Options

Easter Event 3/24/2016: Hop To It

Comments

• Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    Could someone who plays a man doll post the Outfits? I would to like to see these :)
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Items to buy is a top, bag, and pants. I like the earnables. I could use some beige pants. I'm not sure if I'll be able to earn the top. I don't know how to grind with all these 8 hour events.

IMG_2906.png

IMG_2905.png
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm not complaining.... But the clothes aren't very easter-y lol.

Also I accidentally just started the "acting class" gig so I'm not sure if that counts for professional and will give me points when I finish....
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh wow those male items look really nice. Makes me wish I had a male even more. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I'm not complaining.... But the clothes aren't very easter-y lol.

Also I accidentally just started the "acting class" gig so I'm not sure if that counts for professional and will give me points when I finish....

I'm guessing it will count. Because it's not dating. And it's a class but it's still acting, so I'm thinking it will count. FIngers crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I love the gift boxes items, they are so spring-y! Bug the earnables are not my faves, they are not Easter or spring at all. They look cute tho, so I'll grind for sure :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I really like the earner earrings and while in real life I could never work that yellow, my doll looks pretty nice in it. The skirt reminds me of the gift box one from last wk or so?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I really like the earner earrings and while in real life I could never work that yellow, my doll looks pretty nice in it. The skirt reminds me of the gift box one from last wk or so?

I was thinking the same thing about the skirt!
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing about the skirt!

Same. Haha. It's basically a silver recolor on the pink.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I keep seeing posts about only having 8 hour gigs or no gigs at all and I hope glu fixes that soon. I personally have a glitch where my game is stuck on one gig that I have to complete over and over (fun night out at the Beverly). It's super boring only doing the same gig but at least it's only a 3 hour one. I still doubt I'll finish since I refuse to buy energy, but I'm hoping to at least get the skirt. Everything is so pretty!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    #Progress.... Now time for bed

PhotoGrid_1458883949242_zpsihzhljyj.jpg

8hr = 20 eggs w/o special items
    8hr = 20 eggs + 4 bonus eggs w/ 1 item
    3hr = 12 eggs w/o special items

+1 egg for professional contacts or friends on gig's...
    refreshes every hour
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Hey y'all,

I just posted this in the support thread, but I can't tell if questions are being answered over there so I am asking again, please pardon me if that is bad etiquette.

So I am not getting any event points for this Easter Event, which sucks 'cause the earnable clothes are so cute.

Is there anyone else having this type of difficulty?

If you can help, PM me or post here, just please let me know as that would be awesome.:D

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Sincerely,
    Randi
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    So far I've gotten all of the point items. Still working on all the items from the Gigs.

Im surprised they don't make more men's clothes to balance with the females, cause to me it seems as though they don't really put much effort into the men's clothing. It's a lot of the same old in different colours. :S
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Quick question...what level do I need to hit to start participating in weekend events? I decided to try K&K again. :)
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    I think it is level 8 or 9, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I think it is level 8 or 9, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks! I think it's 7 on KKH so that makes sense. :)
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    OMG these 8hr gig's take 4ever and ever, ever to complete!!!! Literally 6 hours with Max energy (30), flying around tapping like crazy, 2 pets and completing offers 😩 😩

giphy%202_zpsyxlvcqnt.gif

I'm still not gonna buy energy tho lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    OMG these 8hr gig's take 4ever and ever, ever to complete!!!! Literally 6 hours with Max energy (30), flying around tapping like crazy, 2 pets and completing offers 😩 😩

Yup, I had a super busy today and got my first 3 star event :/
  • Options
    Yeah, the events really do take forever and I only got the earrings from my 3 free boxes. :/
    I really wanted the shoes.
    I have 80/125 points. Working on getting the skirt now.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    From what I remember though the points needed to complete are lower this week than before? I lost my phone during the last professional gig and didn't get s replacement till the next Monday evening so I didn't earn anything from that event.

