. I repeat: IS INSANE!
    I am so mad right now! I worked as hell and i spent a lot of coins traveling for tapables to be able to finish a 8 h gig and i needed 2-2 energy to acomplish but the time ended!!!!!!!!
    We need some changes in this game cause i am about to delete it!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Is it just me or 8 hours gigs without possibility to invited a co-star/friends/contacts from your lists are impossible to finish?
    I am barely at the 3rd star and the gig will end in 3 hours and 2 hours take me to refresh my full energy. Full energy(27) will fill just one star, so I am not able to finish the gig with all stars. Even when I travel around the world...

It's pitty, because I love the black top, but I will end up just at the skirt. Not even there.
    Playing every week. Not counting sleep.
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    You should save your gems. I earn about 10 gems everyday when completeing the rewards by just only watching videos. I got the dress on my last try, which i really wanted gems instead. But the yellow dress in my opinion doesnt really go with every skin tone, it does go nice with a tan or dark skin color.

How do you earn 10 gems by watching videos? I can only watch 3 of them per day! And thank you for the advice :) I have one free box left to open and I'll see from there if I want to take my chance at shoes or dress.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Is it just me or 8 hours gigs without possibility to invited a co-star/friends/contacts from your lists are impossible to finish?
    I am barely at the 3rd star and the gig will end in 3 hours and 2 hours take me to refresh my full energy. Full energy(27) will fill just one star, so I am not able to finish the gig with all stars. Even when I travel around the world...

It's pitty, because I love the black top, but I will end up just at the skirt. Not even there.

Running into this problem now. I am 60 points away from the final item so that's two 8 hour events and I'm in one now that I do not see myself being able to complete. For one, it's in New York... which is $250 to get to. So leaving and going back and forth for tappables would get very expensive. And I am unable to invite a friend to this event so that stinks, too. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    How do you earn 10 gems by watching videos? I can only watch 3 of them per day! And thank you for the advice :) I have one free box left to open and I'll see from there if I want to take my chance at shoes or dress.

I go to the clothing tab and click on the highest gem item and click on watch free gem videos. So far I had 10 gems each day for the past few days. I just started playing beginning of March and I just found out about the free gem videos this week so maybe thats why i'm getting more, then it will cut down eventually. Were you getting more gems before?
    iOS
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    This gigs events are seriously absurde!!!!! It is almost imposible to finish in tima a 8 hours gig without buying energy. We don`t have enough tapables and the few we got veeeerrrrrryyyyy rarely actualy give us 1 energy. This is crazy and seriosly disturbing!!!!! Glu should reduce stars we need to achieve to finish a gig. I repeat: IS INSANE!
    I am so mad right now! I worked as hell and i spent a lot of coins traveling for tapables to be able to finish a 8 h gig and i needed 2-2 energy to acomplish but the time ended!!!!!!!!
    We need some changes in this game cause i am about to delete it!
    Lulu01 wrote: »

This is why I have no qualms about using the energy cheat. The 2nd weekend quest in Caprice is impossible to finish without buying energy or inviting a co-star. + Perry won't even tell us whether gigs are 3 hr or 8 hr.

I've never used a cheat on KKH because it's playable without one. Can't say the same about this game.
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Reginaa wrote: »
    This is why I have no qualms about using the energy cheat. The 2nd weekend quest in Caprice is impossible to finish without buying energy or inviting a co-star. + Perry won't even tell us whether gigs are 3 hr or 8 hr.

I've never used a cheat on KKH because it's playable without one. Can't say the same about this game.

I dont think saying you use a cheat on the official forums of KKG where there are plenty of mods is a good idea... But anyways, those 8h events are impossible to complete, that's true. Started 2 of them I never finished.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My game is glitched. It's stuck on the same 3 hour event. I'm able to do it over and over again without worrying about getting 8 hour events.

It takes about two hours for my energy to fill up which pretty much completes the event. Without bonus items that's 12 eggs every two hours. :) the 8 hour events only give you 20 and take wayyyyyy longer to complete so I'm lucky.

Oh wow! You're so lucky. I wish that I had that glitch on my new game lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Running into this problem now. I am 60 points away from the final item so that's two 8 hour events and I'm in one now that I do not see myself being able to complete. For one, it's in New York... which is $250 to get to. So leaving and going back and forth for tappables would get very expensive. And I am unable to invite a friend to this event so that stinks, too. :(

I am probably at the same gig as you, so I understand. It sucks. I won't buy energy.
  • Options
    Reginaa wrote: »

I wish Perry would said always how long is that gig. That's one big negative in this game.
  • Options
    I try to keep in mind that this game is still relatively new. I'm sure new features will be added as time goes on. That's what keeps me hopeful. I'm also on the 2nd Weekend Event at Caprice. But the problem is that literally 3/3 of my current quests are at Caprice lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Maybe I'll pay for some more boxes; I really am in love with the dress...! But I'm kinda saving my gems for a VIP event so... What should I do?

I recommend saving your Gems. The odds are horrible in this game. The 1-in-9 chance is ridiculous (IMO) and there are times when there aren't any exclusive items in the boxes.

At least in KKH, your odds increase everytime you open a box, bcuz u can open multiple boxes in the same set.

