Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Noona always nice to see you here! I miss the moments when you, Moony and I used to fill up the forum with our small talks!

Hey Lucy did you deleted your game for real?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Noona always nice to see you here! I miss the moments when you, Moony and I used to fill up the forum with our small talks!

Hey Lucy did you deleted your game for real?

Yeah I did but I'm very lucky because I have iCloud and can get it back again like with Alkoholiks' Jedi game where he stops playing and revives the game sometimes :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Thanks Trev, just worked with you on a gig, and you look awesome!

Vats buddy! I missed you too, I hope to create more small talks soon:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thanks, you look lovely :) We're off to do an amazing TV commercial at JBN :D

Thnx, and sweet is JBN in Tokyo? Love that place, can't wait to go their soon.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    That's a relief Lucy!

You know that kind of story makes me very nervous!

Yeah Noona lets do it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thnx, and sweet is JBN in Tokyo? Love that place, can't wait to go their soon.

It's pretty cool! Btw my game shows you own just two dresses! Is that real or just a glitch?

Thanks for accepting my friend request too TrevorActor! :)
  • Options
    That's a relief Lucy!

You know that kind of story makes me very nervous!

Yeah Noona lets do it!

Hehe this will be funnn. jus what do we talk about?

Lucy, yes it is real I only own two dress, I am back to what lvl 6? yeah...and dirt poor lol, man those dresses are expensive.....

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Is this the off topic thread? I'd like to ask people to PM me if they know of a good Android tablet under $200 new. Just PM me with what you know about it. I don't want to buy an iPad after the negative press on it.

Maybe if I buy a tablet for the person who is always borrowing mine, I can actually use mine. LOL

Thanks.
  • Options

Lucy, yes it is real I only own two dress, I am back to what lvl 6? yeah...and dirt poor lol, man those dresses are expensive.....

Well you look fabulous just the same now we can make it our project to gift you! :) My girl is a bit broke atm though but it will be fun. And your game is like mklove and Charli - #therealcomeback :cool:

Vats jump the platform divide and come party with us! :)
  • Options
    Aw thanks, and you don't have to gift:)
    I understand being broke:p

Yes Vats please take the leap!!

• Options

On poverty in the game!

I'm very afraid of being poor then always save my money and K-stars!

Even if I have enough I only use when I really want something and not because it is available!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy for your gifts I love them:D

• Options
    Thanks Noona :D
  • Options
    On poverty in the game!

I'm very afraid of being poor then always save my money and K-stars!

Even if I have enough I only use when I really want something and not because it is available!

Oh Vats I feel your pain. Thankfully I have 800 something to my name..(not like it counts for much in KKH land..)
    But I must learn from you o'wise one, and control my spending..Teach me your ways.

• Options
    Don't bet on the boxes is a smart way to start!

The continuation of our conversation will be for later!

Handhugs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Got it!

Handhugs

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Noona! So you're here to stay now, right? You keep coming and going. :p

Too bad, you had to start over again. Oh my currency shall be restored within a couple of days. Got a reply from a Glu representative, yay! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I should be here to stay...but idk still up in the air....literally at times. But yes buddy I hope to stay around for a lil bit.

I don't mind starting over again I wasn't that far along anyways:p.

Yay! Charli hopefully everything goes smoothly:)

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Noona! I was just about to ask you to add me cuz I don't get how to add your GC name. Then I saw your pm, so yay!

I'm still curious about your GC name, is it with the emoticon? or not
    PM to add
  • Options
    Goood Morning!
    So in my excitement and now being able to have some of you guys as friends I started making collage's of all of us together! (lame ik, but i was excited like a baby eating cake:p )

So here is one with all the fancy ladies who so far appear in my game. All of you were so kind you went and partied with me at my first gig at Lif, somehow you all managed to stay cool even though Willow was there getting on everyone's nerves.

PhototasticCollage-2015-05-20-07-14-29_zps1xev7xxs.jpg

(oh btw thanks Lucy for all the gifts my favorites are the one I am wearing in the pic's and the off
    shoulder purple dress!)

Oh yea and Naimonster, i saw the problem with the way I typed my name so i think it should come up the correct way now.

• Options
    Noona you look beautiful in that dress!

Did you change the color of your hair right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Aww thank you Vats!
    I did change it for now it is a light brown.

Are you getting your house ready for the new comer?

• Options
    Oh thanks Noona I'm glad they reached you ok, you look lovely :) and your collage is so not lame btw it's awesome!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Sooo...no recommendations on Android tablets? I know a lot of people here are on Android. Or, even ones *not* to buy...that advice is welcome also. Can PM me if it's too off topic here.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Sooo...no recommendations on Android tablets? I know a lot of people here are on Android. Or, even ones *not* to buy...that advice is welcome also. Can PM me if it's too off topic here.

i've been thinking of picking up one myself. i wanted to stay in $100 range since i already have an ipad. when i was looking around 2 weeks ago i was thinking of a samsung galaxy tab 4 and apparently the tab 5 will be coming out soon so prices on the tab 3 (which is cheaper) and the tab 4 should be dropping soon to clearout old stock.

my sister works at a major retail chain that sells tablets so i'm gonna ask her what are some decent ones that don't get returned alot lmao
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have to say I got my son a polaroid tablet, 10" for Christmas a year and a half ago. (it was just an extra gift, great price just to see if he was interested in a tablet. Anyway, it was not in use, I comandered it August 1st, used it for the game, and ONLY the game and fried it by Thanksgiving. I started shopping for a Samsung Galaxy Tab, and the polaroid barely hung on till Christmas. So, unless Al's sister says they're wonderful....I would stay away form Polaroid.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    If y'all don't mind used check out a website called Swappa. It's great for buying/selling secondhand phones/tablets. If you are looking for a decent tablet for KKH I'd recommend a Nexus 7 2013, I owned one of these before my iPad and it was great. It can be had on that website for $100, the 2012 version isn't bad either and starts around $50.
  • Options
    Alkoholiks if you're out there, where did Sam get this top from? J's shrunk in the wash :D

image.jpg1_zpsznrwccej.jpg
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Alkoholiks if you're out there, where did Sam get this top from? J's shrunk in the wash :D

image.jpg1_zpsznrwccej.jpg
    I'm pretty sure its from the Product(RED) weekend event.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Ok thanks :) it would be good to have more like that in the wardrobe it's a way better fit