I've opened two boxes so far and I've gotten $750 and 1 Easter sticker. I haven't gotten anything out of the gift boxes in a couple events now from K&K. Though on KKH I've had really good luck the past two weeks
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You and I will close in on the other prizes together then. Don't worry. This is my first actual event here. You can do it, you can do it. I thought I was taking a short gig from Perry, and it's 8 hours. UGH. Didn't want that one. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    From what I remember though the points needed to complete are lower this week than before? I lost my phone during the last professional gig and didn't get s replacement till the next Monday evening so I didn't earn anything from that event.

I've opened two boxes so far and I've gotten $750 and 1 Easter sticker. I haven't gotten anything out of the gift boxes in a couple events now from K&K. Though on KKH I've had really good luck the past two weeks

Yeah it seems like it's not requiring as many points to complete the event the way that the event BEFORE last week's did (the event with the jumper and pink skirt/shirt). I think the total amount of points needed that week was 600 but it seems to be less this week, though the clothes aren't as appealing but at least it seems they listened to our feedback? ^_^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Seriously, I have like 3 8 hour gigs and 2 of them are in Beverly Hills. I basically spend all my energy then fly to WeHo and tap every few minutes til I'm fuller and then head back.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    OMG these 8hr gig's take 4ever and ever, ever to complete!!!! Literally 6 hours with Max energy (30), flying around tapping like crazy, 2 pets and completing offers.😩 😩

Hi DMV_Doll,

Quick question:
    What offers are you completing?

I have been searching for them in K&K to no avail.

Thanks so much for your help!!:)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    I'm done with the earnables. I thought I wouldn't get them all but I've been less busy this weekend than I thought I would be. I got the earrings in one box, $1000 in the second and 100 gems in the third. The shoes are very pretty, but I don't think I'll try for them. I'd rather save up for some pretty hair.

Good luck to everyone still working on completing everything <3
  • Options
    SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    its also level 7 on K&K
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • Options
    I'm done with the earnables. I thought I wouldn't get them all but I've been less busy this weekend than I thought I would be. I got the earrings in one box, $1000 in the second and 100 gems in the third. The shoes are very pretty, but I don't think I'll try for them. I'd rather save up for some pretty hair.

Good luck to everyone still working on completing everything <3

Congrats on finishing! How did you do it so quickly! That is great! :) I've been starting new events pretty much as soon as I finish one. And they've all been 8 hour events so far. How did you sustain your energy enough to finish this quickly?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I was so busy this weekend I got only to the 2nd box yet. Did 2 events I didn't complete in time. I guess I'll only get to the 3rd box and I'm kinda mad at myself because I was so excited for the Easter event... But the earnables aren't even Easter so it's not so bad I miss most of them.

Got 2 stickers in my first box and 2 other in my second. My luck is so bad haha. Maybe I'll pay for some more boxes; I really am in love with the dress...! But I'm kinda saving my gems for a VIP event so... What should I do?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Congrats on finishing! How did you do it so quickly! That is great! :) I've been starting new events pretty much as soon as I finish one. And they've all been 8 hour events so far. How did you sustain your energy enough to finish this quickly?

My game is glitched. It's stuck on the same 3 hour event. I'm able to do it over and over again without worrying about getting 8 hour events.

It takes about two hours for my energy to fill up which pretty much completes the event. Without bonus items that's 12 eggs every two hours. :) the 8 hour events only give you 20 and take wayyyyyy longer to complete so I'm lucky.
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I was so busy this weekend I got only to the 2nd box yet. Did 2 events I didn't complete in time. I guess I'll only get to the 3rd box and I'm kinda mad at myself because I was so excited for the Easter event... But the earnables aren't even Easter so it's not so bad I miss most of them.

Got 2 stickers in my first box and 2 other in my second. My luck is so bad haha. Maybe I'll pay for some more boxes; I really am in love with the dress...! But I'm kinda saving my gems for a VIP event so... What should I do?

You should save your gems. I earn about 10 gems everyday when completeing the rewards by just only watching videos. I got the dress on my last try, which i really wanted gems instead. But the yellow dress in my opinion doesnt really go with every skin tone, it does go nice with a tan or dark skin color.
    iOS