Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This also makes me confused when I open the folder I just find one file, shouldn't have more?

I usually make a copy of the file before updating the game, but I'm not sure if serves some purpose, because I never had courage to replace the file.

I need to know if there's a safe way to save this game, I hear the stories of those who lost progress and it drives me crazy!

Alkoholiks if you find out how, please share!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Um, Koko? What look is this: "Vampire at a Beach Resort?" Apple P has looked this way for me for a few days now, I think. Do I have another glitch, or did she just run off to risk life and limb in the sunshine?

1af111de-a213-4daa-8a09-d581fdf4ccc2_zpsuemitt9k.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'd need more than a handhug from that one. lol
    Amen to that. I'm talking about a Baby Update with him. Yes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Finally got my Apple Watch today! I will admit I was really hoping it would push KKH notifications to the watch and to my surprise it does!!!

Now I get a notification on my watch when my energy is full or a gig about done. This is awesome! I would post a pic but the forum is messed up for me. Everything is just a gray bar. I'll change my profile pic to show the notification on the watch.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kupkakez_ wrote: »
    Finally got my Apple Watch today! I will admit I was really hoping it would push KKH notifications to the watch and to my surprise it does!!!

Now I get a notification on my watch when my energy is full or a gig about done. This is awesome! I would post a pic but the forum is messed up for me. Everything is just a gray bar. I'll change my profile pic to show the notification on the watch.

That's cool!

And you know what, mine's been a grey bar ever since I joined. I don't know why though.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    what is the max level these days? 33 or 34 or 35
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I believe it's level 60. I remember somebody in the gifting thread was already there, and was offering to help others get there if they followed her on social media or something. I also remember reading this story that Kanye wants to vacation with Kim in space <apparently there really is some space station Bigelow Airspace has in production>, so maybe that's what the level 60 update involves.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/12/kanye-west-planning-honeymoon-in-space

I'm seriously only on level 29 with my furthest-along game, so tell me how it is when you get there.

image.jpg1_zpsxkr2ynkk.jpg

Everything looks perkier in zero g, right Kim?

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I gotta say, I love those boots. Really love the boots. Oh yeah, I remember the person who breezed in here, boasting how they were already level 60, and owned everything, had exclusive clothes that hadn't been released yet, am I forgetting anything? Oh, they purchased Neverland included the refurbished Zoo for 70,000K$, or was it 57Stars?

Wasn't the latest update supposed to have been the most adorable little space station halfway between Calabasas and Mars? Whatever happened to that special snowflake? I'd love to know what's next in level 61. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I thought that was Barbarella.
  • Options
    Jane Fonda's cult classic?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yep, that was Kimmie's homage to Barbarella! Any excuse to dress up like that would work for me, too! Love the wig, the shoes, the cool stage set... She was probably just doing it to get a rise out of Kanye, really. Spaceboy.

• Options
    Wait level 60?

This conversation is more confusing than that Barbarella film.

Currently without cheating we have up to level 36 available. I reached the 35 on Sunday.

Speaking of movies, yesterday I watched Monsters University, Luz you said that your daughter was afraid of the bad guy from Monsters, Inc. maybe if she watch that one first she gets used to the character that isn't so scary in this movie, but you know watch it first my adult sensibility may have missed some detail that scares a child.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    36? oh boy, i've been stuck on 32 for ages. i used to always be top level until i started a second game lol my downfall
  • Options
    To clear up the Level 60, as far as my part went, I recall some looneytune posting that they had unlimited everything, and were up to level 60. So, my first response was to check the bar and see if any liquor was missing. If there was more I missed it, and I didn't check out the London thing so I dont' know what that was about.

But, I cam here to show you guys, remember when APpleP went blonde with the big white hat when the purple lace dress came out? Well Jedi and Apple just flew over to Napa, and took a pictue.

File%20May%2012%209%2040%2017%20AM.jpeg

Jedi looks good as a blonde. Don't ya think? Can he bare his fangs with a beard?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Apple P looks so cute :D And Jedi looks good. It would be great if we can change eyebrow colour separately someday that would encourage me to try out more hair colours :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Jedi was going for the Jax Teller look

1000f047e5b7f65df8705a591f4e5f3b.jpg
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    Jedi was going for the Jax Teller look

1000f047e5b7f65df8705a591f4e5f3b.jpg

I had to google who he was - I also learned where your GC name comes from! :cool:

That's actually pretty accurate - one time I dressed my girl as Alice from the Resident Evil movies for the day. It wasn't really the same outfit just like an homage but it was fun :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    This is incredibly random and apropos of nothing. Some nice people have recently friended me and then sent me GC challenges, for KKH and then other games. I didn't even know that was an option. I'm actually not good at much besides violent first-person shooter games <and tapping on stuff in KKH of course> so I try to accept these challenges, but then I don't very well in the games and then I quit.