I'll take the 3-n-8 chance for 120 k Stars in KKH any day vs. Opening 3 KKG boxes for 240 Gems with a 3-n-27 chance and only winning stickers.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Questions: the events that Perry finds for you, the 3 hour ones, do those count for this event? Or only ones that progress the storyline?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Questions: the events that Perry finds for you, the 3 hour ones, do those count for this event? Or only ones that progress the storyline?

They count for this Event ;) i only make these Gigs. :)
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Running out of energy for the gigs is what's killing me. I miss traveling the globe at no cost for energy, like in Kim's game. My 'special' event boxes have stickers. ;( I'm running out of places to stick the stickers if you know what I mean. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can't believe I finished...

PhotoGrid_1459030802384_zpszbarkfda.jpg

I only had one glitch this weekend :) I had two 8hr gig's in NY both at Caprice Magazine. Somehow they both began when I tapped "start". Only one blue and black bubble would pop up THE ENTIRE TIME!!! Two talk bubbles appeared for the photographer, each would refer to both events (Catina Ad shoot & HaiRaiSing's).

PhotoGrid_1459033888349_zpsw9hqdaxg.jpg

When I finished the HairRaiSing's shoots... suddenly I was in the middle of the Catina Ad and Emily appeared...with only 1hr to finish. I lost followers since I had ZERO energy left, but I'll gain them back. I'm just glad I finished the event.

PhotoGrid_1459034696232_zpsgvcjlocx.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow this weekend event has glitched so much... My progress was at 85/125 and I just won the earrings in my third box (woohoo). I left the game so my energy could refill but when I came back my progress was reset... This happened a few weeks ago too, it's soooo frustrating! I really thought they had fixed it! Anyhow, I tried to look on the bright side of it and figured I got another shot at opening the boxes. I was just about to finish an 8 hour gig (which would have let me open a box) when my game froze... When I opened it it travelled back in time to when my progress was at 58/75, just before third box... so the earrings I had just won are now gone!!! OMG it's really frustrating... I already exited the game and rebooted my phone but it won't take me back...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's the inspiration RL pics of Kendall & Kylie wearing their outfits.

PicsArt_03-26-08.03.26.jpg
    PicsArt_03-26-07.54.41.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's the inspiration RL pics of Kendall & Kylie wearing their outfits.

PicsArt_03-26-07.54.41.png

Kim is the inspiration for the other dress :D 😉

PhotoGrid_1459049785671_zps8tpjyimg.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    uKmrXd2.png

FINALLY got the skirt I would've been done with the whole event way earlier but my event reset itself TWICE this weekend Glu seriously needs to fix this now there's no time for me to get the shirt and I really wanted it I sent a ticket in but no one's replied yet but anyway at least I got the skirt .
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    so gonna have to learn to avoid the Caprice gigs for future events, yikes!

So, I tried to do an event in NYC but just missed out on 5 stars by like a few energy bolts. Right when I thought about buying some to finish, my game crashed and when I came back it was over. What.A.Bummer. No way I'll finish now since I only have 130 which would mean 2 8 hour gigs.

At least I got past the 3rd gift box this time, progress!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I am not getting gigs!!! Uhh what is wrong with this game?! So disappointed. ��
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Me neither... So frustrating...
    Julliette wrote: »
    I am not getting gigs!!! Uhh what is wrong with this game?! So disappointed. ��
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I fell asleep twice, on two 8hr gigs! I'm only 12 points away from the skirt, doing 3hr gig at the moment.. The energy is so sloooow and very few tapables...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I was so busy this weekend I got only to the 2nd box yet. Did 2 events I didn't complete in time. I guess I'll only get to the 3rd box and I'm kinda mad at myself because I was so excited for the Easter event... But the earnables aren't even Easter so it's not so bad I miss most of them.

Got 2 stickers in my first box and 2 other in my second. My luck is so bad haha. Maybe I'll pay for some more boxes; I really am in love with the dress...! But I'm kinda saving my gems for a VIP event so... What should I do?

Holo,

I'm in the same position. Did not get much grinding done this weekend because I can down with the plague (aka a cold) this weekend and just did not feel good enough to play. I got horrible ratings on not one but two events. However since they brought the amount of points needed down I might actually get the skirt. I love the top too but oh well it looks hard to style anyways. Also I got like 3 stickers between two boxes and I thought about buying another box but I just regretted doing that last gig so I decided not to.
  • Options
    You can do it, Sassy!!
    I fell asleep twice, on two 8hr gigs! I'm only 12 points away from the skirt, doing 3hr gig at the moment.. The energy is so sloooow and very few tapables...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You can do it, Sassy!!

Oh, I hope so! 40min left, I am one star away, with 0 energy.. No videos to watch, and my tapables suck...

EDIT: GOT IT!

2qmhl48.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    **** it I completely forgot about this.

The earrings :(
  • Options
    GOT IT!

Woohoo!!

I decided to spend 80 Kgems to open a box to re-win the earrings I lost due to my game freezing... Unfortunately that box contained energy so I spent another 80 gems to open another box and thankfully won 2 Easter eggs which was enough to get the earrings!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Finished the event! It came down to the last 5 minutes but somehow I did it... I didn't really like the outfit at first but it's growing on me.
    image_zpsgwppt1cr.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: