Options

Ephemeral Krew

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Love our new looks. We nailed it!

IMG_3119.jpg

That's such a cute edit, Angeline! We definitely nailed it with everyones contribution!! Let's hope that it stays that way for the upcoming Krew events within the new weeks ahaha.
  • Options
    theRoccotheRocco Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Ephemerals!! I'm Rocco and I sent a request to join your krew!!! I'm VERY ACTIVE and am ALWAYS willing to sen kred and attend parties, as well as help in weekend events!!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm a very active player and I've also asked to join your krew! Looking forward to joining if you have room! :)

Hey @Maxrockatansky and @theRocoo, there is definitely still room for you guys! Although I'll have to add you tomorrow as it is late and I have to wake up early. Just hang tight for a few hours till I get back on ahaha.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey @Maxrockatansky and @theRocoo, there is definitely still room for you guys! Although I'll have to add you tomorrow as it is late and I have to wake up early. Just hang tight for a few hours till I get back on ahaha.

Nevermind, apologies!
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    I sent u a request but u rejected it... Zuri
  • Options
    jahvanna wrote: »
    I sent u a request but u rejected it... Zuri

I saw your request last night and rejected because... **"Please comment down below if anyone is interested with your name so I know who to accept thank you! I will not be accepting random requests, sorry!" was not followed.
  • Options
    10/03/16
    Krew Selfie #4
    UQh3tIV.jpg

Our Krew had such a great weekend and these items that we won are just gorgeous! Here is me and Scarlett rocking our new looks, also made this custom KKG selfie and poses.

TIMETABLE CENTRALTIMEZONE
    Upcoming parties will be held during this weeks event!
  • Options
    vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    Can I join your krew girls? Name's Vivien
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Krew Selfie #5

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

Can't wait to party more with you gals tomorrow!! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    10/05/16
    Happy Birthday! Angeline!!
    PjUL4rk.jpg

Happy...happy birthday! You're honestly one of the most genuine and nicest person I have met in this community! I hope you've enjoyed your day so far... made this quick edit for you just now. ahaha totally can't wait to party again with everyone tomorrow!

• Options
    Is ur crew full... I would love to join... Zuri behaire is my game name
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Ladouce It's so nice to meet you and other gals in this game. I have so much fun since joining the Krew! Looking forward to having more fun/ parties with you! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    @Jahvanna, I would love for you to join our Krew, but just like last time I don't see anyone with a requests named Zuri Behaire! Maybe you're one of these stray requests?

FjFUesg.png

O3udab7.png
  • Options
    I sent u back a request
  • Options
    WildHeartWildHeart Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi, I'm wondering if there are any spaces left in your krew? My name in the game is India Wilde, I'm a daily player. If not I understand thanks :)
  • Options
    RosychiqRosychiq Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi. I would like to join the crew. My name is Rosa.
    Instagram - Rosa.kkh
  • Options
    Kcab8Kcab8 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello! I would really like to join your krew if there's still room! I am very active and always send kred! My name is Karina Maria I've sent a request :)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I joined my name is Peyton Vega-Rocha in the game i need a new krew the one i am in now is never active as much as I'd like them to be I've tried to stick it out with them we went from having 10 followers to having about 5 or 6 and even though we keep getting new members none of em are active.
  • Options
    Kcab8RosychiqWildHearAstray! Our Krew is currently full, I'm very sorry but I am saving the last two spots for my friends who I encouraged to play and now is trying to get to level 7 to join.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Kcab8RosychiqWildHearAstray! Our Krew is currently full, I'm very sorry but I am saving the last two spots for my friends who I encouraged to play and now is trying to get to level 7 to join.

It's quite alright I was actually accepted by another Krew right before I got a notification of you declining my request to join but thanks though, & good luck with your Krew! :)
  • Options
    10/08/16
    100th Post!!
    mXrhlsu.jpg

I just reached my 100th post, on the Glu forums! I'm so glad that they have this platform to connect with other players around the world and share our fun experience together... hope to posts more Krew updates soon as they add new features in the near future!

• Options
    Congrats on your 100th post!! Love all the Krew photos you made.
    Thank you so much for hosting such a great Krew! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    10/08/16
    100th Post!!
    mXrhlsu.jpg

I just reached my 100th post, on the Glu forums! I'm so glad that they have this platform to connect with other players around the world and share our fun experience together... hope to posts more Krew updates soon as they add new features in the near future!

So glad you found us. :) Congratulaitons Ladouce Femme. 100 oists down, and you're working on your 2nd hundred. :)

congrats4.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So glad you found us. :) Congratulaitons Ladouce Femme. 100 oists down, and you're working on your 2nd hundred. :)

congrats4.gif

aah thank you very much @kokokokonut @Angeline&Jon for your kind and encouraging words. : ))
  • Options
    IMG_3210.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    10/10/16
    B A L M A I N
    lS2kLIh.jpg

JyqUfQw.jpg

uvHispK.jpg

Some of the EPHEMERAL's (Ladouce, Angeline, Katie, and Louise) were invited to a Balmain fashion show yesterday! Of course we had to sport out some Balmain pieces from the wardrobe. I hope you girls enjoyed it... ahaha sorry it took so long to make, I had to re colour and remove accessories from some of the hair. Also made this little gif, just because It looked like a look book or some prototype for the game LOL.

k2FxWvQ.gif

• Options
    Those Balmain inspired photos are perfect, Ladouce!! Admire your skills!

IMG_3259.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    10/11/16
    Y E E Z Y
    g3aDSh3.jpg

Bb5lciV.jpg

Hanging out with one the most fashion forward people that I know in this game, Lucy!! She took me to a YEEZY fashion show... had so much fun making these edits ahaha! (It was a bit windy since it was held outside so please excuse my doll's messy hair LOL)

• Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Yaaay Ladouce! At a first sight, the doll looks so familiar to me and then I realized it's actually me haha!
    Thank you so much, what an honor for me.

I really couldn't join better krew in this game. So happy that we all are making such a great team!
  • Options
    10/15/16
    N A R S
    z6nQPip.jpg

Just landed a gig with some of the new members of Ephemeral (RooneyandAnika) thanks to Perry... I'm so glad to be working with my friends on a project and have a lot of fun! Also got a ton of free makeup from Nars, which is always a plus! ahahaha