Anyway, thanks for the challenges, people. I'm bad at those other games! But thanks for including me in stuff. Has anybody else here ever tried Glu's Dinosaur Hunting game? I'm not great at that one either, actually, but I got to fight a velociraptor on a beach, which was a trip.

I'm only writing this here because I only list my GC names in this forum, and didn't want to seem like I ignore people who probably know me from here.

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    You're very nice, Luz, for accepting these challenges and then trying to complete them. My GC message states that I don't even accept them. I've deleted some from challenging me too often. :-( And no, I haven't tried the Dino Hunter game, but I have played and enjoyed Knights of Puzzlelot.
  • Options
    So this means you won't be helping me with any pterodactyl problems, then, RubyD? <quickly erasing challenge invitation I was composing...>

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    So this means you won't be helping me with any pterodactyl problems, then, RubyD? <quickly erasing challenge invitation I was composing...>
    Yep. :-)
    I have enough daily challenges in my life, like getting out of bed in the mornings, lol.
  • Options
    I think you captured him wonderfully. Jedi looks awesome. I wish there was more leather in the game. I'm doing a pictorial of the brewhaha that happened after AppleP's hubby saw the Napa Picture. almost ruined the party, but it was quite the show. Sam was there, ready to keep the peace or break up a fight if need be. Luz brought along Frederick Gatsby, he'd never been to one of our parties before. Stellan showed off his new hair color. Everyone's changing.

Oh, and Apple only went blonde with that hat, because the hat pretty much hides the brows. I'm off to see what I have to do before I start the pictorial.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yeah a nice biker cut would be awesome....maybe some chapps <_< lmao

so about the gc challenges, those are real things? i decline them all the time but i guess i don't really understand how they work. i thought it was just a way for people to message me in game center, which could use a message service btw
  • Options
    I think they're real because I accepted a few for this game without giving it much thought, and then I forget all about it, and then the game told me I'd won the challenges. Since I'm senile, I can't remember if I got any prize for it other than bragging rights. I think I also started playing Dino Hunter because somebody wanted me to; but I'm not good at it.

It would be much better if we could GC message each other. People's GC blurbs are often odd and I want to ask questions sometimes.

Yes, you should definitely have chaps. One can only hope. If only we could design and send things to our friends. Though that might slide downhill in a bad way pretty quickly! Where's SabinaC gone off to? She should come back here and take requests for her work.

• Options
    Luz, you we're looking very Jackie O with that dress & hair you were rocking earlier :)
  • Options
    I know. Wasn't she? Stellan is being a naughty boy. You should hear the things he says. Apple P is no better. She says these things in response to Stellan, but to the rest of the world it must seem like she is just a dirty dirty girlie.

Anyway, I have to vent about the game. Yes. Me. ANd I figured this is the most tucked away corner in the place so it's safe, I'm among friends. Vent Vent Vent missing stars from purchased packs Vent Vent Vent. Ok, I'm done.

Plus side of the game, I'm enjoying the stars for two days. i'm hoping that instead of a VIP event, they're doing a sale on Star Prices. When you could get hundred star hairstyles for half price. This time I would buy every decent hair in the closet. Hats, plenty of hats. Shoes, more shoes. If they did a half price sale again - even though they're driving 100/150 Star cars, I'd buy the other 2 their own helicopters.
    So good morning guys. I wouldn't change a single one of you.

Let's see what I've got to start off the day of the earning stars.

Hey Luz, keeping it pg17, what's the strangest place you ever got your groove on?

Mine was an office opening party, I worked there, Mr. Kokonut and I had just gotten engaged.....oh wait that wasn't it. NVMD. Just enjoy the music. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lol Koko I started reading you long complaint, I left a bit and came back refreshed the page and was gone!

Anyway, I'm praying for something like VIP or sale, is very tense have events while I'm traveling, I'm too addicted can't just turn off and not get the items even though I don't like them!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hmm.

Behind the base lodge of a ski slope can be oddly romantic, if not warm. Snow is good and bad.

And I've tried talking to Stellan, but to no effect. He just says stupid stuff. Sorry about that! Don't encourage it, Apple P!

• Options
    Further apropos of nuthin', which sounds worse-- being an advanced, experienced, or senior member?

Vats, you're an advanced member. Who knew?

Alkoholiks is an experienced member, which only makes sense.

I was going to tease Koko for being community-wide, but then remembered it says Community Mod, not Member.

I'm an senior member, and most days I feel every single year of that.

• Options
    Ok sometimes I don't understand the joke, is there any connotation in your comment?

I'm a couple of months here how long until I reach your condition?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!